It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Now then, loam asked this question earlier, who are all these "far right wingers" you're chastising?

so now a moderator is asking me to break T&C?

you want to make this post about individuals posting on ATS or do you want to stay on topic?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: jacobe001

We prefer to have discussions instead of breaking windows, beating up people and setting fires.

If this was true, then why are we around the world breaking windows, killing people and setting fires with our military?

You must be talking about Libya and the Obama drone strikes I agree .

Except I said nothing about party but rather our approach from both "parties"
From your post, I would assume you agree we need to quit breaking windows and being violent against other countries and do more talking.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
anyway, once ya'll are done self identifying you can realize I decided to get ready to go watch the UFC fight card tonight it's going to be a damn good one

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's not against the T&C if I ask you whether your label applies to me.

Others can step up accordingly.
edit on 6-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: JDmOKI

Dude, it's just the talking heads on the left, you are lock step with all the right wing news and radio pundit's, lock step

How so? Please explain since you know where I get my news and propaganda of choice.

I can think critically and form my own opinion and I'm ok with people not agreeing with me.

link   
What are you doing man? Do you enjoy self flagellation or are you a Shia Muslim?

edit on 10-6-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The alt-port people would be on the other side and they have Michael Moore .

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, winning hearts and minds....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

the right acts with reason

there's nothing reasonable about blindly adhering to someone with no real reason other than you were told he's a good guy or bad guy by the guy who tells you what to believe

I believe that most of us watched Ford and Kavanaugh testify before Congress. The facts are that there witnesses she said were there all said under penalty of perjury that what she was saying did not happen. Then the FBI found no proof of her claims. The only reasonable assumption is that he did not assault her or in the very least there is absolutely no evidence that what Ford claims ever happened. Let alone that it stinks to high heaven that Democrats sat on her claims until the very last minute. So are we wrong to conclude that what Ford claims never happened?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Naw Moore would slip overboard while we drink his port. No politics on a ship when the booze is flowing.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The leaders on the right tell us to think for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What have you offered to counter the numbers ? I agree that figures are often fudged for one side or the other, but during this time of turmoil, I cannot see the Left nor the Never-Trumpers allowing it.

Therefore, one would expect something to bolster your argument. It can't be, "just look at the stock market" as it's recent ascent into never never land started almost to the day of the Inauguration.

The GDP is easily fudged to reflect either sides point of view, but again, other than laughter when Trump predicted that 4% growth was possible, no counter argument other than he is crazy, nothing now that its reality, the only argument is that Obama should receiving credit, even after saying it could not be. For the record, I would give Obama some kudos, but they are thin at best.

Now explain more anger and laughter from the Left on a new replacement for NAFTA, which for now seems to provide something for all 3 parties. All we heard was how it wasnt needed and it couldnt happen anyway. Again, a new reality and hope for all 3 of us. We shall see.

I could go on with more wins and potential wins on the horizon, but with nothing to counter with other than "you guys just blindly follow" what would be the point, as I am sure you see me as just another Leeming.

Live by the numbers, one dies by numbers so I really pay little attention to them, other than those in a paycheck.

I believe as of now, that while different than what President Reagan gifted to the country, that President Trump is also gifting America, with a renewed interest in our own destiny, and once again providing new meaning to the words We the People.

In a country gifted long ago with the right to vote, it's a dismal sign of apathy, that we barely get to 58% of eligible voters actually voting.

I hope we see 80% or more in the 2020 election, maybe by that time, perhaps a counter argument will be found to oppose winning. I think we all win with our votes no matter which candidate we support.

So I would never blindly follow any party, I will follow someone who can inspire freedom, opportunity, and a desire to change. Even if it's not my change, change is good as it bolsters freedom, opportunity, and that desire to change which leads to voting.

edit on 10/6/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

the right acts with reason

there's nothing reasonable about blindly adhering to someone with no real reason other than you were told he's a good guy or bad guy by the guy who tells you what to believe

Well, you’re sounding like you just want to relieve the stress and not get to an actual argument.

I’m not american and no one told me Trumps a good guy. In fact, all of the MSM in my country and most of the US MSM told me he was going to start a war with The little rocket man, and here we are.

But I got to my conclusions doing independent research and following the facts, not opinions.

So there’s that.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

His entire perspective apparently boils down to 'if you don't agree with me, you're a mindless extremist.'

Smh

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Do you think someone that is against the Constitution should be anywhere near the Supreme Court?
Kavanaugh helped author the Patriot Act.

Why not just throw in a Globalist or Liberal in the Supreme Court then since there is no difference?

THINK

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Naw Moore would slip overboard while we drink his port. No politics on a ship when the booze is flowing.

As long as there are cheeseburgers Michael Moore wouldn’t be going anywhere .

But you’re right two things you never talk about in a bar/or boat full of liquor in this case are politics and religion .

Which are one and the same to the left these days .

link   
Glad to see there are some who see this farce for everything it is. Democrats suck just as much as Republicans but we have a media and government that is pulling people one way or the other into partisanship.

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
-John Adams

We are seeing the very scenario Adams dreaded play out by design. The stories in the media are nothing more than tools being used to divide us down social lines. Democrat leaders are complicit in it and so are Republican leaders.

The two sides are being played against each other to great effect. The Founding Fathers are probably rolling over in their graves right about now.

link   

More power to you toys, welcome to the middle.

It's better never to support a politician anyway, any of them. They all always disappoint and leave the supporters looking like fools.

link   

I defended the guy for one reason and one reason alone, nobody should be the subject of such a character assassination.

They could have used his support for the patriot act and things like that to undermine is nomination, playing up how the republicans can use that to increase their control over the country shutting out the opposition with judicial activism from the bench.

You know use verifiable facts with a little careful massaging of the truth to craft a narrative that probably would have sucked his support away.

Instead they went with the clown show option, so even people like me that were not thrilled with the guy had to defend him because of the complete lack of evidence or support for the accuser.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join