It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
We see a division today because it is being crafted by the media (and those who control it).

Divide and Conquer, Sleight of Hand, Bread and Circuses, Problem Reaction Solution, bla bla bla

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaliMayh3m

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: vinifalou

the right acts with reason

there's nothing reasonable about blindly adhering to someone with no real reason other than you were told he's a good guy or bad guy by the guy who tells you what to believe

You keep using the phrase "Blindly following" for those of us who support Kavanaugh, which I find interesting. For starters, the FBI found ZERO evidence that those accusations were even remotely true. Secondly, her story had so many holes that she couldn't keep it straight herself. Hell, she couldn't even agree on a 5 year window for something that allegedly screwed up her entire life. The people she said were there were not there, and refuted everything that she said.

So, lets recap: a mountain of evidence points to a horrible, political landscape changing campaign to ruin a man's life and reputation by the Democrats, while there is not a single SHRED of evidence that any of what Ford said was true, (the woman even lied about her fear of flying for God's sake).

Yet you see fit to jump on here and call ME blind?

Really?

You are blindly following the "she said, he said" narrative in your very post. Fine nobody will ever know what happened July 1, 1982. I'm willing to let that slide. Most the liberal media I follow is willing to let that slide (I won't even go into how bad the "investigation" was or the shear number of people the FBI haven't interviewed).

What about his lieing under oath? Repeatedly, and every time he has been in front of congress. Why are (were now) you so stuck on the Koch brothers nominee, why do you want to sell out the nation to the oligarchs? These guys are just as bad as Soros!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Now granted, the democrat senators aren't as wise as you are, but I have to wonder why they focused on his drinking, raping and not on his lying, as you clearly have stated.

Why did the media, the politicians all focus on the raping and drinking and not on the lying?

edit on 8-10-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
You have to respect the FBI investigation and respect the senators vote.
He was found innocent and you need to respect that and move on
With how unhinged the left has become there is literally no comparison.
They are a radical group
Is it considered 'unhinged' to remind you that what actually occurred was that the FBI conducted a limited investigation, constrained by the White House. The results were presented to the Senate in secret, and whatever new information was provided, the Senate chose not to change their previous positions.

That's a long ways from being ''found innocent'.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Cool story bro. Did Alex or Breitbart tell you that? You've got Tucker race baiting on Fox news and calling for a race war, but the left are haters? I've seen posters right here on ATS that have called the left rabid dogs, and we see calls for civil war almost daily (at the very least weekly). So tell me again how the left are the haters. Sad!

Nope, actually happened on Facebook over the weekend. But, could care less, as long as it helps illustrate the similarities for at least one person.

(in fact, I was a little hesitant to post it, as some here are friends with my real name on FB, and may have seen the public posts, but not the messenger back and forth, of course). Didn't exactly want to see screenshots with my actual name.)

Alex? You do recall the lefties got him off the air, right? LOL....

So tell me again how the left are the haters

Since you asked....

www.facebook.com...

www.forbes.com...

www.amazon.com...

Or any other countless examples.

Or the simple fact that to show any allegiance to Trump at my former job was basically the kiss of death. Not that I'd talk politics at work normally, but it was a death sentence there.
edit on 8-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

He didn't have to be FOUND innocent.

You are that by default.

Nor was this a legal preceding. Because the statute of limitations for the alleged crime (a misdemeanor) was up 35 YEARS AGO. There was no LEGAL reasoning here at all.

It was nothing more than an attempt to stall for time, a tactic that also included a smear campaign on a guy who had already been through SIX such vetting procedures before.

Just how much NEW information do you think they were going to find in this SEVENTH one? THAT is why the investigation was limited, because to even do so in the first place was a COURTESY to the Senate Committee. It certainly wasn't REQUIRED.

Jeez. why can't people get these simple facts through their heads? (not the poster, just folks in general). It's downright maddening.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

He didn't have to be FOUND innocent.
I addressed the process, and the terminology was not mine.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

This FBI investigation was handled as investigations traditionally have been. The open ended "Dig, you mothers, dig until you find something, whether related to the initial reason for the investigation or not!" style we're seeing with the special counsel's witch hunt is NOT something the FBI or any other American law enforcement agency embraces when investigating an individual's potential involvement with a specifically accused crime.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

We prefer to have discussions instead of breaking windows, beating up people and setting fires.

Awww you're missing out on the fun, setting fires is my favorite part

We need to pull in the reigns of these left and right fanatics, people hating people just for their political views, hell I go for the cowboys-if my neighbor supported the Patriots I wouldn't go online to berate and personally attack him.

Methinks ATS needs to hit the reset button, these petty arguments are getting out of hand.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You do realize that lumping in Deplorables and Trumpsters with the Right is a big error right?

Just pointing out that a lot of Trump supporters actually broke with their establishment party lines and voted for Trump in the primaries. Trump actually won the nomination BECAUSE of the split away from the Right....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: DJMSN

I hope we see 80% or more in the 2020 election, maybe by that time, perhaps a counter argument will be found to oppose winning. I think we all win with our votes no matter which candidate we support.

Nope
I'll never vote when politicians are answerable only to Corporate and Banking Lobbyists.
What is the point of voting?
What has Trump done about them?

