It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Blasey Ford - The Leftist Hypocrite of the Month Winner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So yeah...HERE is the quantitative proof the Ford rape lies were about nothing more than an obstructionist agenda by the left. Proof this was nothing but a political hit piece from the very beginning.

Let me make it clear that I have ZERO problems with anyone having an opposing view and presenting a logical argument against something. (in this case someone). The left could not pose a legitimate argument against Kavanaugh so instead the hyperventilating leftists literally made shlt up to disparage and destroy someone simply because they can't get over the fact they are no longer in control.

Proof she is a liar. What an insult to legitimate rape victims in the world. This hypocrite C U Next Tuesday has the audacity to sit under oath and lie through her teeth and preach to the world from virtue hill and then announce she won't be pursuing this any further?

How blind do you have to be to have ever thought this entire act was nothing more than pure bullshlt from the very beginning?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

How blind do you have to be to have ever thought this entire act was nothing more than pure bullshlt from the very beginning?

Not blind, just a Democrat or anti Trump. (same thing I guess)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yeah I read that earlier, came to the same conclusion...what a bloody charade.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
She either got played like a fiddle or she was a willing part of the operation.

Either way, many are now living in their own private little Hells.

👥🎃👥

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Not blind, just a Democrat or anti Trump. (same thing I guess)

Or false memory, as you have posted here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure why you’re contradicting yourself?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
or... she accomplished what she set out to do, alert those in power, tell them her story. and she figures once that was done, it was up to those in power to do what they saw fit. she did what she saw as her civic duty as best as she could. whatever happens after that is out of her hands.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Her harm to the democrat party is incalculable. She has been the icing on the cake. It is one month before mid terms and This has pushed many over the edge. The damage is done, it's irreparable. I don't think any political party has wiped themselves out so bad in recent history. Their on par with Venezuela.

I believe we will se such a landslide, it will be remarkable....

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I think you have a false memory of being someone whose opinion mattered

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I would like to apologize for the derail, my troll Chad has no manners. I will leave your thread now. Sorry

edit on 6-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
She pretty much lost all credibility with me when she said she was afraid to fly to testify before the Senate yet the records show her taking many trips via air.

Once a liar probably twice a liar. I have always thought the whole deal on the Kav nomination was nothing but an attempted smear job by the left. The more they pushed the more their efforts became transparent...

I hope some of the investigations going on presently end in people either being fined or going to jail. Either way, whatever, we have a new supreme court justice..

Barring an untimely death he and the other justices will have more to say about america's future than all the politicians put together.. I am happy he is a constructionist.. Maybe we can get one more seated in the next two years..

Can you imagine what would have happened to the supreme court if Clinton would have won and appointed her NWO justices ???? IMO you could have kissed the Republic we have known, based on the constitution, GOODBYE.

Maybe the announcements of the crimes committed will be just a few days before the mid-terms.. Kinda like the accusations by Ford against Kav being held to the eleventh hour by one low life senator.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have Ford as a runner-up in this contest.

Feinstein gets the gold...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Perhaps the FBI report had some information about the scam.
Now Ford and her attorneys want to slink away to the shadows and be forgotten.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I have Ford as a runner-up in this contest.

Feinstein gets the gold...

They can always "pair" and "share".

Tactics work once in a while in far away places.

🤷

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Not a bad scheme, when in the end, you get to collect over $750,000 to cover your "expenses."

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Or over $600,000 if you’re Kavanaugh..

www.gofundme.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

www.gofundme.com...

He will bust balls and request the money be distributed equally among 10 Catholic charities.

😎

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the thread I want to post in, but....what the heck did I miss? Ford is blaming her Yale college friends of turning a blind eye to this? In 1982 she should have been a high school sophmore. Was she going to college parties as a youngster or just that everyone she partied with in high school all went to Yale?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I think when those democrats sent this crazy woman they though they were releasing the kraken.
edit on 6-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

www.gofundme.com...

He deserves a lot more for what him and his family went through. Anyway, soon we'll find out that's money well invested.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join