It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I've bought a ticket to the moon : Yusaku Maezawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yusaku Maezawa: Why I've bought a ticket to the Moon Yusaku Maezawa is the first person to buy a ticket for Elon Musk's SpaceX mission to the Moon. The mission, planned for 2023, will be the first lunar journey by humans since 1972. Mr Maezawa has said he wants to invite artists from around the world to join him on the trip to capture the experience. The Japanese fashion mogul and art collector has a personal wealth of $2.9bn (£2.2bn). BBC Click finds out more.

You've got to love this insane story , where quoting a news source contains the dribblings of the vampiric pinochios such as that . 1972 ...pffft . What a ridiculous world we live in , such credulous and trusting sheep . What if Elon Musk , now rich enough to be untouchable , is going to put one in the net past nasa ?

bbc link

There's a link from the link , but that's all you get on it report wise . I think if I was going to the moon 'on a mission' with Elon Musk I wouldn't be paying him , but I'd expect similar money myself !

edit on 7-10-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

the first lunar journey by humans

hmmm

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Did you even read your own post?
It’s says since 1972 hmmmm indeed.

a reply to: DoctorBluechip

(post by janesm1th removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Id goto the moon with him and do some lunar graffiti , with a few tabs of hoffmanns finest

should make for an most excellent adventure

how can I contact this guy ?

new topics

top topics

join