It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name keeps popping up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Try to force your time through at least 6 sessions in a Float Therapy Tank if you get a chance... it might just be the single most factor of meditation I have found yet. It changed my life in so many ways, and I hope it could do the same for you.

With the world being so over stimulated, it forces an added need for balance of stimulation avoidance. Spending time in the 'sleep state' while physically 'awake' is an essential element to healthy physical living... resting during the actual 'sleep state' is not enough.

Floating not only replenishes magnesium, which in and of itself is responsible for aiding in up to the control of up to 300 compounds in the neurological system, but it is one of the best ways to enter the mental space into a heightened state of interoception. Interoception is the brains awareness of the vessel's many systems.

Simply put, meditation isn't enough sensory system reduction to provide clear channel communication. People spend decades practicing by way of meditation where float therapy users use the express train to meditate with a void of sensory input.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

Try to force your time through at least 6 sessions in a Float Therapy Tank if you get a chance... it might just be the single most factor of meditation I have found yet. It changed my life in so many ways, and I hope it could do the same for you.

With the world being so over stimulated, it forces an added need for balance of stimulation avoidance. Spending time in the 'sleep state' while physically 'awake' is an essential element to healthy physical living... resting during the actual 'sleep state' is not enough.

Floating not only replenishes magnesium, which in and of itself is responsible for aiding in up to the control of up to 300 compounds in the neurological system, but it is one of the best ways to enter the mental space into a heightened state of interoception. Interoception is the brains awareness of the vessel's many systems.

Simply put, meditation isn't enough sensory system reduction to provide clear channel communication. People spend decades practicing by way of meditation where float therapy users use the express train to meditate with a void of sensory input.

When ever I "sleep" w/o sleeping I see things in my mind and sometimes I control it for a split second. It is pretty cool.

Is float therapy in a depravation tank? Joe Rogan has one.

Also I take a magnesium vitamin everyday.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Had the same question.

Also is his last name Smith..

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
To top it all off I keep on getting synchronicities adding on to the weirdness.

Is the Universe trying to tell me something?

I've been having so many ridiculous synchronicities in my life too that I've been wondering the exact same thing. I feel that it's gone beyond coincidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Are you talking about a deprivation tank?
We got one in town and I want to try it really badly.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah it might be telling you that you're going nuts.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Good observation...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yeah... the control of mental imagery is cool. I have come to learn that visual landscaping is an indicator of my overall being within the energy field I an in at the present moment in time... almost like a mood ring with frequency aspects. Apparently, not all people see such things, so that alone is a gifted sense of awareness possibly. Floating provides an oddity of experience(s) for me as those same things happen with the eyes wide open...

Yes, float therapy is incorrectly described as sensory deprivation. I learned of it a few years back from JRE as many have, and I am glad I did. It aids sleep, stress, and physical ailments. If I am sore, I don't sleep when I float and feel soreness relief instead. If I have a lot going on mentally, it's like the cieling fan gets switched off and comes to a stall... going through that 'falling off a cliff feeling' is equivalent to 4 hours of REM sleep.

Essentially floating is a method to assist in establishing a better relationship with one's inner-cellf. Like physical exercise, the practice of stillness and sensory systems reduction offers many benefits to life when added as a practice. I have found it to be a channel of higher self connection, which ended up steering my belief of coincidence to a path of input prior to action.

I too very much enjoyed the stages of excessive coincidence too. In a child-like fashion still wish it remained as such. These days it is pretty much my go to tool for decisions of action. It's not for everyone, but I excel at being a loner gypsy...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Yes, and I hope you try it as well. I would thoroughly enjoy hearing about everyone's personal floating journey as the very topic of the OP is what drove me to learn about floating. Please consider making a thread or PM'ing me with your thoughts, experiences, and maybe even questions...

Why you haven't already tried it is beyond me... don't be fooled by the incorrect title of 'deprivation' as you will be deprived of nothing whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Yeah it might be telling you that you're going nuts.

I am crazy. Crazy like a fox!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Quick get the duct tape that will fix it...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Mohammad?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Mohammad?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Is your name John Smith??

Maybe Edward John Smith

🚢

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
We know who you are John.

Yes my name is John Connor, I fight in the resistance and we will win.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What do you mean that your name "keeps popping up?" Can you give some examples?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What do you mean that your name "keeps popping up?" Can you give some examples?

As in TV, online, radio and Starbucks, weather reports and such.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
what did you do up until now about it?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
what did you do up until now about it?

What can I do? I just tried to figure out whats what and just enjoy the ride.

Do you have any ideas because I am open to suggestions.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

i dont have any suggestions.

so..did you answer back anytime?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join