It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yep. S&F

Here's my last Bud. I was saving it but I think you deserve it more.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Its more about the EU trading defense budgets for entitlement budgets and relying on a superpower for protection.

All those other things were systematically destroyed for an agenda. I would love to go back to the gold standard. But I'm told that's bad. Can't be all that bad compared to the petrodollar now..

Sorry, I do not believe that either.
The simplest explanation is greed and self interests. We would not be doing it if there is not something in it for us.

There are voices saying these other countries should PAY US for our services which hits the nail on the head on what it is about. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

How about those countries develop their own weapons and defense hardware, use their own men, use their own money to police their own country? Because then, they would not be gouged by the greedy elite in this country and would also be in competition with our own weapons and military hardware manufacturers.

It would be a threat to the MIC in this country if many other countries expanded and supported their own defense industries. We do not want these other countries to be self reliant and independent and not answerable to the cockroaches in Washington DC, because, by god, to do otherwise, we would bomb them from the air.

It is better if they are economically and militarily under our thumb rather than allow them to be independent and protect their own interests.
edit on 6-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OP,

So you were a Trump supporter?

Can you list a few reasons why you supported him?

Then list what he did to lose your support?

Me,
I supported him for calling out Hillary as the Queen of Corruption. No one else had the stones to do that

I also supported him for calling out our outsourcing of manufacturing and jobs to China and his views on NAFTA. Something he railed against long before he ran for office so it sounded like a legit concern of his.

Those 2 things I supported him for and hoped he would be true to his word.

Even hampered by the Russia investigation and "resistance movement" from within government he has made progress. He immediately pulled us out of TPP which would have been a disaster for the U.S.
He pulled us out of the Paris Agreement which would have been another disaster and taxpayer shakedown
NAFTA has been replaced by USMCA which is a win not just for U.S. but for Mexico and Canada as well.
He has called out MSM for what we all know it is and has never let up on that.
He has made more positive progress with North Korea than the last 4 presidents combined.
He has taking the massive issue with China (both Trade & National Security) head on. Something our last 3 presidents either ignored or pursued enabling China to become the threat it is today.

Which of the above do you dislike?
Or is it that some people on the internet get fired up and support the heck out of him bothers you so much that you ignore good policy and withdraw your support in spite?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I don't support Kavanagh, nor do I play the Left-Right game, and I think this controversy surrounding Kavanagh shows how hypocritical both the Democrats and Republicans are.

Like you said, Republicans who want to "drain the swamp" will blindly support a Patriot Act defender, and even more so to spite the Democrats who are chasing shady accusations.

One side sees Kavanagh as a messiah, the other side wants to crucify him regardless of whether the evidence justifies it or not.

I'm glad you see past the smoke. Its ironic that so many ATSers don't. They just deny their ignorance.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

Which of the above do you dislike?
Or is it that some people on the internet get fired up and support the heck out of him bothers you so much that you ignore good policy and withdraw your support in spite?

I had a smidgen of hope he would be different, but when he moved in CFR and Bilderberg Members into his cabinet, I was told he was playing 3d chess.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.
Same old Same old.

I was never for the slave trade agreements from the start and supported the protesters years ago that warned us on what these agreements would do to this country. They were called Commie Pinko Anti Business Activists. The irony of these protesters against trade with Communist China.

The cheap labor express won.

There is no free lunch though and now the cheap labor express is faced with a tapped out consumer so it is in their financial interests to tame these agreements for their own benefit. It is not being done for you but for them!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: toysforadults

Seriously, come back to reality and start questioning what's going on again.

Are you talking about the FBI that found ZERO EVIDENCE? What do you base this hatred upon? Do you have evidence that has not been mentioned? What are YOUR questions that are still unresolved? If you dislike ATS perhaps you could find a George Soros forum more to your liking.

Oooh Soros he is like the boogie man to you alt right-wingers, everytime anything happens you guys are like I bet Soros is involved, paying protesters at like every protest etc etc...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I beg to differ.

The far left is far worst.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm mostly a left winger and disliked Republicans most of my life.

Lately? The left have completely gone mad because the media told them so.

Beeeeh, sheep and free thinkers on both sides.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Sorry but I can't let you off that easy...

Trump pulled us out of TPP. Do you agree with this action?
Trump pulled us out of Paris agreement. Do you agree with this action?
Trump negotiated for the replacement of NAFTA with USMCA. Do you agree with this action?
Trump is now taking on China trade with punitive tariffs, the biggest hurdle remaining. Do you agree with this action?

These are concrete actions, facts on paper for all to read. It is just a question if you agree with these actions.

USMCA most significant part:

Key Achievement: New Labor Value Content Rule To support North American jobs, the deal contains new trade rules of origin to drive higher wages by requiring that 40-45 percent of auto content be made by workers earning at least USD $16 per hour.

