It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Lol a shill having the nerve to accuse anybody else at all of shilling; GTFOH xD

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795

originally posted by: AutisticEvo

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: TheBandit795

Nice... An anti-police, anti-Kavanaugh writer gives us his biased opinion. If this was a real issue, the left would have trotted it out there immediately.

Bandits not wrong LSU, I dont know where he(or she) crawled out of but his Research is sound and on the DOT.

I've been here since 2002. Back when we ATS members were true conspiracy theorists, and weren't easily being led around like fools by the mainstream media and politicians.

I remember that was the year I began lurking on this website because I felt 9/11 stunk.

I never made an account as I felt since I was friends with and spent alot of time around Muslims from the East that I was already on a watch list(which would explain why I always get the "special search" at airports)

Truth be told I only picked a side because I didn't like what I was seeing from Blue in 2016. Before then I never voted or even registered. 35 years before I decided things were getting too crazy
Its not the assaults at protests or the bullying or the insults and accusations, or even the Unwillingness to reason that turned me.
Hell it wasn't even the race hate that was flying around.

It was the silent consent of their Blue leadership, I suddenly realized if I stayed nuetral I would be risking through an election the idea that any of the above mentioned problems were not only going to be seen as ok or acceptable in today's world, but they might even go further.

That's why the Nazi accusations are so ironic, because I was under the impression from all I was digging up they were the ones going for Jackboot politics.

I know the ploy and that it was NWO vs NWO.

But those who complain about us taking sides when the game is rigged have yet to see something I have never shared but with you I will.

It's not just two parties of the same hidden hand tossing the same coin.

It's experimental and a test.
A test of what the people will accept.

When John Kerry ran for office he was promising even late or post term abortion.

Every time we have had an election since 1992 the government has tested is based on votes to see what we as a people would tolerate.

The original Clinton impeachment was a psyop to make impeachment look like the stupidest thing for its lame reason. Like seriously because he cheated on his wife they wanted to remove him? Who would ever take impeachment seriously again?

And look, it's not even on the floor nowadays, despite so many voices screaming bloody murder for it.

To vote is to play their game of moral boundaries, to not vote or choose the moral Superior is to allow them to win the "poll" psyop.
It's been proven in Psy warfare that people tend to not want to engage with or vote for a side they have been convinced doesn't stand a chance.
Other social experiments show we will agree in an open setting(most anyway minus the hard stanced few) that if a room full of people all state 2+2 = 5 then even those who know that is wrong will agree the right answer is 5 so they don't single themselves out.

All those polls in 2016 showing such bad ratings for Red were meant to discourage R's from voting.

But now it's a new psyop.
They got one half hating the other and saying they blindly worship a prez, all the while spewing new names to call
And the other half approving g the prez because they don't like how rude blue is being

Blue doesn't get that it was their words and actions and the silent consent of politicians that stirred them to action
And the media keeps them convinced so we'll they are spewing the same vomit of hate like pea soup

And because of this, R keeps on voting Red because blue doesn't seem to want discussion, they just want to punish red for opposing.

And for two years it's been working so we'll, to create a one party system, the party of Pro War and Fear.
The Final Solution to control and possibly even the Second Coming of Nationlism taken to an eventual extremism after they are done seeing how far they can get us to approve.

If the right now that Red controls almost all 3 houses of government fail to keep a suspicious eye on their now dominating red party,
And Blue fails to wake up and stop spitting vitriol and try to reason on a base to base basis...

Then I believe we are with easing the return of the Third Reich.

And Red voters and Blue will have none but themselves to blame.

There is alot more but I am on the phone so no links and most people are too lazy minded to read all the sources I could post.

But Mark my words...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

The Fourth Reich was a planned backup of the Nazi's in case the Third Reich ever fell. Their goal was to silently invade whatever country beat them, and destroy them from the inside out.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

I am Aware of their failsafe agenda.
and it wasnt about beating the country per se,
it was about resurrection of their agenda.

and if you investigate the political climate of other nations, and the ever growing trends on websites most even at ATS would never bother to visit or are unaware of the importance of tracking...
the game changer is people and politicians who have their eyes open.

