It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even CNN admits repubs are surging in the polls.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Cnn political analyst says,

If Midterms Are About Brett Kavanaugh, Democrats Are In Deep Trouble, Says CNN’s Senior Political Analyst

There has been a major shift in midterm election polling, showing the GOP on the rise in several key races in battleground states across the country, said CNN politics writer Harry Enten. “I think [a poll bounce] is there,” he said “New Day” Thursday. “We’re not just seeing it in the private polls, it does seem in some of the public polls as well, that Republicans do in fact seem to be seeing some sort of bounce.” “To me, this isn’t really all that surprising given, yes, Brett Kavanaugh is not very popular but he is more popular than the president of the United States, so if these midterms are about how people feel about Brett Kavanaugh, it actually shrinks the Democratic margin,” he added.

www.conservativedailynews.com...< br />
That's gotta hurt the Dems eh?

edit on 6-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
#bluewavegoodbye
Couldn’t resist.
a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They'll distance themselves from the whole Kavanaugh debacle and focus on something else within a week. Still plenty of time for some more controversy before November hits.

A2D

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
We go live to Brian Stelters response to this news.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Surge was never used to describe the rise in polls, bounce was. Oh boy!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Only surge I've seen the last month is the amount if sane people exiting the Democratic tent.

Won't be anyone else there soon but the clowns.

😀
edit on 6-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And the pendulum continues to swing.

Neat.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They're trying to scare what's left of Democrats to vote for Democrats.

I think the paychecks might say "vote Republican".

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm not a republican and didn't vote for Donny.

However, the Left has gone into full retard mode and making it tempting to vote for the Donald. If not for the win at least to see how far into the retard zone the left can continue to push the limits too.

The GOP and DNC are both riddled with swamp creatures but the left in your face strategy to handle racism,sexism, and intolerance has been anything but productive within the last 2 decades. In reality they have been the problem when it comes to racism,sexism,and tolerance.
edit on 291031America/ChicagoSat, 06 Oct 2018 19:29:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Have you though? Where? Personally or via conservative media?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

However, the Left has gone into full retard mode and making it tempting to vote for the Donald. If not for the win at least to see how far into the retard zone the left can continue to push the limits too.

The GOP and DNC are both riddled with swamp creatures but the left in your face strategy to handle racism,sexism, and intolerance has been anything but productive within the last 2 decades. In reality they have been the problem when it comes to racism,sexism,and tolerance.

In a perfect world I would be a social moderate and fiscal Conservative. Sadly, I keep getting pushed right because while Republicans are gutless and annoying the Democrats are actually a danger to personal liberty and the Bill of Rights.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're trying to scare what's left of Democrats to vote for Democrats.

I think the paychecks might say "vote Republican".

You think? weeelll, I suppose that's an improvement........second thoughts, naaaa considering the rest.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: interupt42

In a perfect world I would be a social moderate and fiscal Conservative. Sadly, I keep getting pushed right because while Republicans are gutless and annoying the Democrats are actually a danger to personal liberty and the Bill of Rights.

Yep I think most would be and I lean more towards libertarian party but that party is a whole other mess.

In addition the left being tied at the hip with the MSM and Hollyweird certainly does not help them any IMO.

If the DNC actually wanted to redeem themselves they would Denounce that atrocity with the hillary election, Nancy pelosi, Maxine Waters, etc. Stop stereotyping victims and villains when it comes to racism and sexism. Lastly stop being intolerant of others point of view to the point of being rabid and frothing at the mouth .

However, the DNC or GOP isn't really about redeeming themselves or doing right by its constituency its about sticking to the plan and appeasing their lobbyist. The two main party system is design so winning isn't really an issue , and regardless who wins the agenda gets implemented .

However, I do think Trump has rattled the right to some extent but the swamp on the right is anything but drained.So I do wish he would expose some of the rights bs aswell and unlike most on the left I think most of the right would welcome it.

So I hope the more rational and moderate left holds their party accountable and force them to redeem themselves because they aren't going to do it themselves. Otherwise can you say trump for 4 more years assuming another failed rigged election by the MSM,DNC,GOP and deepstate.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Can you add a link please.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Edited the OP. Thanks Loam

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'd argue that its conservative values and thought that is overtaking the public. The people are reluctantly selecting Republican candidates while holding their noses as that's the only place where there is some hint of it AND it be candidates that can win elections. The other conservative parties have no chance of winning any election, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I Do Not Believe that ! FAKE NEWS ...............LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

CNN is incapable of thinking ahead. Today (any day) is everything to them. The President is already thinking ahead to the next volley of PAIN to unleash. Think "SPYGATE". On election day, Kavanaugh's victory will be 2 or 3 Democrat-crushing events prior.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think democrat strategists now know they collectively stepped in it.

As much as they talk about their great mobilization skills, what really happened was an undisciplined chaotic mess.

Let's face it. Screaming and physically harassing people at their homes or in restaurants, allegations of gang rape, and the utter demonization of white men, hasn't been a very good look for them.

I wonder if we'll see a pivot?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Lumenari

Have you though? Where? Personally or via conservative media?

I have a close and extended family of 72, most of them living in Northern California. We used to have a few closet Republicans, a few Independents (I was one) and the rest have voted Democrat their whole lives.

Some started peeling off of the Democratic party the second Obama term when his policies started hitting their paychecks, their children's livelihood, the lurch of California even further left.

After the first year of Trump, more split off because their lives were getting better and "Liberal" doesn't mean what you think it means anymore.

Then this crap-show happened.

As of post-Kavanaugh, we have a few closet Democrats, no Independents and everyone is voting R.

The Democratic party left them behind in the swing to the radical left. They are also outraged that the party that they have been loyal to for most of their lives could stoop so low as to try to ruin what they see as a good man for political gain.

Anecdotal, I know.

But here we are...

edit on 6-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join