People can read the agreement for themselves and decide:
ustr.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Us far right wingers?

Tell the left stop moving so far left even Ghandi is a right winger.

Gandhi was a leftie? LOLWUT?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No he didn't

In case you don't want to read the whole thing:

"The U.S. team shows up because formally there is no way for the U.S.—or any other country who signed it—to withdraw from Paris until four years after it went into effect. By coincidence or design, the process of withdrawal can only begin the day after the 2020 U.S. presidential elections. So the fact that Trump’s Rose Garden announcement has not led to our actual withdrawal is not surprising. It is crucial that if the U.S. is likely to stay in or re-enter the agreement that it be present to keep things going in a direction it can live with."

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

He has made more positive progress with North Korea than the last 4 presidents combined.

That's one way of seeing it.

Another is that he is the first president in decades to accept North Korea's invitation to talks. The others didn't because they didn't want to legitimise the regime, to suggest any kind of equivalence between the US and NK, but Trump went ahead anyway.

The result of him sitting down with Kim Jong Un as equals? The South Koreans are still working towards rapprochement, same as they were before the meeting. The same back channels are still open. The US has suspended joint military exercises with SK. The North Koreans blew up a few out of date facilities while upgrading the Yongbyon research centre. Oh, and Trump is trying to pick a fight with the only nation that has any leverage over NK.

You can see why many analysts don't agree with you.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

I beg to differ.

The far left is far worst.

Nope
Both parties are full of cockroaches!

I was around during the Cold War.
We had a saying back then, in the Soviet Union everyone is poor while those connected to the state lived like Kings.
In America, we have capitalism with labor unions and workers rights with a 70% membership and a healthy middle class.

Today in America, the Corporations own the state and have killed all unions and we are headed to the same place the Soviet Union was with a disappearing Middle Class.

In Communism, letting workers organize is banned. The same effect happens when Corporations and Big Business have to much influence in our government. It is in their interests to kill unions and kill labor power.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Are we tired of winning yet folks?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

If the US were to pull out of the UN's climate body - the UNFCCC - however, it could remove itself from the agreement in just one year.

www.wired.co.uk...

When this happens after mid-terms I will smile...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Sorry but I can't let you off that easy...

Trump pulled us out of TPP. Do you agree with this action?
Trump negotiated for the replacement of NAFTA with USMCA. Do you agree with this action?
Trump is now taking on China trade with punitive tariffs, the biggest hurdle remaining. Do you agree with this action?

These are concrete actions, facts on paper for all to read. It is just a question if you agree with these actions.

USMCA most significant part:

Key Achievement: New Labor Value Content Rule To support North American jobs, the deal contains new trade rules of origin to drive higher wages by requiring that 40-45 percent of auto content be made by workers earning at least USD $16 per hour.

People can read the agreement for themselves and decide:
ustr.gov...

You need to follow the wealthy elite first and what works for them because that is how our government is operated.
There were many wealthy elite saying we needed to trim back on our trade agreements so no matter who was president, we would have done the same because we are tapped out. We could not continue on the current trajectory with rising healthcare costs and living expenses while also purchasing products from these corporations.

Trump gave permanent tax breaks to the top wealthy elite also as proof and anyone against it was labeled us being on the blue team, this is how the establishment works.

When the fast food industry lobbied for food stamps, it was then the blue team supporting it and the red team against, while the wealthy elite in those industries and in the finance sector won again. Rather than attacking Big Business and the Establishment, they direct the anger toward to the poor who do not donate to politicians and never had anything to do with the lobbyists.

The wealthy elite always win and are the ones controlling our government.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The OP has gone so far off the rails lately. I hope they'll be ok come November 2018. And 2020. And 2022. And 2024. And ....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I disagree. If you disagree with capitalism, you find another place to work or create your own work. If you disagree with communists, you get sent to a camp or get a bullet in the back of the head.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

I disagree. If you disagree with capitalism, you find another place to work or create your own work. If you disagree with communists, you get sent to a camp or get a bullet in the back of the head.

Capitalism does not entail purchasing politicians or putting your Corporate Puppets in power to rig the markets in your favor.
Corporatism has more in common with Communism than it does Capitalism.

In Capitalism, you sink or swim like the majority of workers in this country have to put up with.
Not get a bail out nor have politicians on speed dial or awarded corrupt contracts loaded with pork or create policies to lessen workers rights.

That is not capitalism and is closer to Communism with the effects happening as well.

One more proof also, is that the supporters of corporatism (communism), when asked what to do about the homeless come short of saying they should be killed off.
They feel, if you are not a productive member of the motherland, serving the state, you are useless and should be killed off.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No, we're better.

Much, much better.

Hence the continuous winning.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join