It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I hope we see 80% or more in the 2020 election, maybe by that time, perhaps a counter argument will be found to oppose winning. I think we all win with our votes no matter which candidate we support.

Nope
I'll never vote when politicians are answerable only to Corporate and Banking Lobbyists.
What is the point of voting?
What has Trump done about them?

Lobbying has actually accelerated under him so nothing has been done.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Glad to see there are some who see this farce for everything it is. Democrats suck just as much as Republicans but we have a media and government that is pulling people one way or the other into partisanship.

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
-John Adams

We are seeing the very scenario Adams dreaded play out by design. The stories in the media are nothing more than tools being used to divide us down social lines. Democrat leaders are complicit in it and so are Republican leaders.

The two sides are being played against each other to great effect. The Founding Fathers are probably rolling over in their graves right about now.

The only way to make each party SEEM legitimate and not part of the swamp is to fight each other.
The whataboutism displayed by both parties should be a clue how much the same they actually are.

They are both Establishment Cockroaches.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: toysforadults

I defended the guy for one reason and one reason alone, nobody should be the subject of such a character assassination.

They could have used his support for the patriot act and things like that to undermine is nomination, playing up how the republicans can use that to increase their control over the country shutting out the opposition with judicial activism from the bench.

You know use verifiable facts with a little careful massaging of the truth to craft a narrative that probably would have sucked his support away.

Instead they went with the clown show option, so even people like me that were not thrilled with the guy had to defend him because of the complete lack of evidence or support for the accuser.

If they used the Patriot Act, then he would have been thrown out by both parties.
The Establishment wants him in, so better to focus on something to split the parties and play divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: seagull

The alt-port people would be on the other side and they have Michael Moore .

Do you think someone that is against the Constitution should be anywhere near the Supreme Court?
Kavanaugh helped author the Patriot Act.

Why not just throw in a Globalist or Liberal in the Supreme Court then since there is no difference?

THINK

You should type in all caps .

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The leaders on the right tell us to think for ourselves.

Your first mistake is listening to the leaders at all......

link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Listen here you un-American traitor, Trump gave Wall Street and the lobbyists permanent tax cuts and we all know how well trickle-down economics work.

You got a tiny temporary tax cut, you were lucky to get anything so be happy! Politicians should reward those who put them where they are, the average citizen plays second or even third fiddle to those special interests on Wall Street and to the lobbyists they employ.

Now, enjoy your crumbs while those bribing our politicians continue to get the whole pie.
edit on 10/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   

I supported the Patriot Act when it was treated as it was originally intended, pointing at suspicious Americans in their dealings with foreigners. Obama bastardized the Act and directed it's attention solely inside the US... which I detest. Kavanaugh hasn't supported Obama's mutilation of the law.

You, however, need to get over self. Conservatives won today, you lost.. Might want to learn to enjoy the crisp tang of defeat because November is just around the corner.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I supported the Patriot Act when it was treated as it was originally intended, pointing at suspicious Americans in their dealings with foreigners. Obama bastardized the Act and directed it's attention solely inside the US

knew it

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Listen here you un-American traitor, Trump gave Wall Street and the lobbyists permanent tax cuts and we all know how well trickle-down economics work.

You got a tiny temporary tax cut, you were lucky to get anything so be happy! Politicians should reward those who put them where they are, the average citizen plays second or even third fiddle to those special interests on Wall Street and to the lobbyists they employ.

Now, enjoy your crumbs while those bribing our politicians continue to get the whole pie.

Chuckles

No matter how far you go back in history, the moneyed elite have always ruled the countries only to get overthrown and the cycle starts over again. The idea of " democracy" was to give to the masses, the illusion that they have any say in this country and that veneer is wearing very very thin.

The extreme partisanship by both parties is their last attempt to give any semblance that people in this country have any power.

We see this all the time:

When you have a mixture of both "Democrats and Republicans, they can blame each other for not creating policies beneficial to the majority of citizens in this country and the wealthy elite and establishment win.

When it is just Democrats and just Republicans, then it is the hidden deep state which is problem which are the hidden Democrats or Hidden Republicans and again, the wealthy elite and establishment win.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Now, enjoy your crumbs

Nancy Pelosi is that you?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

When you had your other account, you became one of Trumps biggest supporters plus you have a posting history that shows how much of a hypocrite you are.

Someone needs a break.

😣

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

first off, you make a lot of assumptions and secondly who said I'm not a Trump supporter and why does that matter when it comes to just blindly supporting anything he says or does without question?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

When you had your other account, you became one of Trumps biggest supporters plus you have a posting history that shows how much of a hypocrite you are.

Someone needs a break.

😣

People can change their mind though after doing some digging.
I knew Trump was just another Swamp Monster when he courted with the same cockroaches that Obama and Bush did.

Like Kissinger and many CFR and Bilderberg Members.
The people in these organizations are all cockroaches.

They are the establishment and they rule Washington DC.
edit on 6-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

first off, you make a lot of assumptions and secondly who said I'm not a Trump supporter and why does that matter when it comes to just blindly supporting anything he says or does without question?

Sure thing onequestion.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Wut's duh Bilderboard?

Is dat like a duh forum or sumting?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Notice how none of those people who carried over from Bush and Obama are ever talked about in the media? Same agenda, different administration. The ones not being talked about are usually the ones making all the calls.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: toysforadults

Sure thing onequestion.

ROFL, can't make an argument can yeah? king of assumptions, definitely not king of debate

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Sorry right wingers ask for evidence and don't convict based on accusation alone.

Feel free to give up your Constitutional rights, don't ask me to give away mine.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry right wingers ask for evidence and don't convict based on accusation alone. 

Hillary and Obama would like a word with you...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Which parts specifically did he help to author? Which lines of writing, or paragraphs, or powers granted specifically can be attributed to his idea. I am only recently hearing of this accusation, and in my limited exposure it appears to have merit. Therefore, I would like to see what exactly he can be given credit for in this Patriot Act.

I am not beyond exploring this line of thought rather than the broad brush painting illustrated so eloquently by Stosh and Mr. Ross. I just want the facts, preferably sourced. But all I hear is OP screaming at us, and others screaming back.

OP you are officially guilty of hypocrisy. I wanted to be involved, but you came out hostile and basically called us deplorables using other words. You could have just focused on the facts themselves and built the discussion around that. Trust me, I wanted to be a part of it.

But alas, in the end, I don't care who it is as long as the guns are safe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join