It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I have learned from Men

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

I came in here with my metaphorical brass knuckles and my nuclear launch codes in hand and then I read your OP and find myself blushing and disarmed by the rare sight of your beautiful OP.

Color me Abashed!
I... Really don't know what to say, I haven't heard a Lady say a nice thing about Males in....years...

I don't know what to do lol! I feel like a deer caught in headlights, your words have blindsided me and I don't know if I should hate you or like you.

Well played, I truly am at a loss for words

Edit:

Still at a loss, but I did think of one thing to say.

"She's a witch! Burn her! Burn the Heretic!" When I fail to think of anything to say, I always fall back on Monty Python, they have never let me down
edit on 8-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

That's an intriguing Psychoanalysis.

Word to the wise though, perhaps you might just be projecting with your "knuckle dragger" comment.

Don't quit your day job... That's all I'm sayin.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

That's an intriguing Psychoanalysis.

Word to the wise though, perhaps you might just be projecting with your "knuckle dragger" comment.

Don't quit your day job... That's all I'm sayin.

Based on your usual commentary I doubt you actually know anything about psychoanalysis or you would of realized how immature you are acting by projecting and lashing out with negative remarks on the rarely seen positive thread.

And your above posted response to those who confronted you may have appeared in your mind a clever response meant to cover your original outburst by attempting to redirect attention on to your accuser...

But you aren't fooling anyone.

Here's a simple analysis that will be educational and easy to follow for you...

You are embarrassed by your hateful remarks,
but instead of admitting wrongdoing you now try to hide the shame you feel by insulting the person who confronted you and belittle thru implication of "day job" their status in order to avoid dealing with the actual issue which is of course you and your attitude at the center of your struggle.

You have a lot of impulse and emotional issues that show a lack of self control,
Meaning you are easily riled and therefore easily baited,
I am sure many who have known you in real life a while also see this and you probably have lost a few friends and maybe corrupted a relationship or two with this toxic nature.

In summary, you need to grow up.

Oh btw, 1975 called, they want their "Day Job" one liner back, and may push to Indict you for plagiarism of every TV show EVER and lack of originality.

Next time just admit you are having a rough day and finish with something positive ok?
We all have been guilty of showing our big red monkey butt at one or several points in our lives,
It's not weakness to admit you are upset.
It's called being a perfectly normal human being.
Not that I could claim to be normal, you can't be good at psychoanalysis without the Psycho.

I love you and hate you Sub, but I also value you for reasons I will never express to anyone.

I know it's been a rough time lately, you are not alone out here. Have a beer and chill, find something to laugh about while you booze off the stress. Or smoke, smoking stuff can sometimes help relax the hate muscles too

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thank you, couldn't say it better myself.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

I like you; you are fun, make me laugh and are very insightful.

edit on 8-10-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Our maybe your just totally underestimating how hollow I actually am as a human-being... Maybe I was just overcome with pure jealously, cause no female is idolizing over me for teaching them "how to listen".

Who knows?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Nobody was beating up on men, they were only investigating an alleged rapist being nominated for Supreme Court Justice, you seem a little muddled.

They were beating up on men. The mobs immediately declared her statements as truth and that he must be lying.
Why?

They had no evidence. After investigation and testimony there was still no evidence. And yet, they did not change their minds.

The only reason they believed her and not him is because he is a man.
Is that logical?

The vote was 50-48 so many did not believe him, it has nothing to do with beating up on men.

Oh yes it did. The reason YOU don't think so is because you knew better than that.

There are tons of folks, both women and men, that, as much as they want to give anyone with a story like that, the benefit of the doubt... that without corroborating evidence it must be treated as a null.

Now, despite it being about beating up on men, what it was REALLY about was trying to manipulate people emotionally for political gain.

I don't much care for Kavanaugh... he is the poster boy for the kind of guys that gave me a lot of trouble in HS. When all this broke loose, I really had to work at being discerning with facts that were supported by evidence.

THAT is what I love about the principles behind The Rule of Law. I could use them to set aside my bias about Kavanaugh, and simply come back to the guidelines of centuries old principles.

If there HAD been genuine evidence, I would have wanted his a** dumped in a NY Minute.

How could genuine evidence be found when the FBI's investigation was restricted?

link   

Our maybe your just totally underestimating how hollow I actually am as a human-being... Maybe I was just overcome with pure jealously, cause no female is idolizing over me for teaching them "how to listen".