People have been Lied to about many things since 1948, coverups and distribution of blame, evidence that gives rise to underground counterculture.

its those big lies to make one side look bad and the other side immune from ever being questioned that once exposed said lies in history becomes mainstream they will have achieved not only accomplishment of their endgame goal...

But they will have the Support of Many Nations and Populations globally.
At that point, the New Reich will not just exist in a Superpower Nation, but will have more Allies, than Opposition.

I would love to name names, websites, and a detailed list of Sources as well as a Laundry List of resources they are using to that very aim and why it is already working... but I would need permission from the Sites owner or at least trusted moderators before I would conduct myself to such a discussion due to the sensitive nature of such matters.

And of course, it would have to be in a thread made for such, as this matter is not on topic in this thread.

I am amused however that your choice of wording is missing the "Did you know", instead being stated in a manner that implies you presumed the target of your post was not only unaware, but also Misleads in context the Contingency agendas goal being the destruction of its wartime enemy nation from within,
rather than the continuation of its Purpose and Agenda through exploitation of said Nations through exposure to new and damning information..

its actually quite an interesting topic of investigation, so long as you dont mind long held beliefs about whats what being called into question by evidence that points in the opposite direction.

but as I already said, I would have to have a discussion with moderators about the content and context of such a discussion for approval, in order to avoid causing any misunderstanding not only amongst the ATS community but to avoid Criticism of the site itself by Public Agencies for even hosting such discussion of evidence that goes in the opposite direction of 70 plus years of "Programming"

its just not going to happen lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The unseen hand of spiritual warfare is going on right under our noses.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I can feel this to be honest. I see it coming all the time ;/

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

LOL, I think you need to go look up the definition of a shill. Reading comprehension is a powerful thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I am very familiar with the definition of a shill. But by all means keep trying to ride that high horse chief and let me know how it works out for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Technically, the extreme right is 20-25 times worse than the extreme left.

Tut over the last decade, 3 percent of extremist killings in the U.S. have been committed by members of far left-wing groups — a fraction of the 71 percent by right-wing extremists and 26 percent by Islamic extremists.

www.defenseone.com...

71/3 = ~24
edit on 11/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

Tut over the last decade, 3 percent of extremist killings in the U.S. have been committed by members of far left-wing groups — a fraction of the 71 percent by right-wing extremists and 26 percent by Islamic extremists.

www.defenseone.com...

71/3 = ~24
perhaps then you should encourage the Left to stop insulting us. sounds like it might be healthy

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

perhaps then you should encourage the Left to stop insulting us. sounds like it might be healthy

No.

Insults never justify violence. And the threat of violence is intolerable, should be laughed at, and made a mockery of, otherwise further threats of violence and manipulation will follow. The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims, is what is defined as terrorism.

The United States does not negotiate with terrorists - neither do I.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

www.defenseone.com...

71/3 = ~24

I'm pretty confident that's completely bias and skewed, because I'm certain that anyone involved in politics these days is insane... but I'll play along for fun.

Since school shootings are being considered "right wing", than let's be fair and include all the inner city crime as "left wing", since it's well known that the big cities are predominantly left-leaning ideologically.

I will just cite Chicago homicides in 2016 - no other cities no other years.
Chicago's 762 homicides in 2016

And since all of those can't be liberals, though clearly most definitely are, let's just reduce that # to 500.
Your source says there are 387 deaths from extremism in the US in a 10 year period.

So clearly, the liberal bastion of Chicago alone in 1 year murders more people than all extremism combined in the US over 10 years.

It's all a matter of perspective.
Inner city crime is far far far worse than all political extremism combined.

And one major platform of the Republicans is that they are very concerned about inner city crime and want to do something to stop it - whereas liberal policy actually seems to facilitate it.

