It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic Universe Decompiled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If we live in a Holographic Reality then what does this truly mean?

Let's extrapolate this in depth.

Are we all just bits or rather, Qbits of data carrying out daily tasks? When one looks at the world through a modern Physics point of view it totally changes how our existence is perceived. Everything you've ever seen, touched, ate, smelt or heard were the result of information. Think about that for a second.

Information

Is any entity or form that provides the answer to a question of some kind or resolves uncertainty. It is thus related to data and knowledge, as data represents values attributed to parameters, and knowledge signifies understanding of real things or abstract concepts.

Qbit?
Two states existing at once? We live in the "Real" world yet, We can ponder abstract concepts. But this rabbit hole goes much much deeper.

Information is conveyed either as the content of a message or through direct or indirect observation. That which is perceived can be construed as a message in its own right, and in that sense, information is always conveyed as the content of a message.

Information can be encoded into various forms for transmission and interpretation (for example, information may be encoded into a sequence of signs, or transmitted via a signal). It can also be encrypted for safe storage and communication.

Information reduces uncertainty. The uncertainty of an event is measured by its probability of occurrence and is inversely proportional to that. The more uncertain an event, the more information is required to resolve uncertainty of that event. The bit is a typical unit of information, but other units such as the nat may be used. For example, the information encoded in one "fair" coin flip is log2(2/1) = 1 bit, and in two fair coin flips is log2(4/1) = 2 bits.

The concept that information is the message has different meanings in different contexts.[2] Thus the concept of information becomes closely related to notions of constraint, communication, control, data, form, education, knowledge, meaning, understanding, mental stimuli, pattern, perception, representation, and entropy.

If we are Qbits of data then the program or data has become self aware. We are a creation creating it's own reality. We are data pondering the possibility of Data, We are information using available information to ponder it's own perceived constraints, existence parameters and self projected limitations. There have been a few artists that have portrayed our modern world as being just that. A massive organism of Humanity. On a daily basis moving data to and fro. Accomplishing tasks, solving problems, creating something out of whats in front of us. We assemble thoughts, A meal, wardrobe attire for the day. We solve problems at almost every moment of everyday in one form or another.

We scurry about, here, there. Moving either something physically tangible or provide information for thought transmitted by various forms. While raising children at home we are programming them with our personal beliefs and paradigms, at school they are programmed with informational tools to function properly in our "Modern World"

Program

: a sequence of coded instructions (such as genes or behavioral responses) that is part of an organism

Let's back up here a second. We live in a hologram? Yes, well, it seems so. If as many physicists are starting to believe, information is stored on the event horizon of black holes then this information, theoretically, can be being projected out and we are part of that construct. Which actually makes sense. In the movie the Matrix many didn't fully understand what they were looking at when it showed the digital representation in green equations draping down. Basically all this was to represent was the visual coding for example of what the "Door etc" was made of in the form of it's mathematical dimensions and chemical/material make up through the eyes of the programmer.

Let's back up even further.

So, in a nutshell. Our entire reality is just a bunch of information. What about the Big Bang/Creation? Further down the rabbit hole. Before you can have a Reality first there needs to be a "Unpacking" or rather "Setting" for the play. This takes the form of physical parameters. Science now tells us that the Universe may have expanded faster than the speed of light. Now how is that possible if nothing can travel faster than the speed of light? Only one possible way imho. That's IF those constraints hadn't yet been set. That constraint hadn't yet been programmed. It's no surprise that the cosmic web resembles the neuronet of the Human brain. Strangely enough it also looks similar to how data we are now storing via holographic mediums.

"I'm not a program" Well, you may not understand that Yes, you are the result of a program. You are "Encoded with DNA"

Encoded
Computing: convert (information or an instruction) into a particular form.

Biochemistry: (of a gene) be responsible for producing (a substance or behavior).
DNA dictates what your physical form will take for example, it probably has a whole host of other attributes of who you are that we haven't even begun to fully understand. Ok, So We are programs and the Universe is a Giant hologram. Who or what created this reality? I don't know. But lets say it doesn't have a state of "Being" it just "IS" Now what?

But I have Free will!

True, to a certain extent. But you will deal with the consequences of your Actions, Reactions, Inaction and interactions. You are free to blindly walk out onto a busy freeway...

So, if all of this is true, then we, the program, Qbit, Information, whatever, have become Self Aware of this fact. Now what? Are we now are the observed observing the observed? In essence we are creating realities for Qbits to exist and function within a reality we have constructed for their existence and what do we have them do? We have them transfer information to and fro and have them constantly solving problems and use them to create things we can use.

Then scaling up, Black holes may just be Data/information collectors. Scaling down, We access information from the holographic storage medium. We take the data but the data is still there for others to access. Black holes consume everything but leaves the data on the event horizon. It can be theoretically reconstructed, viewed and accessed but still remain.