Who knows?

The nose knows, and your claims to jealousy is porky pies.

However the idolizing and hollow comments? Spot on.

You want women to idolize you? Stop giving a flying F# all of how you are perceived by others and make sure they know that by your 'tude
Nothing shows more self reliance and indestructible confidence than the power of "I don't give a Fuuu#!"

There's a trick see, in order to become immune to the criticism of everyone from the paper boy to the most famous or richest...

Is to not give 2 wallaby shi#$ about others compliments either.

When people tell me to my face I am an @$$hole I tell them " oh why don't you write a book about it, you fuc#in used tampon".

And when someone I did something nice for or helped says "Oh Matty, your a true gentleman and a scholar" I reply with
"Go f# yourself you sappy pup! I'm a self serving narcissistic asshole and I only helped you so you would stop acting like some helpless waif!"

That will obtain you the power no F#s given and no F#s taken.

Add some literature and barroom cheer while dodging any and all personal questions and poof you now have:
No F#s given = Cool
No F#s taken = Complex
Literature and Barroom cheer= Witty and Fun
And there one last ingredient, but you can't just learn it in a book.

Hutz'pah
Moxy
Spunk

Think of Jason Statham in a confrontation.
Fearless and shamelessness.

Them "Your acting like an a$$h0le all week Matty!"

You "Take your bitching back to the kitchen and go see if your mother gives a F# cause I sure don't"

Them "you talking sh# motherf#er me an my mate about to break your head open. ######"

You "I am hearing a whole lotta yappin and not a lot of doing B# and it's clear skies in the forecast! Ain't nothin between us but the air and opportunity F#head!"

They stomp you and you win
"Better luck next time!"

They stomp you and you go down hard
"Where you going we aren't finished you punk # Pu$# ass bi# ass #######"

The point of the last line up there is you never, ever let others intimidate or oppress you through physical threats of harm. Or even after.

If you can do this people eventually will be scared to even throw their first punch because it will show in your charisma.

Girls don't admire toughness but when you become unafraid of a fight without faking fearlessness you will have the courage to say whatever without any girl shaming you.

When a female realizes you are a True Devil May Care they will either respect and admire your daring to break the social dogmatism in your conduct or they will reveal their true nature and false confidence by hating you for daring to do what they never could....

Which is to believe in yourself and shamelessly stand by your words and actions while laughing at those who demand explanation.

It is this Phutz'pah that allows me to engage without fear anyone on any thread or in life, because there is no chip in my armor

No chip at all, because I face my enemies naked and bare,
Because I DARE!!!

link   
Double posted, so it would double penetrate my point

When you have Phutz'pah and conviction, you will through actions and True(not false) Compassion stand up for others and then will you begin to feel that hollowness fill with a power no one not even All the Armies in Hell can overrun or take away from you.

That hollow spot was made for the "Triforce of Courage"
It was made for ZEAL

Now go get punched in the face and laugh about it! You've been beaten before so that jackass who wants a Fight isn't bringing anything you can't handle or new to the table!!!

Oh word of advice...get a good knife or three, on sticker and two folding with a spring assist.

Practice pulling without revealing. Sleight of hand or the Tenkai palm.

Because once you start this path you will find there are those who hate your inner power and you gotta be ready for them.

You will have a few good fights, but many of your enemies will look in your eyes once and decide to bring a weapon to compensate for their tiny balls shrinking like a turtle into it's shell at the idea of fighting you square.

It's also Gibbs rule number 13.
Always have a knife.
YouTube the 20 foot knife rule.
You will never go anywhere without one again once you realize it is still the world's most efficient, and ancient weapon.
but always fight square! Never let the knife become your source of courage!
That is what your cowardly enemies do as without courage that is their way.
The knife is there for those who bring cowardice in the form of a weapon and also it's useful for crazy dogs and devilish creatures, you gotta be super mean like me before you go taking on an angry Rottweiler and beat it to death barehanded without getting torn to shreds.
Yes I'm that good.
I usually can send a mean dog running just by coming at it nowadays, it takes one look at my eyes and it sees the horrible future should it dare to continue it's hostile course!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutisticEvo

Who knows?

