It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Christine B Ford Be held accountable? perjury obstruction making false claims FBI results?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If he was a serial rapist i'm sure the FBI would have found that in 7 Back Ground investigations and 1 special senate investigation.

But since the FBI didn't find that, no one has ever come forward to prove it... And the one person who claimed he was a serial rapist dropped that potato like it was hot....

edit on 9-10-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: projectvxn

If Kavanaugh wanted to avoid allegations, maybe he should have thought ahead a bit?

He didn't do anything. At All. Even the witnesses that Ford cited either denied or refuted her claims.

It is reprehensible what levels of corruption you are willing to support for political partisanship.

I'm more interested in Swetnicks claim personally. She's a far more credible person, and was completely ignored.

The woman who changed her story... That's the credible person in your opinion ?!? LOL... ok,....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Yet, it’s legit to allow people to use their ATM/credit cards while drunk?

That's why it's suggested that when you go bar hopping you leave the cards at home and pay in cash.

But, really you're just furthering my perspective on the whole thing which is that we shouldn't tolerate alcohol in society.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Not in 1980

If you're being judged on your ethics, they should historically reflect what is considered correct in the present day.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
If he was a serial rapist i'm sure the FBI would have found that in 7 Back Ground investigations and 1 special senate investigation.

How do you know they didn't? Background checks of that nature aren't looking for crimes, they're looking for blackmail material.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The woman who changed her story... That's the credible person in your opinion ?!? LOL... ok,....

Clarifying your comments is not changing your story.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
contradictions upon contradictions.

Despite the scrubbing, it can be verified how frequently she flew, where she lived, and her knowledge of polygraphs.

It all points to lies upon lies, but I could be wrong.

Investigation is merited.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Didn't we just have an investigation into that? Are you now saying the investigation was insufficient?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

If you're being judged on your ethics, they should historically reflect what is considered correct in the present day.

Really? And just what is correct today?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
She told people about the incident many years ago, that has been collaborated. That tells me that she did not make it up. I have said all along that the charges are meaningless, they happened too long ago to be relevant. After kissing, I too grabbed a boob at that age and kept grabbing a bit longer than I should have, after being brushed away. I didn't consider it a big deal, maybe the girl did?
What bothers me the most is the white lies and denials of memories concerning the boat trip. This made me realize he was not being upfront which makes him not Supreme Court material. The other things are his rulings to squash our liberties and to subjugate power to the wealthy and corporations. If this man had been appointed by a Democrat you would all be screaming about his belief and rulings. But since he was appointed by Trump, all we hear are crickets on this front.

Going forward we should instead have a bipartisan panel of Congress that decides from a short list provide by the President. If this panel can't come to a 3/4 majority decision on who to put forward, they all have to retire from Congress and the President is forced to wait 12 months before another opportunity for appointment. This is how we get qualified impartial judges on the court.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

But since the FBI didn't find that, no one has ever come forward to prove it... And the one person who claimed he was a serial rapist dropped that potato like it was hot....

Well first Ford was never raped, never even used the "groping" word but I think once. said he tried to remove some of her clothing...tried, tried with what appears no struggle. The end result was laughter with nothing more.... That is to even say whether it happened or not as ALL 4 people she named said it never happened, including her friend.

What the hell are we even talking about here?

At the end of the day how many women in their teens have had some kid try to cop a feel, steal a kiss, see some titty... etc.. How many men have had aggressive women do the same with the very vast majority all seeing it all as no big deal...it is what teens do many times as they ALL are trying to figure out their sexuality.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
She told people about the incident many years ago, that has been collaborated.

We have zero proof...

What bothers me the most is the white lies and denials of memories concerning the boat trip.

What boat trip? the one where he raped many women?

You go into an interview lets say as a CEO of a company and they ask you if you ever copped a feel in HS...lol give me a break.

To be honest I would support her if she had even ONE thing that could have been collaborated... No one is supporting her story...I don't even see her therapist come forward...do you?

edit on 9-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

At the end of the day how many women in their teens have had some kid try to cop a feel, steal a kiss, see some titty... etc.. How many men have had aggressive women do the same with the very vast majority all seeing it all as no big deal...it is what teens do many times as they ALL are trying to figure out their sexuality.

No, that's called sexual assault. It is not ok.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

But, really you're just furthering my perspective on the whole thing which is that we shouldn't tolerate alcohol in society.

Because prohibition and the war on drugs worked so well?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

No, that's called sexual assault. It is not ok.

That is not true. Normal attempts at romance or showing somebody you are interested is not sexual assault. It’s sexual assault when the attempt is rejected, and the attempt continues. A little common sense please.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Because prohibition and the war on drugs worked so well?

Neither has worked well, but drugs and alcohol have hardly helped people either.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

That is not true. Normal attempts at romance or showing somebody you are interested is not sexual assault. It’s sexual assault when the attempt is rejected, and the attempt continues. A little common sense please.

Your example included being rejected.

Grabbing someone without prior consent is assault. You don't get a free grab, and then it only becomes assault the second time.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Your example included being rejected.

Grabbing someone without prior consent is assault. You don't get a free grab, and then it only becomes assault the second time.

One, I am not saying pull your junk out. I specifically stated normal means of showing somebody your interested.

So, tapping somebody on the shoulder, making attempt to hold a hand, or taking the chance on the first kiss is assault. Who wants to data a guy that is not even willing to take a chance on a first kiss?

I suggest you give a clear stated document of what is allowed and not allowed for your personal relationships. You should outline what is permissible, what is assault, and what is sexual assault. I bet such a document would prevent all personal relationships....... oh, meant problems.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Or how about,

Hey, your cute. Can you please give me a time line and required goals so I know when it is appropriate to initiate the first holding of hands? Then please submit from your lawyer to my lawyer what is considered appropriate contact for any given stage of a relationship and any given circumstance.
edit on 10-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Going forward we should instead have a bipartisan panel of Congress that decides from a short list provide by the President. If this panel can't come to a 3/4 majority decision on who to put forward, they all have to retire from Congress and the President is forced to wait 12 months before another opportunity for appointment. This is how we get qualified impartial judges on the court.

More of the we cant win elections so lets change the constitution?
yeah people will definitely go for that.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join