Infinitely small/Infinitely Large?

Infinitely small expands into infinitely large
infinitely large reduces to infinitely small
We exist in the center
those are our "Parameters"

Worlds within Worlds

But, I am more than just this physical shell. I have a spirit/soul.
Inanimate matter and animated matter are made of the exact same sub atomic particles. Why is it that one is functional, Self aware and acts upon it's environment while the other stays at a state of rest until acted upon?
That's not entirely true. At the smallest level of our Reality we find everything vibrates. A Qbit can be at two different phases simultaneously through Quantum Entanglement Someday your animated matter will be part of an inanimate rock.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Manifesting our own Reality

If this is just one Giant Holographic computer program and we are all just Self Aware Qbits of data then theoretically we can change our program parameters. In this scenario we manifest the change into existence. We manifest or change the direction towards an outcome we desire. "Free" will. Then, we will have to deal with a whole host of new parameters/consequences as our reality changes. It isn't just going from A to D for example, but going from A to D and dealing with the transition phase or variables in-between. Seems simple enough.

I think people do this all the time but many don't bother removing formerly held Paradigmatic constraints which no longer serve their newer developing/transitional Realities which interfere with the bringing into existence the desired out come. "Old Thinking/Baggage " from a previous relationship, Work place etc etc etc which no longer serves or benefits the bringing forth the effect desired.

Much the same way an interference wave pattern negates the desired outcome. Creating something entirely different. Two realities, one old and one new collide producing a third, which is not fully one or the other. Now, this is the NEW reality, the Consequences of which have to be dealt with.

These are just some thoughts I had over my morning coffee. I enjoy these types of mental/spiritual/scientific critiquing. As a self taught student of Ancient Human History including both the Occult and Blatant teachings from numerous Cultures, Civilizations, Beliefs and Ancient Texts. Many seem to have projected this knowledge in various forms Art, Literature, Music and yes, even in Architecture. All resonating with bits or parts of the whole.

Here is the wisdom. The one having understanding, let him count the number of the beast, for it is a man's number...

3 6 9

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Great OP SLAYER! Some good Sunday reading.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I like to make a distinction between soul and spirit. If the spirit is a medium, which contains fields of energy, then the soul is like a quantized unit within that medium.

Without a spirit, a soul would not exist. Without a soul, spirit would be smooth continuum of consciousness, lacking any potential for individuality.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Another quality thread, this is ATS at its best! Thank you, Slayer69...

There's a guy called Max Tegmark who proposes the so-called Mathematical Universe Hypothesis, basically suggesting that "our external physical reality is a mathematical structure".

I guess all this is difficult for us mortals to grasp, but one would be tempted to uncover the glitch in the matrix in order to prove these kinds of theories. One would further hope that none of these attempts would result in any catastrophic consequences...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

I love Tegmark. His ideas tie my brain into knots.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I like to make a distinction between soul and spirit. If the spirit is a medium, which contains fields of energy, then the soul is like a quantized unit within that medium.

Without a spirit, a soul would not exist. Without a soul, spirit would be smooth continuum of consciousness, lacking any potential for individuality.
Or in scientific terms. Space is a medium in which fields of different kinds exist. We already know what space is and we know what fields of energy are.

Nobody has ever demonstrated that spirit or aouls exist. That would necessarily need to be demonstrated for that to be included into any formula that describes reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

"If we live in a Holographic Reality then what does this truly mean?"

I suppose it means that we are all connected to each other and everything else for that "matter" in ways we have fully yet to realize and/or that some form of group consciousness/code dictates our reality from outwith our notion of what constitutes the universe.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Max Tegmark is working on that issue. He's trying to find a way to mathematically measure the effects of a conscious observer on the decoherence and entropy of a quantum system. We may not have direct scientific evidence for the existence of a spirit and soul yet, but it may come in the near future, along with our understanding of quantum computation and quantum biology. Science might actually catch up with spirituality one day.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
double post

edit on 7-10-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I like that. It's all open to speculations and conjectures
edit on 7-10-2018 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Dude that's so weird.

I was literally watching a 3-6-9 Tesla video AS you were typing and posting this thread!
I was doing some math for the Hexagram + Cube inside too.

Wtf. All sorts of stuff is synchronizing today too, I'm not even going to go into it.
Let's just say that extremely specific things are popping up from completely different angles/sources all within a very small time frame.

Ok, hey Slayer, I'm working on a follow-up Part 2 for my Secret of 42 thread.
I have got some really mind blowing stuff to share and I think you'll totally love it.
I just need a little more time to put this thing together.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

S & F from me on that. I had to go through yours to make sure we weren't stepping on each others toes. Great thread and I'm looking forward to reading your Part II

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r

Another quality thread, this is ATS at its best! Thank you, Slayer69...

There's a guy called Max Tegmark who proposes the so-called Mathematical Universe Hypothesis, basically suggesting that "our external physical reality is a mathematical structure".

