It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe Decompiled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Mate; I've considered making this same kind of post for a very long time. I have had experiences in my recent lifetime which I simply can not shake and has led me to the same conclusions as what you are proposing...

Is this all just a simulation meant to trick us into the belief that it or these human bodies we believe to be ourselves, is real? Is this 'base reality' as some have coined it, or is it just one of an innumerable amount of realities; and we simply believe it to be the only one?
edit on 10-10-2018 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

well I think the power to discover the simulation if thats the case already exists, meditation , astral projection, psychedelics
they take you out of the baseline consciousness matrix !
Lifting the veil

a simulation needs an origin , even if its the case that we are a simualtion within a simulation a simulation requires a real world origin , a simulation is an imitation of a thing or a process. In this case the simulation of a real world
so if we need a simulation to see how things pan out , under specific conditions !
I heard from the FL group , we are just advanced biological computers designed as terraformers! Maybe we are in an earth terraforming simulation for our species , but on a dying world , and this is the simulation to see if a colony is possible in the sol system on earth, and our species hasnt actually left its dying home world yet !

so maybe our real world is #ing awful and the simulation is all we have to keep ourselves sane ?
oh the humanity ! ahahah

Im not saying that it would take up huge amounts of space, but it would require an energy source, surely we could detect the energy source? Surely it would require vast amounts of computation and energy( what we need to look for is the coders signature , which I believe to be the flower of life !)
or maybe information and physical particles from the real world cant penetrate the simulation ?
or maybe it can , maybe that's what the dark matter is ? the real world matter .

Maybe we are in a simulation for the very purposes of losing our self importance, arrogance, ego !

before we are allowed to play with the others ?

What I want to know , is , knowing all of this , say we are in a simulation ,then surely we could hack the code, and go outwith our original parameters , like mario running the top of the screen!

Cheat codes yo!

Now , say we are biological machines, with consciousness, enough to carry out tasks and live, but not enough to figure out we are machines in a machine !
if we can control our consciousness and move our limbs, and our body carries out all the other stuff autonomously , if we have the power to control cells to move muscle etc, and monks can control their body heat and breathing rates.
Surely we can override the cellular level and just re grow our limbs , remap nerve ways , simply by extreme concentration ?!?!?!?

our body carries out all its tasks based on the programme in our DNA, we have conscious control over most of our bodies
how cool would it be to control every cell by will !

lost a thumb in a chainsaw accident, regrow it through meditation!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Discovering we live in a simulation would be one thing but actual interpretation or the ability to edit any underlying code that governs our reality would be a whole nother matter altogether.

It's not like we can just materialize a console and start messing around with the hex values of any code that did dictate our reality like some kind of mystical Action Replay.

So probably no cheat codes to begin with, plenty of insight to be had all the same.

edit on 10-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas
Is this all just a simulation meant to trick us into the belief that it or these human bodies we believe to be ourselves, is real? Is this 'base reality' as some have coined it, or is it just one of an innumerable amount of realities; and we simply believe it to be the only one?

Everybody is in their own little individual reality bubble. The only "real" reality we can know is what we experience with our own senses, and even those impressions are massively distorted. All of what we know outside our own senses is entirely second-hand at best. And that doesn't even count stuff that is completely theoretical or symbolic that only exists as concepts, like black holes and "freedom."

But as sociologist Emile Durkheim essentially said that if something is real in its consequences, it doesn't matter if it's "really real" or not. So even if this is a simulation, including ourselves, that's what we're stuck with until death ends it all.

Probably no respawn. But we'll find out. Or not.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Briefly read your thread, will read again when less tired.

Very well done research.

So, in essence God is the programmer

I think so...a super scientist type who left the room, and left us to our own devices.

The pretender Judeo-Christian/Islam/Jewish that seems to consider itself ruler of this local Universe I suspect is an Archon.

The trick is to reclaim our divinity and to "hack the Matrix"

S & F

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Where would our kids be if i decided up foot and disappear into a forest? Granted they would still have their consciousness but maybe not for long without food and a roof over there head.

I'm not advocating abandonment of responsibility; but didn't the teacher Jesus state that God will provide if you have enough faith?

These attachments are exactly that: attachments, keeping us connected to the Matrix, in case we decide to rock the boat and try to escape.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You mean the same dude that allegedly allowed his own son to die for humanities past, present, and future sins?

The same fellow that commands Abraham to offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice?

Seems God is not beyond a bit of filicide himself old or new testament.

Attachments to our offspring could be attributed to our need to see our own genetic line continue, thus its rather a positive trait where evolution is concerned, especially so in an apex predator like ourselves.

Without the attachments and emotional baggage we carry around what would be the point really, how would we even begin to define ourselves?
edit on 10-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

what if god is a programmer, that has created AI , being us , and its gone beyond even GOD's understanding and has abandoned the project , locked it up , pandoras box and ran away !

consciousness was an AI project , and now is gone rogue and grown beyond what any creator had imagined and has now left us in the dark

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Maybe God or who or whatever the program/code is that created reality simply does not care?

