It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Blasey Ford - The Leftist Hypocrite of the Month Winner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Frankly, I'm inclined to believe that she did know something (bad) about him but he didn't necessarily do anything to her (which is why she couldn't come up with a date).

I think that she thought the Democrats would conceal her identity but they betrayed her and she was unexpectedly thrust into the spotlight.

IOW, he may very well be a shady guy and she knows it somehow but can't prove it.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Frankly, I'm inclined to believe that she did know something (bad) about him but he didn't necessarily do anything to her (which is why she couldn't come up with a date).

I think that she thought the Democrats would conceal her identity but they betrayed her and she was unexpectedly thrust into the spotlight.

IOW, he may very well be a shady guy and she knows it somehow but can't prove it.

And he may very well be the guy who was top of his class and a real family man who after 7 FBI investigations says there is nothing to the accusations...

You can accuse anyone of anything as it is a form of slander with no facts to back it up.... but in today's leftist world that is all it takes to start a firestorm and try to ruin someone's life. There used to be a thing called shame and people believed a person's word meant something... In today's world it appears the left only use words to get their way... If those words do not work then there are plenty more coming, just wait and see..

How anyone can defend Ford "I am afraid to fly" (which the records show was a lie) who stole her "Xs" credit card and ran up a $600 charge is beyond me..Who named 4 people who could verify her account and none of them came to her defense for her accusations never happened in the real world..

There are three investigations (I read someplace) that are currently on going.. Hopefully more if wrong doing is suspected.. I hope the perps get shamed and burned in a court of law.. and they will regret the day they opened their pie holes to spread lies and false rumors.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

How is that proof she lied?

She came told her story and then the Party in power told her to # off you are lying. Why would you keep going if you know those that can do something already told you no thanks we dont give a crap?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

How? Via critical thinking. She is a liar plain and simple.

She sat in a hearing and provided false testimony about an event she attributed directly to SCOTUS Kavanaugh. In the absence of a legitimate trial she has latitude and lieu to lie because of that very reason and she knew it as she was exceptionally well coached by her attorney.

If you are someone who genuinely feels you have been wronged and you are seeking justice then you would see the process through to the absolute end. If you are a person who intentionally misstated events about a person who wasn't there as corroborated by multiple other witnesses then you are a liar. This hearing wasn't even on the same level as a "he said, she said" anecdotal scenario where nothing can be proven. Ford had (and took) all the liberty she needed to lie.

If there was any merit to her claims or if she ever genuinely believed she was wronged by SCOTUS Kavanaugh and if she genuinely believed SCOTUS Kavanaugh was guilty as she sat for a week and testified he was then you would pursue this until the end.

Instead...just hours after SCOTUS' Kavanaugh's confirmation she suddenly changes course.

It's crystal clear she was a pawn from the beginning and has since been dumped by the dims like a bag of road side garbage. She is complicit in the lie and is therefore guilty of the lie.

She is a liar. Anyone who believes she is anything other than a manipulated, lying, pawn used by the dimwits is a complete idiot.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This hearing wasn't even on the same level as a "he said, she said" anecdotal scenario where nothing can be proven. Ford had (and took) all the liberty she needed to lie.

But Kavanaugh couldnt have lied right? Only Ford?

BTW the GOP set up this to be a horrible he said, she said, event. They controlled the investigation, what witnesses could be talked to and the limits to evidence collection. They could have subpoenaed witnesses but they didnt. The second the DNC brought it up they already knew it was coming. How else could they drop "the bunches of women support Kavanaugh so this must be false" list

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

There is never any way to prove something that didn't happen or something that doesn't exist. Proof can only be derived from events that really happened and things that do exist.

Since Dr. Ford has no proof they asked witnesses she named for evidence (not even proof). They never found any because the witnesses all said it didn't happen like Ford is saying.

If Ford could remember the date and Kavanaugh had pictures of himself at the Yankees game she would just change the date.

There is no 'proof' Ford is lying because her claims are mostly subjective. How does anybody know if she really has a fear of flying, even if there is contradictory evidence like she flies all the time and even rode in a tiny single prop plane before?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
"Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

I don't think she really wants further investigations... There is nothing to gain and everything to lose as her story, polygraph, deals with the democrats etc all starts to unravel as she might be feeling concern over perjury.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

But Kavanaugh couldnt have lied right? Only Ford?

I think we just need to pull the word lie from either he/she said statement and look at other things. If she named 4 people all denying any party including one of her best friends that said she never met Kavanaugh and was never at a party that Ford suggests, what does that mean to you?

I'm not going to say she is lying about some party, but when we go down the rabbit hole of polygraph, dealings with the democrats etc.. That area is seen more and more like lying.

edit on 7-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
the obvious - and inescapable lie :

the offer to allow dr ford to testify " remotely "

gressley - made the offer prior to the hearings [ its been reported - also prior to the hearing ] - and no one has attempted to deny the offer was made

conclusion - gressley told the truth

dr ford - in the hearing - denied any knowledge of the offer [ did she lie - or was she really kept in the dark by her own counsel ????????????? ]

katz - post hearings - claimed that ford knew of the offer - prior to the hearing - so did ms katz lie - or incriminsate her own client in a perjury ????????????

ms katz - also sat next to dr for - and allowed her to deny knowing of the offer

regardless of who paid ms katz - she is SUPPOSED to be representing dr ford

i am unsure whats more contemptible :

your own solicitor - telling the world you lied

or your own solicitor withholding gressleys offer from you - then lying about it

either katz or ford - need to face proceedings for this .

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

why shouldn't she had been coached??
kav not only was oh so familiar of the process involved in the confirmation proceeding, but he spent hours at the white house being coached by white house staff!! unfortunately, for the last hearing, I think he threw most of that coaching aside and listened only to trump... and quite frankly.... blew it!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

why shouldn't she had been coached??
kav not only was oh so familiar of the process involved in the confirmation proceeding, but he spent hours at the white house being coached by white house staff!! unfortunately, for the last hearing, I think he threw most of that coaching aside and listened only to trump... and quite frankly.... blew it!!!

How much etiquette and decorum would you show towards the people who set out to do nothing more than destroy your reputation all the while manufacturing lies without fear of repercussion? Kavanaugh reacted as any of us would who knew the allegations were completely false. His wife and his children were intentionally ridiculed and put on blast by the DNC propaganda machine AKA the main stream media. It was a disgusting display by a group of people who had no intention nor desire in doing the "right thing". They used someone as a pawn, trained her in exactly what to say, how to say it, even down to the whiny child like voice.

Kavanaugh reacted as any man should who wants to protect and defend his children, his wife, and his earned reputation.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join