It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wheels are about to come off the anti Trump train

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: watchandwait410

How much does Soros/Clinton and the rest of those sycophants pay you?

I am going vote for Trump in 2020 but there is a limit to the amount of horse crap a person can take.

When those "protester" were chanting "shame shame shame" I was reminded of game of throne. There are zealots on both sides.

To much BS turns people off is what I mean.
edit on 7-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People are brainwashed.

Trump can't do no good, that's the entire conclusion.

I'm not even a big fan of him, I find him a little arrogant, full of himself and lies about his own accomplishements...but when he bitches about other people, he's quite truthful.

I can appreciate someone who says things like it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The liberal media has completely ignored the shocking revelation that the Obama administration and top officials at the DOJ were spying on Donald Trump during the campaign and after he was sworn into office.

This was revealed well before Trump was elected. It was in the news and wasn't ignored.

Why are you making a big deal of it now?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Welcome Newbe and it's not religion it's America and keeping together and not giving it away. Trump is saving America and if you can't see it you are part of the problem.

Give 75% of your income to help those who don't feel like participating but your still going to have leaders in ivory towers and they are going to be the same people you love now.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What I am saying is that I am not a minion following the badest bad guy I can find. I think for myself and make conclusions from actions and policies. For the most part I like what I see except the his s**** don't stink mentality.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: neo96

How much does Soros/Clinton and the rest of those sycophants pay you?

I am going vote for Trump in 2020 but there is a limit to the amount of horse crap a person can take.

When those "protester" were chanting "shame shame shame" I was reminded of game of throne. There are zealots on both sides.

To much BS turns people off is what I mean.

The hilarious thing about that chant is that the idiots chanting it don't seem to realize that it was the bad guys chanting it in Game of Thrones.

It was the the xenophobic, religious fanatics that were united in ignorance, bigotry and groupthink.

Which pretty much sums up the group that's co-opted the chant.

Morons gonna moron I guess.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
How much does Trump/GOP pay you ? Or are you just that hardcore in Trump/GOP worship.

To put it another way, if Trump was a religion would you join?
dang dudlius

About a 9 on the desperate scale......dang

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

As the crazies were flocking towards the Supreme Court building doors, I did think of the Walking Dead... they looked exactly like a zombie horde, brainlessly stumbling up the stairs and clawing at the closed doors.

Could have been a scene from series 9.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So the top DNC lawyer was feeding information to the top FBI lawyer about an opposing campaign - and the FBI didn't mention any of this when they sought a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. Interesting - and shocking.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
People are brainwashed.

Trump can't do no good, that's the entire conclusion.

I'm not even a big fan of him, I find him a little arrogant, full of himself and lies about his own accomplishements...but when he bitches about other people, he's quite truthful.

I can appreciate someone who says things like it is.

That, and the more the media doubles down on their bias against him, the more it makes me want to support him. I originally voted for him for the sole purpose of voting against Clinton, who I know belongs in prison not in the White House. I wasn't a big Trump fan, but the more the #resist freaks dig in, the more of a supporter they make me. I know a lot of people who feel that way too. They're sabotaging themselves with this non-stop temper tantrum the last 2 years.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So the top DNC lawyer was feeding information to the top FBI lawyer about an opposing campaign - and the FBI didn't mention any of this when they sought a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. Interesting - and shocking.

Not shocking to me. For hardcore leftists, their ideology has replaced religion. They'll do anything and everything to advance it, and believe any and all means are justified, no matter how illegal or morally reprehensible.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

As the crazies were flocking towards the Supreme Court building doors, I did think of the Walking Dead... they looked exactly like a zombie horde, brainlessly stumbling up the stairs and clawing at the closed doors.

You see this one yet? Jim Jones would have sold his soul to accomplish this!

]]]]]]]]]]

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They really are akin to a cult.

Remember when a victim of sexual violence was told to keep her mouth shut for the good of the party?

Their whole support for women platform is a fraud, just like their support for minorities. They only want your vote. If you're a victim of them, they kick you to the curb.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Their whole support for women platform is a fraud

One need look no further than Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Devin Nunes lol...I really dont know how he's found credible by anyone anymore. Same goes for the entirety of the House Freedom Caucus. They have a clear and obvious agenda. He doesnt even sound he's trying to spin the story that well when he's talking.

Also Mueller is quiet right now because its the mid-term season. So as expected for months, and very appropriately he's keeping a low profile to not influence a major election.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Devin Nunes lol...I really dont know how he's found credible by anyone anymore. Same goes for the entirety of the House Freedom Caucus. They have a clear and obvious agenda. He doesnt even sound he's trying to spin the story that well when he's talking.

Also Mueller is quiet right now because its the mid-term season. So as expected for months, and very appropriately he's keeping a low profile to not influence a major election.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

]]]]]]]]]]

Stuff like in that video is what made me question why I stuck up for the Dems. That was just too much to take it seriously. They are just hurting themselves with crap like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Familiar with cults? I am!

This is the type of behavior by human beings who can't think for themselves but feel empowered by their beliefs. Theocracy has been reborn in the cult movement of Atheists.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe one more reason they wanted to focus on Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The left is going to go bat crap crazy when we take away their abortion on demand. Maybe we will outlaw coat hangers, like the left did with plastic straws in California. Ive never seen a straw murder an un born Human being before. Coat hangers are worse then a AK47

originally posted by: seeker1963

]]]]]]]]]]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join