It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another old CE3 encounter, amfreville france 1947: humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
the weekly thread is here!
CASE

Having found in 2018 the primary source, a report by B. Delabroye of the ufology group OURANOS on his investigation made on May 30, 1972 by questioning the witness, published in the magazine Phénomènes Inconnus No. 4 issue of 1972 of this ufology group, I quote here the entirety of this report: "This observation goes back many years, but it is only today that the witness, Mrs. S., following the television broadcast of March 24th, has made it known to us." "Unfortunately, it is very painful for our research that many observations remain, for lack of information, unknown to our study centers." "The observation dates from the first half of July 1947, the precise date remains marked in the memory of the witness following a serious accident which occurred in her family at that time. This happened in the afternoon, about fifteen o'clock, on the road from Rouen to Amfreville-laMivre[sic, typo for Amfreville-la-Mi-Voie] (exactly about two kilometers from Amfreville, on a road along the Seine). The day was sunny, no clouds. the witness was riding on a bicycle, when she spotted on the road a posed object, of unusual appearance." "The witness advanced up to a hundred meters and here is the sight that presented itself to her on this day in 1947: an oval object, matt gray, placed on the ground, without landing support (wheels, feet). Its length was about three meters. Its height between one meter to two meters. In the vicinity of the object, two beings oddly dressed in gray clothes, with a hat without rebound gray color too, were busy in a task difficult to define. The size of these beings did not exceed one meter. On the apparatus, the witness could notice an opening of about fifty centimeters, situated slightly behind the central axis of the object taking into account the side by which the latter was moving." "Reaching about a hundred meters from the object, the witness got off her bicycle and used the bell of the latter to signal her presence. It was then that the two humanoids turned around and saw the witness. Immediately, they rushed towards the apparatus and went up in the circular opening. The object then rose, without noise, vertically, up to a hundred meters of altitude. At this distance, it stopped for a few moments while oscillating on itself to leave again at high speed towards Sotteville-lès-Rouen (in the south-east of the place of the landing). The whole thing had occurred in the utmost silence." "This observation is similar to many cases in our files, coming from all over the world. The witness enjoys an excellent reputation. Mrs. S. is very sharp, despite her age (82 years) She has her conscience and reminded us of this memory with great precision. It is unthinkable to question her good faith."

source: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
this case is pretty normal as far as CE3 experiences go, it is of course a case from the very start of UFOlogy despite it being reported way later (1972), but there is something that stood out in this report, at least to me, UFOnauts wearing helmets is a old tradition and something that was kind of a cliche until the greys rolled to the block, but have you ever seen UFOnauts wearing gray hats?, me neither

edit on 6-10-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey some of us other worldly beings just rock grey better than other!
I wonder if the headwear was for fashion or practical purpose? Once again an interesting case from your seemingly bottomless collection, you going for a lifetime achievement award or something?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Nice sleuthing OP; i'm starting to think that 1947 is a UFO's lucky number.

As for aliens wearing hats, i've read stories of CE3's where other witnesses recall small figures wearing conical hats, some drew illustrations of the beings and they resembled-you'll get a giggle from this-garden gnomes.

Now aliens posing as garden gnomes sounds like a plot from a Doctor who episode, but the amount of reports of flying garden gnomes makes these seem plausible, much more plausible than the sexy nordic venusians of the 60's, which I dare say many witnesses may have been inhaling some "herbal remedies."

edit on 6-10-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Fifteen o'clock?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Fifteen o'clock?

Dodgy translation from French. It's obviously three o'clock/15:00.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Funny how none of the cases you provide here have any photographic evidence..
Its just small tales about little green men..

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well... its a report, not much more to say.

What I find interesting is that in this case the UFO itself is underwhelmingly small. I mean two 1m beings squeezing into a craft 3m in size? That sounds... uncomfortable. I wouldnt expect aliens to come visit in the UFO eqvivalent of a cheap Smart car.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Funny how none of the cases you provide here have any photographic evidence..
Its just small tales about little green men..

At least it's a topic that is pertinent to ATS.

Also. Even with photos, many will scream "fake!" anyway so Wtf difference does it make?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The ufo group could have come up with a better name. Haha

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

hundred hours i guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knackers323
The ufo group could have come up with a better name. Haha

Titan?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's a shame this wasn't reported in 1947, or perhaps it was? rather than 25 years later. I got to be honest and say I can't get very excited by this except for the mention of it oscillating in flight. Now it may be that the lady in question had heard of this flight characteristic from other reports and decided to say the same or it may be that she did see something. I once found a book online written by an ex NASA propulsion expert (I think?) who became interested in UFO flight characteristics after seeing an anomalous object himself. I can't recall the guys name or that of his book, but its focus wasn't on who or what they are or where they come from but just what can be learned about the craft themselves. And one of the features that crept cropping up in reports he had read was that the craft oscillated or moved with a "leaf-like motion".

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Hey some of us other worldly beings just rock grey better than other! I wonder if the headwear was for fashion or practical purpose?

i speak every now and then for the interdimensional hypothesys, so i think that frankly that question is a useless one, because in the end, the ufo phenomena is a type of theater

Once again an interesting case from your seemingly bottomless collection, you going for a lifetime achievement award or something?

you should congrulate the people that seek or seeked those kinds of cases mostly in the 60's to 80's period, i am just a chronicler

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

As for aliens wearing hats, i've read stories of CE3's where other witnesses recall small figures wearing conical hats, some drew illustrations of the beings and they resembled-you'll get a giggle from this-garden gnomes. Now aliens posing as garden gnomes sounds like a plot from a Doctor who episode, but the amount of reports of flying garden gnomes makes these seem plausible, much more plausible than the sexy nordic venusians of the 60's, which I dare say many witnesses may have been inhaling some "herbal remedies."

UFOs like it or not have always been a modernized version of old faerie folklore, ignoring that is denialism at the best, censorship at the worst, its clearly that the same thing that was behind the faeries is disquised as aliens now

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

15:00

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

says the guy that points at odd geological formations on mars and call them UfO bAsEs
if you want to be a skeptic at least be consistent about it

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Hey some of us other worldly beings just rock grey better than other! I wonder if the headwear was for fashion or practical purpose?

i speak every now and then for the interdimensional hypothesys, so i think that frankly that question is a useless one, because in the end, the ufo phenomena is a type of theater

Once again an interesting case from your seemingly bottomless collection, you going for a lifetime achievement award or something?

you should congrulate the people that seek or seeked those kinds of cases mostly in the 60's to 80's period, i am just a chronicler
Humble to boot, you sir are a scholar and a gentleman!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

UFO sightings are always full of absurdities like that, that is why i changed from ETH to IDH, it explains the anomalies much better than a bunch of alien civilizations suddenly thinking that earth is a awesome place to be

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

post a interesting written only case and people will say the witnesses invented it, post a case with physical evidence and peple will claim it was a hoax , post a blurry but interesting video or photo and people will say that its too grainy, post a high quality video like the one mauricio ruiz made of a disc craft over his home and people will say its a model
this is one of the reasons i hate ufology

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join