It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe Decompiled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Depends on how one defines physical.

However, leading-edge mathematics and physics do indeed seem to suggest that our universe does indeed have a holographic component at play.

And once we are able to resolve the individual Planck unit we may be able to determine whether or not the holographic principle holds any weight, the technologies to do just that may be only a few years distant.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I don't believe in a simulated universe , because why give us the power to discover our simulation, if the universes is a simulation then the people or thins simulating it , must also have a real world , in order to house the vast machine to simulate 7.6 billion individuals consciousness field , and also the entire multiverse
why bother simulating anything if you already have the power to create consciousness
what would be the purpose, if you have the level of technology to simulate an entire universe plus all life and individuals
then you'd already know the answers to everything .

I do believe that consciousness manifests reality , as I was changing reality not so long ago
by thinking about something, then visualising it , then making it reality

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Maybe discovery is the point.

Could be one of the reasons we fail to detect other intelligent life in our universe to date i suppose.

Maybe once any civilization comes to the realization that our reality is somewhat simulated they attain the ability to transcend the simulation or on a darker note possibly they just get deleted by whatever constitutes governance of our universe, thus maintain the illusion?

Certainly, interesting times in which we live, or think we do.
edit on 8-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I dont think the universe is a simulation, but I do believe it to be holographic in nature

from the pico to the macro

everything can be replicated from one fractal

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

If our universe is infinite(spacetime) there is still only a finite amount of forms that the matter in our verse can take, holographic, simulated, or otherwise.

The interesting answers to whether or not our universe is a simulation of a simulation of a simulation, etc, i imagine reside down there amongst the quantum foam.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Hey

Misnomer, Nothing is "Simulated" it's as real as it gets. But, Just how is it created and how does it function? What is reality? One persons reality differs from another. As far as Billions of fields all function differently. Scale up massively in computational power. If we take our most powerful computer today it will only be equivalent to a basic abacus in say a thousand years from now. Now multiply that difference in computing power ten fold, a thousand or a million.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I Prefer The Religious Doctrine.
Wherein It States: "DOMINION" over all life.
In the seas, in the earth, and in the skies.... And that is in it. That's your reality too.... You know.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

So, in essence God is the programmer, He created all living things with DNA as their coding. Call or describe it however you're comfortable with.

It still all plays out the same.
NO?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

well when I was changing my baseline consciousness , and when i do that , I see the underlying pattern present in everything ,Im sure you know it , the flower of life ?

well every fractal I have seen , big or small has this same pattern!
so it must mean something, there is obviously a system underlying our reality , a universal building block of sorts !

I think its the mark of the maker ! like a graffiti tag , to let everyone know who made it

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

whatever it is , its fun , if you allow yourself to be the master of the universe, but if you allow others to do that for you , its not as fun and can be quite dark and lonely!

the universe works best with light and love !

well at least that is the lesson im constantly being taught to learn!

everyone forgets, that " I HAVE THE POWER"

every single one of us , has the power to master our own reality ! without the detriment of others !
to live in peace , love and light

a lot of us forget that , or havent had enough light or love to see that of themselves , it requires a bit of self reflection and asking questions which make you feel uncomfortable !

well in my opinion at least

edit on 8-10-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Agreed.

If true, then this may yet be another level of our development. This isn't the "END" but rather a new direction of development. Metaphorically speaking. We have just come ashore and have a whole new area of exploration ahead of us. In this reality we have a whole Universe yet to be explored. Then, we have possibly "Multi Universes" yet to explore.

It's like learning to ride a bicycle, But in this case we haven't even gotten on it yet.

We've just become aware of it for the first time. Never mind popping wheelies, making jumps etc, not to mention all the future journeys/exploration to be made on it

edit on 8-10-2018 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

When all other lights go out in total darkness, Be the light for oneself and others. Go forth and have no fear, The inner light guides you.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The universe works via space-time, physical laws and a few constants like Pi, Phi, and G.

Light is simply electromagnetic radiation within a certain portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. As to love well let's leave that out of mathematics and physics for the time being.

I think life is supposed to be uncomfortable to a fashion, at least for the majority of us else it would be rather boring. It could be less of a challenge sometimes all the same, but you simply have to play the cards you are dealt. Suppose to some extent it depends on one's definition of comfort, or feeling comfortable.

Don't know about every single one of us having the power to master our own reality through. As there are plenty of starving weans in the likes of Africa and the Middle East that simply do not have the luxury or education to address the realities they face on a daily basis.

Self-reflection and asking questions is one thing but there is only really so much one has the ability to change dependant on a few factors like social circumstances and even intelligence for that matter.