I guess all this is difficult for us mortals to grasp, but one would be tempted to uncover the glitch in the matrix in order to prove these kinds of theories. One would further hope that none of these attempts would result in any catastrophic consequences...

Thousands of years ago there were philosophers who were adamant that math/numbers were REAL and that the visible universe was more akin to an illusion.

For example, the "Idea" of a chair was Real, whereas the actual chair you're sitting in right now is far less real than the concept of the chair. That the "concept" was reality, whereas the actual object you can see and touch was a far less accurate reality in comparison, and instead it is a manifestation of that underlying reality 'the idea/concept'.

Theory of Forms

For example:

In the Allegory of the Cave, the objects that are seen are not real, according to Plato, but literally mimic the real Forms.

Allegory of the Cave

The allegory is probably related to Plato's theory of Forms, according to which the "Forms" (or "Ideas"), and not the material world known to us through sensation, possess the highest and most fundamental kind of reality. Only knowledge of the Forms constitutes real knowledge

This has been discussed for thousands of years in all sorts of ways, for example the concept of Archetypes originates from this line of thought.

Platonic philosophical idea referring to pure forms which embody the fundamental characteristics of a thing in Platonism

We have the book from 1884 called Flatland:

On New Year's Eve, the Square dreams about a visit to a one-dimensional world (Lineland) inhabited by "lustrous points". These points are unable to see the Square as anything other than a set of points on a line. Thus, the Square attempts to convince the realm's monarch of a second dimension; but is unable to do so. In the end, the monarch of Lineland tries to kill A Square rather than tolerate his nonsense any further.

Following this vision, he is himself visited by a three-dimensional sphere named A Sphere. Similar to the "points" in Lineland, the Square is unable to see the sphere as anything other than a circle. The Sphere then levitates up and down through the Flatland, allowing Square to see the circle expand and retract. The Square is not fully convinced until he sees Spaceland (a tridimensional world) for himself. This Sphere visits Flatland at the turn of each millennium to introduce a new apostle to the idea of a third dimension in the hopes of eventually educating the population of Flatland.

An even in religions around the world (Buddhism, Hinduism, various sects of Christianity, Gnosticism, ancient Egyptian concepts etc etc etc) we have the recurring theme that "Reality" as you and I experience it is the illusion, and that the "True Hidden Reality" cannot be seen with the eyes or touched upon by our physical senses, and instead that the "True Reality" is that which underlies all things and from this underlying fundamental, all things coalesce into existence.

That's the whole theme of the Matrix - just with the modern twist that it's all occurring inside a computer somewhere in a "more real reality" than this one, the "false reality generated inside a computer that we ignorantly mistake for reality".

So the 'mathematical universe hypothesis' is probably one of the oldest and more consistently recurring philosophical lines of thinking to be found around the world in most cultures. We may use different languages and present our thoughts in different ways, but the general concept remains present throughout many of these vastly different traditions and schools.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: muzzleflash

S & F from me on that. I had to go through yours to make sure we weren't stepping on each others toes. Great thread and I'm looking forward to reading your Part II

Well it's weird because the 3-6-9 Tesla thing and the Hexagram/Cube subjects are like total offshoot curiosities that I was looking into just for fun. They actually aren't part of what I was working on (so therefore I was sidetracked and was wasting time lol).

Did you notice that your post to me was your 31,666th post? I'll pretend I didn't notice that.

Anyways, hahaha, I think you're gonna love this stuff I'm working on today! Oh man it's a real mind-melter especially in the context of the whole 42 thing and the 'mathematical universe/matrix' theories.

I'm like sitting out in my backyard today having a smoke thinking "omg omg I can't wait to tell them about this one!", and if I get super excited about something you know it's a good zinger for sure.

This one is actually shocking. I'm actually almost traumatized by how mind-blown I have been today.
That's super rare for me especially considering all the stuff we ATSers think about on a daily basis.

I had no plans to write a part 2 until last night when I had an idea and went off looking up answers to questions and hunches I was having, so I'm just covering the bases and doing some research to make sure I can present this properly and with good solid information and sources to support it's veracity.

I will link it to you once I finish it and post it.
I wish I had it done already but I'm getting tired. I need to just calm down and write it out a piece at a time and then organize and proof-read it a little. One step at a time.

Dude omg this one's off the hook. So excited!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Every program needs a programmer.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nice thread pal.. and really
Interesting too. Nice to see you back on form.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wow . Super interesting stuff .

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thanks, I always enjoy reading more into this subject. I believe you laid it out pretty well.

The closer we get to singularity, the closer we are to seeing that these coincidences in science rarely exist.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
How can literal, ACTUAL PHYSICAL flesh and blood, be a "hologram?" Holograms are sentient life? "Holograms" are physical now?
edit on 8-10-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join