It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Christine B Ford Be held accountable? perjury obstruction making false claims FBI results?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Will She be held accountable since nothing can be verified or corroborated- 36 years it took her 36 years to come forward right before a judge was to be elected to the supreme court ? That's obstruction and After what she put the American people / Everyone through should She be held accountable? for libel, lying, and obstruction? Along with all her co conspirators???

The whole thing was a sham, they knew it, and our tax dollars were spent on bull# , how about a refund??

ACCOUNTABILITY for actions Just saying!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You're claiming she lied...do you have proof of this?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Prove that she told the truth. What happened to the FBI investigation? what was their results? Evidence? No just he said she said It was a sham you know it & i know it 36 years and a few weeks before THE vote this gets dropped? come on wake up please see it for what it is

a reply to: SaturnFX

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

She was at the very least acting. Her performance before the committee was the least "credible and compelling" testimony I ever saw in my life.

soulwaxer

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

There is no proof she did not believe her testimony.
There is proof that the witnesses she enumerated could not corroborate her testimony.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Why make a martyr out of her? Just let her crawl back to the land of broken dreams and be forgotten.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I hope they get all the proof/evidence needed to put that witch in jail, so others like her get the message.

This woman made it harder for real rape victims.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor".
(written in stone).

edit on 7-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I don't believe she will be held accountable. If anyone is, it will be the senators that sponsored her. At least at the polls if nowhere else.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Only a sworn statement from her boyfriend of 6 years.
If he is believed then she lied.
So is he lying? Prove it.
See where that goes?

There is certainly reasonable cause to indict her based on the sworn testimony and I think that has to happen to close out the awful spectacle the Democrats created. I don't think the legal system can take just letting this slide. The Democrats and their media almost pulled off a 'guilty until proven innocent' scam.

Start criminal proceedings against Dr Ford and give her due process, whereby it needs to be proven beyond reasonable doubt that she perjured herself.

That would be the fairest thing to do for all involved.

edit on 7/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Will Christine B Ford Be held accountable?

No.

She will walk away from all this with a million dollar go fund me smile.

People are kidding themselves if they think anything of substance will be done to her or the left for what they tried to pull.

The sad reality we live in.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I highly doubt that she will be held accountable for anything. The right wants her to disappear just as fast as the left does.

No Republican that wants to keep their job would even ponder going after her. That would give the left an easy target to keep their screaming going.

She has served her purpose for the left. They're done with her and she needs to disappear now. The longer she stays around, the closer to the mid terms that the voters will be reminded about the entire debacle.

I do feel that someone needs to repay all the money spent on all of this. How much does it cost per hour for a Senate Committee to be in session? If we just go with the time the allegations came out and take that to when she gave her testimony, that's a week. So, we'll say 40 hours. How much did the 7th FBI investigation cost? Another week and numerous agents conducting that. What other business could these Senators been focusing on instead of all of this? Not sure how to put a value on that, though. Needless to say, the dollars add up rather quickly.

I understand that none of this was a court proceeding but if you or I were to file a civil suit against someone and it was found to be baseless, we'd be responsible for the court costs. Why shouldn't she (or the Democratic Senators that sponsored her) be responsible for all the costs?

I think her GoFundMe accounts would be a decent start to pay off all that lost money.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

See, that is the beauty of making unsubstantiated claims to destroy political opponents. The mere accusation has the potential to destroy a life with zero proof needed and no accountability.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Her beach friend that is drawing an FBI pension, is the one that the government should go after.

from faking a polygraph, witness tampering, and who knows what else.

I would say she is the one that told ford to send her letter to a congressman instead of sending it to a senator, for legal reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Just because the week long FBI investigation that didn't interview key witnesses didn't substantiate her claims doesn't mean she's guilty of perjury. There's no evidence she maliciously lied under oath.

It seems like you're claiming Ford is guilty without any evidence. I seem to recall a hearing recently that involved a lot of people repeating the phrase "innocent until proven guilty." I wonder why those same people no longer believe those words when it comes to Ford.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Heads will roll, it's just a matter of whose and when.
Fortunately, elephants are known for their long memories.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I myself don't know if she is guilty or not, but I think a week-long investigation should definitely take place and I will complain that that's not enough time as soon as they start the investigation. I also feel that anyone whom she has associated with in school college work and anyone she is, almost became friends with should be questioned and investigated as well. In addition, her husband should be drilled back 40 years to see if she ever lied a single time.

Irony and sarcasm was used in the above post

edit on 7-10-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Will Christine B Ford Be held accountable?

No.

She will walk away from all this with a million dollar go fund me smile.

People are kidding themselves if they think anything of substance will be done to her or the left for what they tried to pull.

The sad reality we live in.

When civil society breaks down by embracing bringing false witness.

When wrong is rewarded, and the innocent are seen as guilty.

At least the smear tactics were not rewarded by preventing the nomination on strictly emotional innuendo. I thought the Democrats were about reason, science, and justice?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

here is an interesting research made by a woman who has a channel on you tube and makes episodes called "The Fiamengo File"

this one was about Dr. Ford and called this episode "To Understand Christine Blasey Ford, Take a look at Palo Alto University"

someone should make a thread because im not good at it

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I thought the Democrats were about reason, science, and justice?

Only when it suits them.

They'd sell out their own mothers for power.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Unless they have background texts confirming it was a political hit job there isn't much they can do. In a case like this intent actually matters, you have to prove it was for malicious purposes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join