Lobbying has actually accelerated under him so nothing has been done.

Has it? Do you have some credible sources for that? As far as I can tell Trump is the only President(could be wrong on this) that has signed an EO banning anyone in government from becoming a lobbyist for 5 years after leaving their position in government.

If you have evidence proving lobbying has accelerated please by all means provide it.

And no CNN/MSNBC/Vox/HuffPo as sources as they are in no way credible. And neither is Fox or Breitbart.

www.opensecrets.org...

Drain the swamp? Lobbyists are filling it up

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Don't mind JohnnyCanuk, he has no skin in the game since he's from Newfoundland.

The Right wing up there is about what Democrats in the U.S. were 15 years ago.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Don't mind JohnnyCanuk, he has no skin in the game since he's from Newfoundland.
The Right wing up there is about what Democrats in the U.S. were 15 years ago.

Sorry...not a Newfoundlander, though I take that as a compliment. And contributing to a thread in an international forum does count as 'skin in the game'. My apologies if that makes you sad.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
sorry, but how does a post like this get to 15 pages?

I sacrificed an entire Karma point to ask this...
edit on 9-10-2018 by LedermanStudio because: karma point

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I figured this was another subject that you don't have any strong feelings on and are just looking to demean people so you can feel superior to them...

Btw...
You should remember that Trump got elected by stealing the middle undecideds, not the far Right. They had to come up with new names for them; Deplorables, Alt-Right, Dregs of society, etc... All meant to demean and embarrass people to prevent them from speaking out.

Their voices and opinions are no less important than any other group.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Good thread.

Many of you are just parroting or repeating what your favorite celebrity is saying. you'll believe anything they tell you and then insult someone who follows a celebrity with a different opinion.

Case in point Taylor Swift. She just told her followers to support two democratic senators. She's getting a lot of negative feedback, like go back to making music and stop being political.

But here's the point. What makes Taylor Swift less informed than Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh? Remember those two aren't political geniuses, they just repeat Right wing talking points and have good speaking voices that transfer well to TV and Radio.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Wait a second. You're telling me the reason you aren't going to support Trump any longer is because of OTHER people? LOL...that's a first.

Go back to the left. We only want stable genuius in this movement.

Remember politics and the rest of "reality" as it is portrayed by the MSM and Hollywood is nothing but an illusion. I thought most people on ATS were woke.

EDIT: Only cowards sit idly by on the sideline and allow others to blatantly make false accusations. Trust me mate...the movement is less about Trump and more about people who are not leftists putting leftists in their place. You lost your apologist POTUS Obama and his 8 year "why the USA sucks tour" is over.

Time for winning. Hop on board!

edit on 9-10-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: toysforadults

In your blind allegiance to Trump and the right wing agenda

You sound like a shill. For unless you have been asleep for the past 18 months the very right wing "agenda" you refer to has not been in support of Trump. Have you forgotten how ineffective the GOP has been at implementing and supporting Trump's policies? Seriously, mate...where have you been?

you will say anything and blindly follow anybody on the right without thought

Bullshlt. Point to a post anywhere on ATS or the web for that matter that is a fabrication. This is what you are implying with the statement "say anything and blindly follow". Pay attention. We're not "following" Trump. We are ROOTING Trump on as he CONSTANTLY kicks everyone's ass up and down the street. Big difference mate.

I was a Trump supporter

Liar. I don't believe you. You post like a typical shill. Usually within the first few sentences the concern shill will make a statement similar to this. It's transparent and weak.

I'm not blindly following this agenda without questioning people and motives.

LOL. Do you have trouble with comprehension? Trump's agenda is pretty straight forward. Secure the borders, curb illegal immigration, bring jobs back to the US, make countries who've taken advantage of the US pay for our protection or participation, balance trade, decrease taxes, protect our borders, just to name a few. If you think there is some nefarious ulterior motive in any of those items then please let me know where exactly they are.

This is exactly what I don't like about Democrat's and the left. They blindly follow their Democratic leaders around like complete sheep. You do the same thing. I have even seen you parrot the unemployment nonsense and other economic talking points of the right without presenting any research or backing your assumptions up with any evidence just to support the narrative.

Again...where have you been for the past 18 months. I'm not going to point you to the data that supports what Trump has done. I've had this debate already on here and I've enjoyed handing the leftists here their ass.

Just look at the threads on this board.

Tell you what I'll do. You let me know when you feel offended because right now I think you are a racist, ass hat, gang rapist, pedophile. How does that feel? To have totally baseless accusations made against you. Or what about your wife or kids? How about I throw in some choice insults on them and see how that makes you feel. Hey mate...it doesn't matter if I have proof or not or if I am purely talking out of my ass because guess what? IT'S WHAT THE ASS HAT LEFTISTS IN DC HAVE BEEN DOING FOR 18 GOD DAMN MONTHS.

And you have the audacity to come on here and lecture people because they have the temerity to defend something they see as inherently evil and morally bankrupt? You never were a Trump supporter. Your words betray you. You've always been a leftist. It's in the context of your writings here.

Typical liberal hypocrite. Go say hello to Anti in his little IT shop.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Props for seeing through the mind control, that is Bipartisanism.

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join