"They" have the power really, aka the bankers, politicians, and corporations. But after all "They" facilitate the necessary illusion of our freedom and security.
edit on 8-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Maybe this can shed some light on the issue. On the quantum scale, isolated particles kinda don't exist. They kinda do, but also kinda don't....Its easier to think of matter as a phase of information, similar to steam and ice being phases of H2O.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Plato's cave allegory is a real classic and you're right in that it's a similar concept meaning that we only see projections of reality. Whether the mathematical universe theory is true or not, for all we know the book of nature seems to be written in the language of mathematics.

Conway's Game of Life:

The above illustrates that a very simple set of rules can result in pretty complex patterns. John Conway came up with this idea in 1970. And it's just a minimalistic example in a 2d plane, yet the pixels almost seem to come alive.

Who knows what else can happen in a more complex environment. And what happens if the code would be allowed to modifiy itself, determine its own laws and dynamics?

One would think that our own simulations in future will teach us a lot about the potential limits and possibilities of mathematical structures in terms of how complex these systems can get. And whether some of these cellular automatons could at some point evolve into something that acts like and strongly resembles living organisms.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Excellent thread!

It's interesting to think of this 'reality', as a holographic projection, resulting from natural phenomena.
In other words: omitting the whole dualistic, creator-creation, simulation concepts.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

well that is exactly it the balance !

there is an abundance of suffering for humans in this reality , life is suffering , but you cannot enjoy the love and laughter , sheer joy of life if you do not know suffering!

there is always a balance between the dark and light , but light always appears to be the driving force for life !

we must embrace our darkness and the abyss of conscious thought , into the realms of negative thought ! it exists and humanity cannot ignore it , we simply have to embrace the fact we are dark , and can be negative , or hurtful or cause suffering.

As for those in developing countries , they may not have the same start in life as those in the developed world, but every human being within them each has the potential to create / destroy , love , live , laugh , cry etc !
They have the ability to be conscious and shape their own reality.

Everything we do as humans is all based in thought, and if you can change your thoughts from negative to positive then you do have the power to be the master of your universe.

Bankers and politicians do not have power, they just have power over others maintaining an illusion, only if you choose to assign to that illusion

There is absolutely nothing in the world stopping you from doing anything you desire, only yourself !

if you wanted to abandon society and go and live in the forests , you could , no one could stop you !
thus abandoning the illusion of society !

we dont have to get up and goto work , or pay your bills , what will happen , you lose your job , you lose , your home , you lose everything, but you are still alive and you have your consciousness !

The illusion is thinking we need all of these things which society offers !
when we dont !

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
A hologram is essentially a mirage, as is this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It's not illusory through when others depend on you to work, pay bills, buy food and provide a home.

Where would our kids be if i decided up foot and disappear into a forest? Granted they would still have their consciousness but maybe not for long without food and a roof over there head.

Reality is complicated mate, and it gets more complicated as long as you have the ability to comprehend, or so it seems to me.

It's not just the big questions if life that seem to defy answers, the small ones mount up and create conundrums and obstacles all on there own which can also defy realistic answer.

Seems to me the real illusion is in thinking we can significantly control how said illusion plays out.

As to there being a balance between light and dark well that sounds a lot like the concept of Yin and Yang and whilst of interest consider the fact that 95-96% of the dark matter and energies of our universe still remain unknowing and unobservable to us, where is the balance there?
edit on 9-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I have noticed a great deal of our in ability to get anywhere is by thinking we have a great deal of control , Yes humans have the power to shape and manifest their reality , but there are also areas where we have zero control!

that is half the challenge , is letting go , giving in to the universal power , that no one can control
letting go of the illusion of control as well !
Humans love to think they can control everything in reality , but in actual fact, we have very little control over anything
other than our own consciousness !

I was thinking the other day , why is it , that our cells are programmed to repair , grow , change etc , and we have no conscious control over our cells , our organs, etc they all carry out their roles automatically so we dont have to you know think about it !
its interesting the body just goes about its business day in day out , growing repairing changing !
Yet humans have the ability to control their limbs and think etc !

Why then shouldn't we have the power to manipulate our very cells , and just tell them what we want them to do !

Lose a limb, ok cells , grow me a new one !

if we can consciously control our muscles etc to expand and contract, then why dont we have the same level of control over our cells , wouldn't that be marvelous .

Aye but , as usual all just an illusion we kid ourselves into believing , and we maintain that belief , as not go "mad" , (mad according to society) we are constantly feeding this mass delusion , and we are all guilty of it , pretending that this is the way we are supposed to live !
When deep down we all know its #ing bull#

yet for some reason , we all collectively still carry on with our delusion ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join