I'm just playing Devil's advocate here to show how statistics can be a double-edged sword.
I actually am not Rep or Dem and really don't like either party.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Good points, you are always someone on ATS who is very genuine. I'll figure out how they came to that determination tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Good points, you are always someone on ATS who is very genuine. I'll figure out how they came to that determination tomorrow.

Don't take it as an absolutist claim / belief, I was just showing how... creative one can be with numbers and words.

That's one of the main problems with today's political divisiveness, is that the creativity of the person is the limit to how skewed they can present something to "make it appear" that their side is the good guy and the other side is the bad guy.

In reality though, each individual person is different and anyone of any "side" can go nuts and decide to kill someone for any reason. So I would guess that each specific murder case actually has a very complex reason behind it's occurrence and each killer's insanity is unique.

I wouldn't rationally lump a gang-banger with a left-leaning poster on ATS, or a school shooter with a right-leaning poster on ATS either.

This is the problem with labels and grouping, we sorta invent a lot of correlations when there are actually none there, or we will take a tenuous connection and just take it all the way in order to "justify" our political ideology by "demonizing" the opposition's ideology.

If you really analyze it though, there is no group ideology that is consistent among it's members, while at the same time there are a lot of similarities in ideology between those "groups" we devise to simplify our thoughts and make the political bickering easy to comprehend.

An example would be that every Rep or Dem disagrees or has differing thoughts on even their own party positions, and yet at the same time almost everyone can agree on certain things (eg, killing is wrong/bad/evil).
edit on 10/11/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

That's why I can't take sides.

Since I come up with my own view on each issue, it's random if it will agree/disagree with the "party lines" of either party. On some issues I agree with either or disagree with either.

I also don't find the "issues of the day" to be very relevant either, generally speaking.
There's too much emotion involved and very few people focus on issues that I consider relevant like infrastructure or scientific development/funding.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The thing is every study comes up with the same results. Even ones conducted by Conservative organizations. They all find that Right Wing extremist groups are responsible for the majority of terror attacks while terror attacks committed by Left Wing extremists are extremely rare.

Even Trump's own DOJ came to this conclusion in a report published last year.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The thing is every study comes up with the same results. Even ones conducted by Conservative organizations. They all find that Right Wing extremist groups are responsible for the majority of terror attacks while terror attacks committed by Left Wing extremists are extremely rare.

Even Trump's own DOJ came to this conclusion in a report published last year.

I consider someone putting a gun to my face and telling me I'm "in the wrong neighborhood" terrifying.

I also consider bombing another nation with jets and cruise missiles to be terrifying.

"Terrorism" is really in the eye of the beholder.
For example: tons of schools regularly get "bomb threats", usually from some kid who's pissed off or wants to skip school or whatever. Isn't that terrorism too?

I'm afraid everyone's just twisting things to suit their ideological preferences and to remind themselves that "they are the good guy" and reinforce their perception that "the other side is the bad guy".

It's all just a big creative word game. None of these political beliefs are reality though.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What a sack of lies, your OP is.

I find it hysterical.

This is the problem with liberalism: you want to behave in absolutely abhorrent, inhumane ways, and when you step back and see it yourself, instead of taking responsibility for it, you find someone else to blame.

I am embarrassed for this country, saddened that you’ve all gone mad, and am not sure that I can ever respect your crazy party again.

Corrupt.

And now insane.

You must be so proud!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The "Far Right" and the "Far Left" are pretty much the same thing. Horseshoe Theory. Look it up.

usercontent1.hubstatic.com...

In fact, if you look at most "Political Spectrum" images on Google, "Communism" is typically on the far left position and "Fascism" is on the far right.

qph.fs.quoracdn.net...

Communism IS fascism. Now, I know that plenty here will argue that they are not the same thing. Fine. I think however, that most of us can agree that they both suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

edit on 11-10-2018 by CaliMayh3m because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

This is the problem with politics*; not just liberalism. I've seen plenty of conservatives behave in the most obscene ways possible, but none of the other conservatives seem to want to deal with them or say anything at all about their actions..

It's just 'the left this, the left that'; it is what you call double standards or hypocrisy..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join