It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Christine B Ford Be held accountable? perjury obstruction making false claims FBI results?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Halfswede

I went 5 pages deep in the search links for that story you provided, and there wasn't a single credible news outlet listed, aside from a single story by The Hill which had nothing to do with the claim you're providing.

Instead of going 5 pages deep and making a big dramatic statement about credible new sources, you could have simply watched the actual video of her talking... and recanting with her mouth as the source. That is why they didn't investigate further. You can lead a horse to water...

This is the only transcript of that I found.

"I cannot specifically say that he was one of the ones who assaulted me," Swetnick acknowledged. "But, before this happened to me, at that party, I saw Brett Kavanaugh there, I saw Mark Judge, and they were hanging out about where I started to feel disoriented and where the room was and where the other boys were hanging out and laughing."

That is not recanting. Furthermore, searching for Swetnick and recant together brings up hundreds of right wing websites. Do you know what it does not bring up? Not a single article by The Hill, CNN, NBC, CBS, or any other moderate news organization, much less none by the left wing ones.

I don't think you're telling me the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

originally posted by: tabularosa
Of course Dr. Ford will not be charged with perjury. Why? Because she is credible. And, of course, Kavanaugh will not be charged with perjury. Why? Because he is a privileged white male who is held to a different standard than the average citizen.

Actually, I hate to break this kind of news to people ...

But, the middle aged white male IS the "average citizen" in the United States.

I guess you are really telling us that the "average citizen" is more "privileged" than we knew.

They are, Kavanaugh is a serial rapist and just got a promotion. Cosby got 3 years for being a serial rapist.

Do you really think Cosby would have gotten any time at all if he had been white? Being wealthy mitigated his sentence, but skin tone tops all.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Coaching someone to beat a lie detector can be interpreted as beating the machine, not beating the interview.

Coaching can also mean you have something to hide... Seems there were only a couple of so called questions asked, and the narrative is she PASSED!!! The narrative has been used as a weapon in this investigation...as in she must be telling the truth since she passed...

The issue is did she really pass anything, did the test (we are not even sure there was one) actually show anything at all, but hell we must believe her since she PASSED!!!

Lol give me a break.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the whole lie detector angle is ridiculous in both directions. It's not a reason to believe her, but it's not a reason to attack her either.

Like I've said before, I don't think we can believe any single accuser. In any given accusation that has come up, there is no evidence and too much time has passed so none of them can be proven. However, when your own documents suggest you hung out with a rapey crowd where alcohol abuse was ever present, and there's a long list of accusers I think you can make a reasonable case that he either raped a few people, or he was friends with and helped protect others who did.

Both outcomes should disqualify him based on character. But that didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

That's a huge, rediculous assumption. Many, many people drank in school. That does not automatically make them rapists.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It makes rape much more likely. Consent cannot be given while drunk.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Do you realize how absurd that sounds?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yet, it’s legit to allow people to use their ATM/credit cards while drunk?

Sorry visa, I was drunk while I maxed out my credit card. Technically, I cannot be held liable for the charges. I was drunk, and did not have the means to give consent to the online company to use my card.

Such a slippery slope......
edit on 8-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Do you realize how absurd that sounds?

Ahh, so you don't think getting people drunk so they're easier to prey on is rape?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Sorry visa, I was drunk while I maxed out my credit card. Technically, I cannot be held liable for the charges. I was drunk, and did not have the means to give consent to the online company to use my card.

That doesn't result in potentially life altering consequences.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Most people can get drunk and not do that.

Back to the topic of this thread.. Ford lied. Swetnick lied. Ramirez lied.
They need to be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

No he is not. He was a victim of rabid Dem liars and haters.

Justice wins.

Kavanaugh was sworn in Saturday and tonight we saw the official ceremony.

President Trump said tonight that he was proven innocent. We don't know fully how deep this investigation went, but I think he does. He knows more than we know and was confident when he said it.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
God i hope so.

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud should rot in prison along with her DNC co-conspirators.

Not a single shred of evidence. Everything fraud put forward contradicted.

Anyone with half a brain or real sexual assault survivors know she was lying through her teeth.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. If two people are drunk and having sex, at least one of them is getting raped? Probably both by your definition. Who then is the "more raped" person and how do you determine that?

Consent can and is given all the time by drunk parties. Do you listen to yourself and just laugh? Honestly, I am pretty sure you are just trolling people anyway, so whatever floats your boat.
edit on 8-10-2018 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. If two people are drunk and having sex, at least one of them is getting raped? Probably both by your definition. Who then is the "more raped" person and how do you determine that?

Xhe would have to refer to xheir identity politics victim ranking to figure that one out.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Consent can and is given all the time by drunk parties. Do you listen to yourself and just laugh? Honestly, I am pretty sure you are just trolling people anyway, so whatever floats your boat.

That depends on how they feel once they're sober.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

That doesn't result in potentially life altering consequences.

Really? Using an ATM card while drunk at a bar seems to lead to allowing people to buy more alcohol that results in them having no means to give consent?

If people are worried about their judgement while drunk, then people shouldn’t pour alcohol for them? I guess the rule should be one beer a party. Once you have that one beer, then you don’t have the means to consent to another.

And the spending money while drunk, it’s a victimless act....

Do you have money problems because of someone else’s drinking?
al-anon.org...

Something that would never lead to divorce or breakups?
edit on 8-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I guess make sure your the one on bottom at all times?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I guess make sure your the one being climbed on to, not the one doing the climbing?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Not in 1980..either way Ford was never raped, so once again that word makes it way into the narrative...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join