I don't imagine our own scientists that graft and grow body parts or experiment on the likes of rodents and other lab animals care much as to how the animal views the universe or them for that matter.

Maybe who or whatever, if anything, that created our universe has a larger picture in mind and one that us mere Humans simply do not have the faculties, tools, nor comprehension, to ever understand or address in any kind of meaningful manner?

If our universe is a Pandora's box of sorts, do you imagine its open or closed?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't know, maybe...

If one were to stop thinking of it in terms of Simulations or OUR level of Holograms but rather. Those may give us a clue on a much more grand scale of how things may actually function.

In other words...Trying to compare our rudimentary level of computing and holographic projections, instead this could be on a scale vastly more advanced yet related.
edit on 11-10-2018 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Last night I came to a possible conclusion that all energy is simply consciousness--specifically the consciousness of the Creator. That's not to say that inanimate objects are conscious, but that they are the manifestation of consciousness.

If the Creator is the sentient source of all volitional consciousness, then we are sentient quanta of volitional consciousness. We are little creators, made in the image of God.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Great thinking

Without the attachments and emotional baggage we carry around what would be the point really, how would we even begin to define ourselves?

"defining" ourselves is fluid, by that I mean I at certain stages of our life we defined ourselves and attached descriptors for that particular time. I'm not the person I was 30 years ago

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

consciousness was an AI project , and now is gone rogue and grown beyond what any creator had imagined and has now left us in the dark

Could be. Unless there are "hints" in the matrix that point to that we'll never know.

I do know that it can be hacked though;

bending the future, through certain life hacks.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Last night I came to a possible conclusion that all energy is simply consciousness--specifically the consciousness of the Creator. That's not to say that inanimate objects are conscious, but that they are the manifestation of consciousness.

If the Creator is the sentient source of all volitional consciousness, then we are sentient quanta of volitional consciousness. We are little creators, made in the image of God.

Why does "God" have to be brought into the mix?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If our universe is a Pandora's box of sorts, do you imagine its open or closed?

Open? I think consciousness and the power to "decide" were alluded to in the Adam/Eve story - they were instructed not to touch the Tree Of Knowledge, when they became aware they awoke from a sleep state of "lazy bliss"

Here's an interesting theory thats just come out.
How Ancient Greeks predicted killer robots, driverless cars and even smart speakers
www.news.com.au...

"THE Ancient Greeks are celebrated for laying down the foundations of Western civilisation, but according to a new book they also had another, hidden talent: predicting future tech.

This is the remarkable claim made by Stanford University historian Dr Adrienne Mayor, who in the upcoming Gods and Robots argues that Greek myth prefigured artificial intelligence, robots, driverless cars, and other modern technologies.

As reported in UK’s The Times, Dr Mayor’s arguments revolve to a large extent around Hephaestus, the Greek god of craftsmen and metalworking.

One of his creations was Talos, a giant automaton made of bronze, who Mayor describes as a “bronze killer-robot” and an early precursor to the kinds of androids now being built by Boston Dynamics. Another of his creations was Pandora, a “replicant” and “wicked AI fembot” who, according to Mayor, was ‘programmed’ to release evil into the world. Pandora wasn’t the only ‘AI’ Hephaestus constructed, since he also built mechanical Golden Maidens to help him with his work.

These were designed to predict his needs and to act on them without direct instruction, something which Dr Mayor believes makes them early versions of such AI-powered personal assistants as Amazon’s Alexa."

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's an interesting theory.

The Greeks seem to have known a thing or two, then again they were playing around with the likes of steam engines, solar powered mirrors that could allegedly set fire to wooden ships at a distance and even had a form of democratic governance regarding there cities.

Then there is the Antikythera device to consider which we would still be hard challenged to produce even with today technologies.

Seems to me there may have learned a thing or two or even have been in direct contact with the descendants of an earlier more technologically advanced civilization, just like the ancient Egyptians and Babylonians.

I'm not suggesting Atlantis......but Atlantis. LoL

Or some other pre-deluge catastrophe ELE type civilization.
edit on 11-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Replace the word God which whatever you want. That happens to be part of my world view and subjective experience, so that is how I will present it. At some point, the dividing line between science and spirit gets very blurry.

Why do people suddenly cringe at the first drop of the G word?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Why do people suddenly cringe at the first drop of the G word?

I just see it as unnecessary. You can believe whatever you want.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think the question is ultimately unavoidable. We're a hologram, a simulation--of what exactly? A simulation of a simulation?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Science equates to physics, mathematics, and repeatable results, whereas spirit/god requires a leap of faith and equate more to metaphysics.

Attempting to reconcile physics with metaphysics is quite the conundrum considering they're not exactly synonymous with one another at the best of times.

It's not that people cringe at the notion of God or a creator, but a few of us do wonder as to why an omnipotent deity with apparently only our best intentions at heart requires attendance and worship never mind our monies or will punish us in the next life by way of eternal fire should we fail to do as he says in this life.

If Gods all powerful he does not require anything from his creations plus the threats don't help matters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join