It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curse of Montezuma's Treasure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
While it is true that Aztec treasure probably was hidden, or went missing, here comes this nerd in Utah, and he had a vision while cycling.

The salt of the earth villagers helped him dig.

They got a bit fed up with him however, when he said the mountain of dirt they dug up over a decade should be removed - behold the treasure was under the rubble.
In fact, it is suspected the townspeople murdered him.

Several archeological discoveries were made however.

A lot of others say they had visions - visions of Native Americans in tribal regalia watching procedures.

Montezuma's lost army?

Actually they wanted to drain a whole lake, but the US forestry department intervened, since the lake has a unique sub-species of water-snail.
Did the Aztecs plant the snail?
No really, some think they did!

All very mysterious.

Here the clip, from Myth Hunters -The curse of Montezuma's Gold. www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So Montezuma was killed and the gold spirited off up into the southwest by a couple thousand porters/slaves.

Hmm ? say five thousand people and they only ate once a day, and that was comprised of 8 ounces of food...... per day. (my guess would be more) so Lets take that every two people made one pound of food X times half of the 5,000.... that would be 2,500 pounds of food a day. Just ......ahem, 'food for thought' ........
Then there's the lake in Utah, thought to be a repository where the porters/slaves were silenced with death. Where's all the mountains of bones. Or were the snails that voracious ? Then the white chalk mountains.... then the Rhoads mine, then the Carre Shinob in the Uinta's.

Certainly a lot to ponder.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
www.ancientlosttreasures.com... A lot of info here.

And here www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-10-2018 by Plotus because: Gold fever...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
So Montezuma was killed and the gold spirited off up into the southwest by a couple thousand porters/slaves.

Hmm ? say five thousand people and they only ate once a day, and that was comprised of 8 ounces of food...... per day. (my guess would be more) so Lets take that every two people made one pound of food X times half of the 5,000.... that would be 2,500 pounds of food a day. Just ......ahem, 'food for thought' ........
Then there's the lake in Utah, thought to be a repository where the porters/slaves were silenced with death. Where's all the mountains of bones. Or were the snails that voracious ? Then the white chalk mountains.... then the Rhoads mine, then the Carre Shinob in the Uinta's.

Certainly a lot to ponder.

No, i heard that it was taken down to Peru along with a lot of gold from other nations and then they dropped it on a lake so that the spaniards would never find it, at least they took most of it and the spaniards spent ages looking for that lake and never found it

source: who knows, time to read or talk to the elder mexicans i guess

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have not heard that one. Though both are plausible. Still, the same logistics of feeding such a group would still exist. Or it could of been small groups with the purpose of evading capture, and lessening the losses if they were... Lidar has shown a vast civilization and buildings throughout the jungle canopy. Any spot could be the repository ?

a reply to: BoneSay

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This treasure has been found and documented several times....the latest most technologically accurate findings are described by Emery Smith....the hoard is still Insitu and gold isn't the only goody down there.Just what exactly do you think the 70,000 or so Nukes built by the USA were built to protect...cotton fields....lol.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well just What are the 70,000 nukes protecting ? That's a mighty cavalier claim to make with nothing to lend credence. I believe your comment to be bluster, though I wish it had substance.

top topics

join