It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe Decompiled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
A hologram is essentially a mirage, as is this thread.

A self aware mirage no less !

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Delusion keeps us busy i suppose.

As to how we live, well that leaves a lot to be desired, but it could be worse, and it is for some, that's a given.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

why keep busy with a delusion when we can do what we were designed for , to create and bring light and serve the light and be compassionate ? for short term personal ego gain!

I posted this yesterday on instagram as a part of Inktober, the days word was precious!
I chose to sketch a diamond, earths most precious gemstone !

How precious, well the 2017 global diamond trade was estimated to produce 142Million carats of Diamond worth 15.6 billion!

we are serving a delusion for personal gain, that's enough money to feed clothe and educate every man woman and child twice over !

Some of us have a lot to answer for , so 7.6 billion people are supporting a delusion which benefits only 1% of the population , its enough to make you forget compassion and light and just cut of some #ing heads !

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

This thread is not self aware bit i am aware that repeated usage of Hexagrams, hints of Freemasonry and Le 666 is the same old Neo-Platonic/Cabbalistic/Gnostic hokum in trendy guise.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Sorry you said that this reality is a mirage , like this thread,

if reality is a mirage , then you are also a part of that mirage ,and I take that you are also self aware as i am , we are self aware fractals of the hologram of reality !

you are a self aware mirage

aye but also yes, same old stuff, rebranded for a different demographic , changing consciousness in humans, re brand the knowledge
under a different guise

nothing new under the sun , in terms of our tales we tell ourselves!

as to GBS haldane, all of it is an interpretation of the same thing ,just from a different view point, yet none of it is sufficient enough to explain a mysterious mystery

edit on 9-10-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Reality is what it is i suppose.

Fact is there can be no significant change without blood and pain, it's just how us semi-intelligent Monkeys roll I'm afraid.

Even in a perfect world through where everyone's needs are catered and provided for there are still some problems and questions humanity simply does not have the tools not intellect to address.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I said that a hologram is essentially a mirage, overall reality is certainly not a mirage, the generation of holograms are an aspect of such but they have no self awareness as mere projections, the same as with regards to threads, functional information technology is not awareness, energy itself has no self awareness though it conforms to certain patterns of behaviour, which is were Cabbalists enter the scene with their simplistic interpretations.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous OP Slayer69. So much good reasoning and so much to consider...thanks..

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

so as holographic projection , you dont feel as though you are self aware ?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'm obviously not a holographic projection, i've never stated such and your assumption that i am is why this thread promotes ideas that can lead to certain mental health issues, the subverting of one's sense of reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I don't know if this will make any sense, but here goes. I have been thinking about what we call free will for awhile. What if what we call free will has been misunderstood? At least in our culture in the US, free will seems to mean that I can do anything I want. What if that ability was really the power of volition and intent? A power where focused volition and intent will trigger some of the mechanism that you discussed into the creation? What if we have been abusing this with our willy nilly wants and inability to concentrate our intentions to create in an organized and useful fashion.

We want this and that one day and the next day we want something else. None of it comes from a cohesive place of looking at the bigger picture. We have this power of what we call free will and we don't know how or why to use it for anything other than momentary self gratification. Just thinking.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I don't believe in a simulated universe , because why give us the power to discover our simulation, if the universes is a simulation then the people or thins simulating it , must also have a real world , in order to house the vast machine to simulate 7.6 billion individuals consciousness field , and also the entire multiverse
why bother simulating anything if you already have the power to create consciousness
what would be the purpose, if you have the level of technology to simulate an entire universe plus all life and individuals
then you'd already know the answers to everything .

I do believe that consciousness manifests reality , as I was changing reality not so long ago
by thinking about something, then visualising it , then making it reality

Why not give us the power to discover our simulation? If I was creating a simulation I would find it so interesting to see what happened when the simulation understood what is was.

Why do you assume that there must be a real world behind the simulation. We could be simulated from another simulation. Also, if we were simulated from a "real world" why do you assume that the technology would need to take up so much space? Who knows what their technology would look like. Maybe we are just a reality show for nothing more than entertainment to someone out there. Now, wouldn't that make our self importance look a little silly?

edit on 9-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm obviously not a holographic projection, i've never stated such and your assumption that i am is why this thread promotes ideas that can lead to certain mental health issues, the subverting of one's sense of reality.

It looks like this topic makes you uncomfortable. Why would this topic trigger certain mental health issues? Do we have to be chunks of meat to be "real"? Honestly, being nothing more than a meat suit has always challenged my mental health, I am being serious here, if sort of freaks me out.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You completely ignore the fact that bigger systems don't display the same behaviour as the tiny qbits. Ob course everything is built on information that doesn't mean it's holographic in nature.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

It doesn't make me personally uncomfortable, i'm just aware of the behavioural patterns of those who have subscribed to unbalanced views of reality, such as the Gnostics, and the behavioural patterns of those who continue to promote such, by referring to the body as a chunks of meat you already indicate the development of an unhealthy perspective , and yes the entire basis of your reality is dependent on that body, unless you fancy becoming a non-existential wailing ghost, a spiritual body being a contradiction of terms

edit on 9-10-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It doesn't make me personally uncomfortable, i'm just aware of the behavioural patterns of those who have subscribed to unbalanced views of reality, such as the Gnostics, and the behavioural patterns of those who continue to promote such, by referring to the body as a chunks of meat you already indicate the development of an unhealthy perspective , and yes the entire basis of your reality is dependent on that body, unless you fancy becoming a non-existential wailing ghost, a spiritual body being a contradiction of terms

You are just a programmed and indoctrinated into your "healthy" way of seeing the world as you accuse others of being.... let's see, to talk like that you have to at least have a bachelors degree? Give me an example of the unbalanced views of the Gnostics?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Not really relativistic perspective is irrelevant as there are objective understandings that can be attained, for example the Gnostics that believed the world was the creation of some Demi-urge and that physical existence itself was therefore an evil as was bringing children into this world through pro-creation, therefore the promotion of sexual abstinence or sexual deviancy that will not lead to conception or even abortion should all else fail, an unhealthy perspective for the individual who will abstain from normative human pleasures and pursuits and in terms of the greater community as they would rapidly go extinct, those who would prefer that they did become extinct will promote such doctrines in that community, To be or not to be, that is the question.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Apologies I thought you were riding the same train of thought , that reality was a holographic projection
everything is a hologram of fractal patterns repeated from pico to macro

I don't think questioning ones reality or their world view can lead to health issues
one mans schizophrenic is another mans shaman
its all down to your own perspective .

Not sure how an assumption of reality can lead to health issues.
and not sure , why its considered unbalanced views , its basically one persons or groups opinion of reality vs another !
as human beings with limited perception we too also do not hold a complete picture.
So who is to say what is right or wrong, or balance or unbalanced when its all pretty much subjective

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You should watch the video I posted earlier in this thread explaining decoherence. In that sense, reality can be a holographic projection, and unless you were to experiment with the fundamental threshold of reality (the quantum scale), as a part of the hologram, you would probably never question reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As I've said before, "information" only exists when there is communication with a perceptive entity (a living thing). Without that, the entire universe collapses into nothingness. Not even "virtual" nothingness, but rather absolutely no anything.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join