It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Deception that is Eternal, thus God is Deception incarnate (new book)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is the 1 Revelation that everyone missed, the fact that only Deception can be without a beginning and still exist, here is an excerpt from page one of the book that explains this...

" 'Eternity' is a concept that has been permanently attached to 'God' - but no one ever thinks about what 'Eternity' actually is. Only Deception can have no beginning yet still exist, only Deception can create physicality out of nothing. The concept of Eternity is the essence of Deception. It is Deception that is Eternal, only at Deception/lies is Eternity created, thus by default the Eternal God is THE Deceiver. God must be the Deceiver because Deception is the only occurrence of Eternity. 'Eternity' sums up all of the qualities which make God to be God, thus those qualities are the very same which prove that God is Satan. Satan is THE Deceiver/liar according to the bible, yet God is called the ETERNAL God according to the same bible - logically proving that Satan is God. The very qualities you will run to in order to prove that God is Eternal, only prove that he is Satan the Deceiver - thus there is no escape. God is Deception incarnate, that's why God is Eternal. And that's why no one could see God because no one was willing to admit that it's Deception that is Eternal. But writing, that is as deep as the writing you are currently reading, prove that the Deceiver exists. 'The Revelation Of God', is that the term 'God' means 'Deception', both logically and historically. The 1 Logo/Symbol that contains all Deception, is the all ablaze Golden Logo X."

...and then the book starts to give a calculation about how the entire bible was about Melchizedek who was a secret code in the bible's riddle. What do you think about that opening statement? The book is called "X", and you can read the whole book here...

www.docdroid.net...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: completion1

I think it sounds like an unsubstantiated claim that really makes no sense. Deception requires intent. The only thing that has ever been seen to exhibit intent is living organisms. It can easily be shown that living organisms are not eternal, so...... the main claim here has just been debunked.

Also, you need to demonstrate that god is real to be able to speak about what properties it might have. You cannot just imagine things to be a certain way and expect people to take your word for it. You necessarily need to demonstrate any claim. Period.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Is the author trying to say that only deception truly exists? So wouldn't the mean that Atheists are being deceived that their is no God? Making God real.

I guess he is saying what ever you think it is the opposite?

idk

Like are we being deceived that we are mere mortals? Could we be more?

The author uses Bible quotes and that is disqualifying in my book.
edit on 7-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

Deception is a human concept right? If there was no conscious life then deception wouldn't exist, no one to trick.... At least that is how I see it.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
395 pages of that. no thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The whole thing seems like a bunch of mental gymnastics to me, and not very impressive ones at that. What is the point the author is trying to make? God is the deceiver and the deceiver is Satan therefore, God is Satan? What does the author suggest we do with that information? Worship Satan or throw out all avenues of spirituality because it is essentially evil???

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"I am the Alpha and Omega"
"I Am that I AM"

Thoth..... lol... good luck with that one. Might as well study the books of the Apocrypha and the Urantia Book as well. As you said, there's a lot of deception going on. I'll stick with God
edit on 7-10-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"These terms describe God's attributes, or characteristics. Omnipotence means God is all-powerful. This means God has supreme power and has no limitations. Omniscience means God is all-knowing. This means God knows everything, including the past and future. Omnipresence means God is everywhere at the same time".

We scarcely have the ability to even conceive the attributes, let alone understand them. God has given us intelligence and understanding commensurate with our ability to comprehend.

We are making strides in research and discovery, but simply look at the questions of the Universe, or even just our solar system. We are as newborns in our knowledge.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The whole premise makes no sense. Corruption does not come first, everything starts pure. The author inserts his/her own meaning for eternity and then continues to build upon broken logic... this deception is not eternal, and will most likely pass quicker than the burrito I had for dinner last night

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I wouldn’t say that deception is limited to humans. There are plenty of our animal cousins who use deception to get an upper hand. Think of camouflage, and how even viruses have adapted ways to infiltrate bio systems. I don’t know if i would attribute “intent” on a virus’s actions though. It might just be a simple chemical reaction and therefore an expected physical response.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: watchandwait410

I wouldn’t say that deception is limited to humans. There are plenty of our animal cousins who use deception to get an upper hand. Think of camouflage, and how even viruses have adapted ways to infiltrate bio systems. I don’t know if i would attribute “intent” on a virus’s actions though. It might just be a simple chemical reaction and therefore an expected physical response.

My bad. I was talking about zero life, a life free Universe.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There is nothing new here. The author of that book, which seems to have made such an impact on you, is only showing ignorance.

If they had done a bit of research , they would have found out that the unmanifest has long been associated with certain qualities of which deception is just a minor negative aspect.

There is nothing extraordinary here ; only the ignorance of that person who wrote the book.

I could point them in many directions to understand where deception comes from and how deception fits into the bigger picture. They could then start to understand the reason for the association of Neptune to the unmanifest or to the Ain Soph Aur of the magical qaballah.They would also understand that piscean world of formlessness and yet totally divine.

They would also understand how theft , deceit , etc are associated to the same source as the most divine and pure. Unfortunately , your author is out of their depth (sorry no pun intended) in these unfathomable seas .

edit on 7-10-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
These days it's all about THERE IS NO GOD ha

Someone is truly desperate........tell in on themselves all over the place at every turn........I think it's smart of them

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The modern meaning of the word good derives from the word God. I believe the meaning of the word God also means good. So when one says that that God doesn't exist. What they are really saying is that good doesn't exist, which I'm sure most people would consider inaccurate. In this instance, the author of the book considers good (God) as being deceitful or evil (Devil) because of the nature of eternity or infinity of time, forever without end.

Word meanings have different meaning throughout history. So the word God may have had a totally different meaning 2000 years ago vs. today. For instance, what an older person considers as a soul being saved has a totally different meaning to younger computer oriented generations meaning of being saved.

Eternity in my mind equals infinite time or forever without end. Knowledge is also infinite unless one is constrained within a narrow bandwidth of knowledge, like with many of today's universities. Another interesting thing with infinity is temperature. There is an absolute zero but no absolute heat. Same with speed. There's being motionless but no infinite speed. Some physicists also theorize that there is no such thing as time & that time is an illusion. So maybe eternity has nothing to do with time. Maybe eternity is consciousness. I believe our view of physical existence is a form of deception in our actual existence of reality. There are also theories out there that there are multiple dimensions, each of which may have different types of physical laws.

Also, there are a couple of common sayings "No good deed goes unpunished" & "The road to hell is paved with good intentions.". In these cases good can be a deception.

Goodbye (God be with you)

edit on 7-10-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

(post by drjeffdavis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Isn't it always now?

Please notice that when you reply to this post or read this post that it is now.

Presence is eternal.

There maybe a belief in time and thoughts about past and future arise now... that person who is the star of the thought stories does not exist.

Only now appears to exist.

When did now start and when will now end?
edit on 3-3-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join