It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Progressives in Congress Head for Center or go Nuclear Post Kavanaugh Confirmation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don’t see the leadership in the Democratic Party which would lead it back toward the center. As long as Pelosi, Schumer, Booker, Warren and the like are in charge of the party there will be no reasoning with them. They are so out of touch with non-elite, working Americans that they quite literally can not comprehend that their view of America is not what regular Americans want their country to be. They will destroy the party—like the Bush dynasty attempted to destroy the Republican Party during and after the last election—rather than change course and veer to the center.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Progressives will do what their masters tell them.

If history and other countries prove to be an accurate example it will go down like a Color Revolution the C_A has almost perfected over the decades.

1. Infiltrate homegrown groups and radicalize their leadership
  2. Frame events as extreme situation to embolden people to undertake actions they normally would not do
  3. Make promises of fame, leadership, positions in new government, fortune to leaders and members
  4. Push elected government so hard that they react by cracking down hard on violent protesters
  5. Pick a martyr to die for the cause at the hands of the evil government in power
  6. Beg for the international community to get involved
  7. Have the United Nations condemn the actions of the legitimate government
  8. Gain outside material and personnel support to expand the "revolution"
  9. Use every action by the legitimate government to control violence as a means to further delegitimize the government

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

This won't change thier minds going into this election.

After all, they are being told by their PR firm (the media) that the blue wave is coming and they honestly believe that the Kavanaugh circus just energized thier base.

So when they bomb in this election, the party's options are to disintegrate or reform the party.

So we will see where it goes mid November.. either they shift further left into obscurity or they purge the Progressive ideology and get an actual platform.

I heard somewhere the other day that this election people will either vote for a party that builds things or a party that destroys things.

The Dems have made it really easy to be put into the position of destroyers.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Leftist Authoritarian Party will go nuclear.

They have lost any sense of rational thought. They have become sworn enemies of the US Constitution.

They have lost they damned minds!

Yet you support the patriot act...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Leftist Authoritarian Party will go nuclear.

They have lost any sense of rational thought. They have become sworn enemies of the US Constitution.

They have lost they damned minds!

Yet you support the patriot act...

Nice assumption, but once again, you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Phoenix

Why does it have to be those two choices?

Why cant they stay the course?

Which course is that? chaos and violence? Usurping Constitution? Legislation from bench? thats the course I have witnessed - what course do you refer too?

Not sure why you are bringing up GOP tactics.

So. You have no rebuttal. Got it. As usual with you. Same old same old.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh my mistake, I thought after our conversation yesterday about kavanaughs involvement you supported the data collection and the loss of privacy...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh my mistake, I thought after our conversation yesterday about kavanaughs involvement you supported the data collection and the loss of privacy...

Stating facts and correcting your false assumptions in no way predicates my favorability towards the subject.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I don't get why the Dems just don't wait 20 years to really push the liberal agenda. In like 20 years America will be super rich and then it would make sense to have healthcare for all. They just have to be patient until nanobots and space mining come around. They pulled the trigger to soon.

I don't think any of them really want, or expect to accomplish that for the people.

What they are doing is just to bait the needy voter into supporting them so they can get more power and gain more control of the mechanism which make them enriched personally.

Just like Obama's Obamacare sham and all the direct lies he used to sell it. The product coming from his promises was like poisoned baby formula.
Using rat poison as a filler to make the container look rich and full. That is Obamacare.

Every political product these people come up with is usually tainted somehow, and only being used as power gaining tools, which by their nature are also freedom robbing. This includes many people in both the major political parties.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Forgot to add:

Expect harassment and violence at the polls this year.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hmm... So Outright Lie to the Voters and Pretend to Move to the Center on the Issues , or Continue on their Present Course of Committing Political Suicide by Embracing Radicalism ? They Will Attempt ANYTHING to Gain Votes to Increase their Political Power , Neither Will Work IMO .....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Why does it have to be those two choices?

Why cant they stay the course?

Which course is that? chaos and violence? Usurping Constitution? Legislation from bench? thats the course I have witnessed - what course do you refer too?

Not sure why you are bringing up GOP tactics.

As Sgt Carter once said "Pyle. My old grandmother can do better than that"

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
They Will Attempt ANYTHING to Gain Votes to Increase their Political Power , Neither Will Work IMO .....

Following S.C. Justice Brett Kavanaugh's swearing-in this evening, Republican Senators began receiving DEATH THREATS ON THEIR PERSONAL CELL PHONES. It's suspected that a Democrat Senator's staff member is responsible for giving out their phone numbers.

SOURCE ARTICLE: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join