It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: jacobe001

Wut's duh Bilderboard?

Is dat like a duh forum or sumting?

I think it is a fast food place on 5th and 7th street.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Moral high ground, yeah got it check

everyone is very moral and just

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: toysforadults

I supported the Patriot Act when it was treated as it was originally intended, pointing at suspicious Americans in their dealings with foreigners. Obama bastardized the Act and directed it's attention solely inside the US... which I detest. Kavanaugh hasn't supported Obama's mutilation of the law.

You, however, need to get over self. Conservatives won today, you lost.. Might want to learn to enjoy the crisp tang of defeat because November is just around the corner.

Former Military.
I never supported the patriot act from the onset.
The chance of a terrorist attack based on historical data was very slim, but the chance of that being abused by cockroaches in the government is 100%

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: jacobe001

Notice how none of those people who carried over from Bush and Obama are ever talked about in the media? Same agenda, different administration. The ones not being talked about are usually the ones making all the calls.

Exactly.
The same players are still in power and they serve the presidents, or is it he is serving them?
And they never get brought up again.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes, each side fuels the worst characteristics in the other. The problem is ideological blindness. Each side is getting to a point where they won't admit to or confront a glaring evil within their own movement simply because it might weaken or undermine that movement or lessen their political clout and potentially allow the other team to gain more ground. It's time to recognize modern political ideologies for what they are - a new religious fanaticism - and get back to a point where we as a people do for the betterment of everyone based on what you can prove or is self-evident and not what you simply believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Let me guess? Communist?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry right wingers ask for evidence and don't convict based on accusation alone.

Feel free to give up your Constitutional rights, don't ask me to give away mine.

Why would you care about Constitutional rights when Kavanaugh does not?

fee.org...
The Constitutional Reasons to Oppose Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm a registered independent and I think calling a spade a spade isn't exactly following the lemmings off a cliff. It is what it is. Kavanaugh was confirmed....maybe they'll give out some participation trophies or something. All I know is that I'm tired of the crying.

A2D

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Interesting paradigm you have there.

I didn’t participate in any of the threads in the screenshot you provided but that’s probably just luck of the draw because I do participate in many political threads because that’s the biggest topic in our country ATM.

I support Trump for numerous reasons and I have called him out several times on things he’s done or said that I don’t agree with — as MANY prominent posters that support Trump have done as well.

I support Kavanaugh because Ford is a confirmed liar and them democrats are obstructionists at minimum, and the numerous FBI investigations into him have concluded the same.

Care to tell me how I am 1) a “far right winger” and 2) how I am just as bad as the left??

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Too narrow minded. The US is not comprised of 2 trains-of-thought about every topic where folks always agree and disagree about the same sh!t across the social/political/religious spectrum(s).

Don't confuse blind devotion for Trump with hatred of elite bloodlines and their 100+ year plan.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Too narrow minded. The US is not comprised of 2 trains-of-thought about every topic where folks always agree and disagree about the same sh!t across the social/political/religious spectrum(s).

Don't confuse blind devotion for Trump with hatred of elite bloodlines and their 100+ year plan.

The problem is that Trump is serving and answerable to these elite bloodlines just like the last presidents have done.

I'll believe Trump is sincere when he orders a military strike on the Bilderberg and CFR Meetings when they are in session.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So you do not want to actually discuss the matter you brought up as the focus of the topic??? How are you supposed to inform and enlighten and help me deny ignorance if you won't discuss it with me?

I would like to discuss it. I need to know. Help me know.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Fallingdown
We prefer to have discussions instead of breaking windows, beating up people and setting fires.

If this was true, then why are we around the world breaking windows, killing people and setting fires with our military?

Hyperbole overload.

Obama said the fight against ISIS would be generational. That doesn't appear to be true, unless he meant in the sense of an Iphone..

Aside from that, most of us want the world to take care of itself now so we don't have to be the world police anymore.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Toys, I see ranting but nothing of substance.

If you feel the need to measure the metrics based on threads, I feel bad for you son. Step outside, take a look around, and talk to people. There has been an awakening, and its not the force kind.

Things are looking up and its plain to see now.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Aside from that, most of us want the world to take care of itself now so we don't have to be the world police anymore.

That would be awesome if it ever happened, but I think it is less about policing their world and more about profiteers making bank.
This will only happen when we are no longer able to print money at will and spread inflation via the petrodollar globally.
Some say I want America to fail when I talk about ending the petrodollar.
The beneficiaries are not the majority of American Citizens from this arrangement especially since many live paycheck to paycheck and many are homeless and health costs are through the roof.

The cockroaches in the finance sector and Upper Management would be the ones to take a major hit.
They do not care about me so I care very little what happens to them.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

That would be awesome if it ever happened, but I think it is less about policing their world and more about profiteers making bank.
This will only happen when we are no longer able to print money at will and spread inflation via the petrodollar globally.
Some say I want America to fail when I talk about ending the petrodollar.
The beneficiaries are not the majority of American Citizens from this arrangement especially since many live paycheck to paycheck and many are homeless and health costs are through the roof.

The cockroaches in the finance sector and Upper Management would be the ones to take a major hit.
They do not care about me so I care very little what happens to them.

Its more about the EU trading defense budgets for entitlement budgets and relying on a superpower for protection.

All those other things were systematically destroyed for an agenda. I would love to go back to the gold standard. But I'm told that's bad. Can't be all that bad compared to the petrodollar now..

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have a short message to left: All of that hate will burn you up inside, seek help.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't like to rely on buzzwords, but honestly the word "triggered" keeps coming to mind...

I had my encounter with the rabid left in the form of a friend of days gone by. All his rants were basically the same: "I know what I am talking about! You don't know - I know! You idiot right wingers think you know everything. You don't know! I know not you!" Repeat ad nauseum - to the point of inducing nausea, a point reached years ago by whining democrats. And as always, no real facts or data. Just a lot of negative emotion jammed in with some insults and a few references to talking points that usually don't apply. In other words, triggered.

Kav got the nomination. Just like Trump winning, this is another election that the left won't accept.

Democrats / liberals have a tendency to accuse others of the things they are most guilty of. In this case its being sheeple. Change the buzz words, re-align the narrative and keep plodding along behind the horses arse right in front of you. Don't look to the side. Don't look up. Don't stop and think about what you are doing. Just keep repeating the new mantra and plod along with the rest.

And don't forget to collect your $100 before you leave.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry right wingers ask for evidence and don't convict based on accusation alone.

Feel free to give up your Constitutional rights, don't ask me to give away mine.

Why would you care about Constitutional rights when Kavanaugh does not?

fee.org...
The Constitutional Reasons to Oppose Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court

Yawn.

How many of his rulings have gone up to the SC? How many did the SC rule he was wrong about?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am not seeing much difference between a religion and a political party. Always been that way, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join