Hmmm, I don't know... Do ya think?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TinySickTears

i know how to protect and work on cars lost on the rest ...

if i had to start a fire with no lighter or matches i would be dead for sure

hmm...you know theres fuel in the tank and a battery ...think 2 wires, spark - fuel.....Fire!!!

good to know

if i ever get lost in the andes or pacific northwest and i have my car with me i will know how to start a fire

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

True dat. .

i mean no disrespect but i need to get this off my chest.

in real life when people say true dat(cause it is 2018 and people still say it) i want to smash their face in.

i never would but the urge is there.

no you of course good sir

just everyone else

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Who knows?

"The Shadow Knows...."

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Who knows?

"The Shadow Knows...."

Shed light on the shadows and reveal it's ugliness, then we can deal with it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Who knows?

"The Shadow Knows...."

Shed light on the shadows and reveal it's ugliness, then we can deal with it.

When you Shine a Light Into the Shadows,
The Only Shadow you Will then See,
Is the Darkest and Broadest one Behind yourself....

Are you Certain you can Handle that? I dont think one with such a Pretensive Username would even last a single page on a thread I could make about the issues you are implying...

Because the facts might not favor you, and I don't believe you can Handle the Truth...

I know my Inner Darkness and am Honest with the Nature of my EVIL....

I highly doubt you have even looked closely in the mirror most your life,
Otherwise you would not make such Naive statements that show a delusional security of ones own Innocence never having been exposed.

let me guess, the old wives "If you dont know anyone that knows my bad deeds, then it never happened" Routine?

There is an old saying by many time tested chinese Philosophies...

"For when you Know yourself, You Will Know the Truth of Others"

Are you sure you want to walk into this Dark place and turn on the Light?

people who are victims of their own self deception tend to freak out when they start looking for monsters in the dark....

thats why my Devil may Care Fearlessness is the real McCoy, I have the distinct advantage over most Westerners of already Walking in my Own Shadow...

You aren't ready for such a journey...not yet.

"Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton’s prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn’t this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."

One Last thing

"Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Hearts of Men?"
"The Shadow Knows...HaHaHaHaHahahaha!!"

next time you hear a quote try looking it up instead of taking things at face value, it will help you avoid getting schooled in the Future..and avoid shining light into a room that is covered in MIRRORS before you are ready, which alot of people never are Ready...

Just a suggestion....and a Warning
edit on 9-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

I like you; you are fun, make me laugh and are very insightful.

Thank you for the compliment and please do not be offended if I do not take it to heart. I can be fun and am glad I brought you some laughter, for laughter is good and been proven to be a great healer.

You are too kind Miss. I hope others will follow your positive exemplary example of attitude instead of staining such a good thread with negativity when there are plenty of other places for such things elsewhere on this site.

but again I say Thank YOU.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

if i ever get lost in the andes or pacific northwest and i have my car with me i will know how to start a fire

It pays to carry a car in your "bug out bag"

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: LSU2018

Sex and gender has long been weaponized.....I too open doors for people regardless if it's a man or a woman purely because it's polite..Nothing more....it's just called being a good nice person.

We don't have to label everything with something..people should just be nicer to eachother lol..but oddly that's aiming too high for modern society it seems....we really haven't evolved as much as we would like to think we have....

Luckily I have not yet encountered a man or woman who I held the door open for who said anything other than 'thanks'
Hell I have women hold the door open for me too if they walked through first, because what would be rude is slamming it shut in someone elses face.

Some people sadly are always looking for something to be triggered and outraged over. I don't get mad at them, I pity them, that their lives are so empty they have nothing better to do than complain about non-existent things.

All I care about is are you a good human being or not? A persons gender or race means nothing to me unless I am trying to get laid.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Beautiful work. Now that you have rightly gained everyones respect perhaps you could start another thread on how to approach a women respectively that your interested in. (From a womens perspective), i personally am in a long term relationship but i know that when i started pursuing the women of my dreams she was quite resistant initially. As were no doubt the generations before me. The "thrill of the chase was seemingly always a highly revered part of the relationship memories post decades later.
However in todays day and age hence your great thread to overcome the smoke screen currently floating over us, men are simply confused, paranoid and fearful of persuing post initial no's, which possibly is robbing alot of people both men and women of the lifes together they were quite possibly meant to have.
However dont get me wrong no still should mean no at times but with your sensitive nature I'm certain you could somehow project the correct placement of lines.
Both in the sand that can be moved and that are wanted by the women to be moved versus lines in the concrete that cannot be moved.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join