It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: ElGoobero
far right wingers are in Idaho compounds shilling on YouTube and SW radio.

far left wingers are on MSNBC and many college campuses.

at least Republicans will debate and discuss and even doubt. democrats all goose-step in regimented order.

wowwww you guys are truly a comedy show and those right wingers have taken over ATS and turned it into a mini Fox News. Just look at your responses you guys are self identifying.

Because people don’t believe in smear campaigns and empty accusations are justifiable to stop a qualified individual being appointed. Because people see the real dangers, pitfalls, and breakdown of a civil society when people are declared guilty with no due process, on a last minute and empty allegation. People who see the damage brought by people bringing false witness to a civil society. People that don’t believe the ends always justifies the means.

How to make a conservative angry, lie to them.
How do you make a liberal angry, tell them the truth.

I hope the republicans and the libertarians never sink to what was displayed by the democrats last week. Sad and pathetic.
edit on 6-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The far left are werewolves and the far right are vampires.

I don't know whether to be Team Jefferey or Team Kevin.

(Isn't that what the kids are going on about?)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Not negotiating gained nothing for 50+ years.

Saying that POTUS should not meet with a Rival which is a nuclear power does not pass the smell test.

I have been to SK numerous times, I do not need a paid shill "analyst" to tell me what I can see and hear myself.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

The cheap labor express won.

No. Countries that have reduced tax rates to bring in over seas businesses, less stringent environmental laws, countries that don’t have not in my back yard mentalities, and countries that provide cheap labor attracted manufacturing to supply the USA consumer that doesn’t value the cost of labor.
edit on 6-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Changed market to consumer

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I don't believe that anyone on the 'far right' has shot a sitting congressman.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

ACTIONS Speak Louder than Words . JUSTICE Kavanaugh has Proven to be a Man of Integrity Regardless of a 40 Year Old Falsehood told by a Woman who Obviously is Dealing with Mental Issues . Oh , and when was the Last Time you Saw a Conservative MOB Assault a Liberal Politician in Public ? ...Hmm.........
edit on 6-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Figures you could not answer simple yes/no questions on what you support and what you oppose.

Thing is I 100% agree with your avatar "Cronyism Kills Capitalism"

I think you should agree then that walking away from the TPP was a good thing, yes/no?

And replacing NAFTA with USMCA a good thing also, yes/no?

Replace a vague rant with a clear answer instead.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

Figures you could not answer simple yes/no questions on what you support and what you oppose.

Thing is I 100% agree with your avatar "Cronyism Kills Capitalism"

I think you should agree then that walking away from the TPP was a good thing, yes/no?

And replacing NAFTA with USMCA a good thing also, yes/no?

Replace a vague rant with a clear answer instead.

With the narrative we are given, I agree with closed borders, I agree with tariffs, I agree with killing the TPP, I agree with restructuring trade pacts.

But we need to go back quite a few years to see why we got here and see if those same people are still in power, and it is revealed they still are.

They make a fortune off of milking the cows to make a fortune, just as they do with boom and bust stock markets, it is as old a history itself.

They milked the cheap labor from other countries until they no longer could until it started to have effect here in this country and on their bottom line with consumer purchasing power.

These people are cockroaches and deserve a deep hole in Hell for selling out this country to stuff their wallets.

What has Trump done about the cheap labor express that infests DC?

Just like all the last presidents that are slaves to them.
edit on 6-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

They milked the cheap labor from other countries until they no longer could until it started to have effect here in this country and on their bottom line with consumer purchasing power.

Again....

No. Countries that have reduced tax rates to bring in over seas businesses, less stringent environmental laws, countries that don’t have not in my back yard mentalities, and countries that provide cheap labor attracted manufacturing to supply the USA consumer that doesn’t value the cost of labor.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

In your blind allegiance to Trump and the right wing agenda you will say anything and blindly follow anybody on the right without thought.

This is exactly what I don't like about Democrat's and the left. They blindly follow their Democratic leaders around like complete sheep. You do the same thing.

Exactly, can't agree more! We should all be attacking the wrongs of both parties and its leaders, representatives and the system that is causing nothing to be done on behalf of all American citizens. Our system of government was created for representatives to work together on behalf of the country and for "all Americans." Instead our government leaders and representatives are dividing Americans along party lines. The system is broken and the people need to march on D.C. and take back our government.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said. It seems we have much common ground.

For my answer to that question I refer to the USMCA Trump's team has negotiated:

Key Achievement: New Labor Value Content Rule To support North American jobs, the deal contains new trade rules of origin to drive higher wages by requiring that 40-45 percent of auto content be made by workers earning at least USD $16 per hour.

This is undeniably good for both American workers and Mexican workers. By forcing an increase to $16 minimum wage for workers it increases wages for Mexicans and decreases outsourcing of jobs to Mexico to exploit cheap labor which helps preserve American jobs. This is not something Big Business wanted at all.

The problem is this will still have to be passed through the House and Senate if I am not mistaken. And exactly to your point, the den of corruption is alive and well there still.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Are you guys fricken nuts or what? Seriously, come back to reality and start questioning what's going on again. Of course I bet you are all Patriot Act supporters now too right?

Don't be so triggered - you are all one according to your own understanding - why are you fighting your right hand?

