It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

smh, ya'll are just as hopeless as the insane lefty's

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

When screenshotting, edit out tabs and favorites located at the top of your browser.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Try behaving and act like a grown up then the next time you create a post calling everyone your butt hurt with "Far Right Wingers"?

You set the tone, so deal with it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
All problems and no viable solutions

link   

Yes, there you go. I’m with you on pirating but I don’t use torrents ever since HBO was monitoring torrent sites, logging IP addresses and sending cease and desist orders to ISPs who in turn sent me an email to stop. Now I stream all my pirated movies and TV shows.

link   

Oh, I see, we're supposed to listen and give credence to accusations without proof, rumor and innuendo without any credible evidence...a crime where there was no police report filed...ever, rather than voice our questions.

Good to know.

Now then, loam asked this question earlier, who are all these "far right wingers" you're chastising?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If I protest on a boat would I be alt-starboard ? 🤔

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't do that it's for when I need something for school or someone drops a file on the net, besides I haven't seen a move come out in 2 years I want to see, guess all the best talent in Hollyweird were rapist

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You very well might be.

Careful you don't lean too far though.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I actually never said what you said you are building a strawman based on the fact that you think I have a problem with Kavanaugh cause duh, everyone who doesn't agree with me is a communist

but yeah keep arguing a point I never made sure makes yeah look objective

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
We prefer to have discussions instead of breaking windows, beating up people and setting fires.

I notice he never addressed this at all........

Strange that...........

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

what's strange about it? I don't get it maybe I'm a shill who knows

link   

Oh, please, you've serious issues with it. You demonstrate that with every post you make, or thread.

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

When you don't have evidence and ignore due process people tend to get excited when senators don't vote based on emotions.

I refuse to smear a good nominee just because the media tells me to even if i don't fully agree with his politics. Next time the Democrats should win the election and they can nominate any Democrat they want.

No.
The problem is you are being distracted and lied to via a media circus.
Kavanaugh is an Anti Constitutionalist and he is just another sell out to this country that has been going on for years and years. He is part of the SWAMP.

He helped author the Patriot Act.

fee.org...

According to the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), which filed a Freedom of Information Act Request for Kavanaugh’s official government correspondence records from this era, the Supreme Court Justice nominee referred to the PATRIOT Act as a "measured, careful, responsible, and constitutional approach” in an email sent to a colleague. Anyone who knows anything about the PATRIOT Act knows that “constitutional” and “careful” are by no means accurate descriptions. The PATRIOT Act obliterated the Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights to privacy and due process by giving the federal government sweeping new powers to conduct surveillance on the American people.

edit on 6-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

with what I don't get it?

can you link my anti Kavanaugh post and thread's?

not being all in pro kavanaugh doesn't make me against him the entire point I've been making is that it doesn't matter but your partisanship won't allow you to see that
edit on 6-10-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

If being skeptical and not trusting the talking heads makes me far right wing I guess i'll take that title and not be a sheep. No evidence no witness no police report etc. No thanks

This is about the democrats not wanting a conservative majority period. nothing to see here everyone move along.

go vote if you want your views to win. I won't be voting Democrat

link   

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Doesn't look like I'm going to get my answer.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Dude, it's just the talking heads on the left, you are lock step with all the right wing news and radio pundit's, lock step

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If I protest on a boat would I be alt-starboard ? 🤔

Personally I’d rather be alt port, or a nice rum like Pussers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join