It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a ATS member, what interest you more?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

By that I meant people bringing stuff up that I can't discuss and coming to a correct conclusion.

There are lots of smart people on this site.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
do Extraterrestrials smoke and drink?

More worryingly, do they drink and drive?

First person to mention the Roswell crash gets a slap.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I knew what you meant, so I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Lumenari

I knew what you meant, so I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

They put "confinement" and "for the rest of your natural life" in one sentence for me to read.

Lots of smart people on ATS though...

Edit to add... is that some kind of lawyer speak? Because I never understood the implication. If I just start having an unnatural life, can I blab away? What does that entail, exactly? Where can I sign up? Does it hurt or is it fun?

edit on 7-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

1)Disclosure of Extraterrestrial life exisiting and or already visiting & living in the SOL System?

4)Or the Military compartment leadership involved with handling extraterrestrial capture/collection/response-intelligence and technology?

1)This.
4)Disclosure shoulnd't be or turn into partisan agenda.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

" As a ATS member, what interest you more? "

4. None of the Above

I Come here to Hit On Hot Girls .....)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thread update-

If you had to pick a county's political leadership or Military leadership in control of compartmentalized information (black ops) to release disclosure information, which country would you choose/trust the most to release such sensitive information to the whole planet?

a)AMERICA (USA)
b)CANADA
c)CHINA
d)INDIA
e)IRAN
f)ISRAEL
g)MEXICO
h)RUSSIA
i)SAUDI ARABIA
j)UK

k)OTHER

If you would prefer actual Extraterrestrials to release the information, how would you prefer they do it?

a)Global emails/text/social media contact
b)Global radio broadcast
c)Global television broadcast

d)Individual bases

e)They land in ANTARCTICA in a small fleet/group to release information to the planet.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If aliens walked out of the shadows and made themselves known, the actions of world government would be wholly ignored in favor of that.

Politics are so small when compared to the universe.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
If you had to pick a county's political leadership or Military leadership in control of compartmentalized information (black ops) to release disclosure information, which country would you choose/trust the most to release such sensitive information to the whole planet?

k)OTHER = Portugal, as that would be easier for me to know if it was true or not.

If you would prefer actual Extraterrestrials to release the information, how would you prefer they do it?

None of the ones you presented. Landing and communicating with the world would be my choice, but not on a place where there is nobody to see them, as that way it would the same as the other options.

I would prefer them to land on several places around the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I would prefer them to land on several places around the world.

I still like how you're thinking ArMaP

I do feel however with that approach that the natives may get a little uncomfortable/restless 😂

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexanPolitics are so small when compared to the universe.

this. an almost perfect summation

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
none of the above
my interest is destroying the ruse that is the paranormal (yes it includes UFOs), it has nothing to do with magic and everthing to do with a interdimensional entity that has been in earth for millenia

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I do feel however with that approach that the natives may get a little uncomfortable/restless 😂

You didn't ask if I was concerned about the natives.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join