Or wasn't this your thread below?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are all everything and god as god is us and everything. Everything resides within the mind of god or all.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What a shame. Politician's anwser to whomever it is that demands attention. We complain of corporate influence over our politicians, yet forget that we have control over both.

Corporations control politicians with fear of monetary loss. We have that same control over those corporations with our money.

They fear consumers who no longer purchase the products they sale, and the very money they exert control of our politicians with comes from us.

Take it away and the game changes, but we love our products and I doubt many will give up that new I-phone.

It has always amazed me to listen to people complain of the Patriot Act yet we fill our phones with Applications for entertainment and freely give them access and more control over our lives with all the required permissions just so we can crush candy all day.

In reality, the Patriot Act has changed my life little to none, yet Jewel Saga knows all my friends, reads my email, and can take pictures with my phone, because we give them that permission. Not defending the Patriot Act, an abysmal piece of legislation which came in a moment of fear in our world.

Banks and the conglomerates only exist because of the power we give them due to our zealots thirst for that new X29 Phone, the fastest cars or biggest house in the neighborhoods.

They can then use our money to influence the People we put in power. Americans in general live so far beyond our on means with credit, that we are in a very fragile existence and many dont even realize it.

I have had the privilege, and it is a privilege to live in other countries. There are poor people in America, but compared to some places I have lived in, our poorest are rich.

I have lived where there are none of the freedoms we take for granted, like ATS. In many places, it would end very ugly if what we post without thinking, was whispered or posted there.

I had a roommate who was Russian, he never has been able to comprehend why we complain so much about our politicians, for him, the freedom to choose was a dream come true.

Giving up our right to vote is like living in one of those less than desirable places. It means everything we despise continues unabated, in fact we have again given permission for politicians to do exactly what we give those applications on our phones to do, and they do it with our money.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Again....

You should learn about Capitalism Buddy.
In Capitalism, there is no aggression and everyone has free rein.
That means, all players have power.

Business Owners, Consumers, Workers all have power to organize in groups to protect their interests.
In Communist China and the Soviet Union, it was against the law for workers to organize because it would undermine the elite in what they felt the workers deserved for pay.

Big Business in America Organize on a massive level with Lobbyists in order to tailor policies to their benefit, especially with regard to trade with communist countries. But they deny that same right to workers and this is why unions have declined from 90% in the 50s to 15% today.

This is why the stock market is at record highs,m ceo pay is at record highs and wages for workers at 20 year lows.

How about encouraging workers to organize around the world to have a voice and power?
Because that would cut into the elites profits.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

In your blind allegiance to Trump and the right wing agenda you will say anything and blindly follow anybody on the right without thought.

This is exactly what I don't like about Democrat's and the left. They blindly follow their Democratic leaders around like complete sheep. You do the same thing.

Exactly, can't agree more! We should all be attacking the wrongs of both parties and its leaders, representatives and the system that is causing nothing to be done on behalf of all American citizens. Our system of government was created for representatives to work together on behalf of the country and for "all Americans." Instead our government leaders and representatives are dividing Americans along party lines. The system is broken and the people need to march on D.C. and take back our government.

I hope I see they day when both parties burn down Washington DC and all the whores that made them self wealthy from purchasing politicians.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

lobbyist run our government not us

either way pull your heads out of your ass

So where are your threads screaming about the Lefts screaming?

Reeeeeeeeee

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

I agree with everything you said. It seems we have much common ground.

For my answer to that question I refer to the USMCA Trump's team has negotiated:

Key Achievement: New Labor Value Content Rule To support North American jobs, the deal contains new trade rules of origin to drive higher wages by requiring that 40-45 percent of auto content be made by workers earning at least USD $16 per hour.

This is undeniably good for both American workers and Mexican workers. By forcing an increase to $16 minimum wage for workers it increases wages for Mexicans and decreases outsourcing of jobs to Mexico to exploit cheap labor which helps preserve American jobs. This is not something Big Business wanted at all.

The problem is this will still have to be passed through the House and Senate if I am not mistaken. And exactly to your point, the den of corruption is alive and well there still.

As long as Corporate and Banking Lobbyists Infest DC like the Cockroaches they are, I believe 0 coming from the government or politicians, presidents included.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I have no problem with Corporations, Local Bankers or Business that are not connected to the government or purchase politicians.
I support small business and small banks. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely! That goes for Big Corporations and Big Government.

I do not have a smart phone.
I do everything in my power to not give power to Corporations that purchase politicians, but because most everything is financialized, I end up being forced to distribute some of my wealth to shareholders.

There is no way around it!

Those that actually believed in freedom would be pushing for policies to allow people to be independent of the system and not be beholden to corporations and the government. That is not happening since they are all on the take.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

If your thoughts give you some comfort so be it. Even howl at the moon if it helps. Just remember the outrageous acts of the left started this and got Trump elected and now conservatism will rule for at least a generation.

[/quote

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

lobbyist run our government not us

either way pull your heads out of your ass

So where are your threads screaming about the Lefts screaming?

Reeeeeeeeee

I saw that yesterday on television from one of the female protestors. And people wonder why they are called demoncrats .... reminded of sounds heard on one of those sci-fi horror movies.

edit on 10/6/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join