It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: toysforadults

I have taken a few of those test things and they appraised me as being a bit left of center to my suprise. As Neo96 pointed out. the majority of us are actually very close to center if not a bit left. It is you and your elk that have moved left and are the radical far left. If I was 5 notches to the left and you were 30 notches to the left then you call me right, and radical right at that. But, I'm not. You are just extreme left....even though I'm actually pretty much center.

Come back to reality!

Sadly I spent most of my life as a Democratic supporter. the being a dem not the sad part, its what I have been driven to as far as taking sides... I still am technically a leftist radical, but the representatives of the left have lost their credibility.

in all honesty though, I feel conflicted at this point. Bretts been confirmed and now it looks like Red will dominate the house senate and courts... and I see a Base for the left that has Almost no representation, and a part of me feels that its ridiculous they dont just come to the Right, I know the Right isnt going for their Leftist goals at this time but dont they see the best way to beat the enemy is from the inside?

Basically I feel they should join us, and work to make the things they felt were only represented in the Democratic party an Issue on the right. If as a R voter you pressure our officials to acknowledge the issues it would not be so difficult(though it would take some time) to change the Right into a More conservative liberal.

I know of course they wont, they have their pride, but I have decided I will make a thread with new commandments for the Right wingers here, Because the Lefts Representatives have little to no power now, Then as The CONSERVATIVE RIGHT, as Red Team America, it will soon become Our DUTY to Represent and DEFEND the LEFT.

It is a Matter of Nationalistic Fellowship, and Honor. In America we dont kick the loser when they are down, we offer a hand up, we look after them, even when they hate us.
Because they are our countrymen, they are People, they are OUR FAMILY!

And by Protecting the Voter Base, by Defending them, We bring Honor and Glory to our Cause, Because we now have the Opportunity to be Better than our Enemies,
By Showing Compassion instead of Contempt,
By Showing Brotherhood instead of Tribalism,
by Showing Patriotism...instead of Patronizing.

if the Lefts base cannot be Represented by the crumbling DNC, then until they feel Represented Again it is our Call to Arms as American Conservatives to Stand UP FOR THEM in this time of Turmoil, To Defend them from Isolation and Exploitation by the MSM.

we need to lead by example, and remind our Nation, and ALL NATIONS of our Love for Each and Every Citizen.
For now that RED has taken control....

we need to be Vigilant and Alert, and keep a close guarded Eye on OUR PRESIDENT, because now that RED has the power, is when they are most at risk of Abusing that Power.
Do not let our Party become the THING they Feared.

We need our Counterparts more than we are willing to admit, for should our now One Party Dominated Nation become Orwellian or a Dictatorship, Then We will need Every Man Woman and Child that can bear arms to Unite and shatter the Tyrants!
Now is the Time to be Vigilant my dear RED TEAM! Vigilant of our own Politicians and President....

If a Fly Farts in the Whitehouse we need to be aware the same hour, thats how Vigilant we need to be, Lest we become the Ressurection of Nazi Germany...

Because even though we feel Victorious against the Blue, we now have a government that is no longer Balanced in any sense...

only WE can now represent the Masses on the Left.

Now I Say, Defend their Liberty even Unto DEATH!! For we were all Children with DREAMS at one Point, we All ARE Wonderful, Wonderful People, and Therefore must Defend their Hopes, their Dreams against the Wolf, the "Gmork" of Nothing, that would Swallow the Sun.

Gmork "Because when People have no Hope...They are EASY to CONTROL...."

We have pulled the Teeth from the Evil DNC, now we must Defend the People, From All Threats Both Foreign, And Domestic, Both Informational and Physical....

For Honor, For Glory, For OUR Fellow Americans and ALL our NATIONS CHILDREN!!!

Say Aye if you Agree and Acknowledge your Responsibility to Your Country and its People!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Nice... An anti-police, anti-Kavanaugh writer gives us his biased opinion. If this was a real issue, the left would have trotted it out there immediately.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yeah right. I'm a middle class tax paying American and if I ran for president and won, I'd be called part of the NWO.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

IMO it's more of a collusion with the Rothschilds.

It seems that the Rothschilds have been supporting Donald Trump for over 30 years

Rothschilds Caught Rigging The US Presidential Election

Add in the Kochs buying every politician and it seems like we don't have a chance at a real representational democracy.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Seriously even if you eliminated the Oligarchy and it's two party politics and replaced it with a government that was purely for the people, no left or right, these same people would be fighting to the death over football teams, religion, or Star Trek and Star Wars.....

"Star Trek And Star Wars"

sigh, gone are those days of innocent Rivalry....Simpler times I wish had never been replaced by what we have now...
thank you for the Nostalgia, it was worth the walk down memory lane

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Basically liberals are butt hurt angry with mass hysteria because Hillary Clinton cannot win presidential elections....I also fear this youth generation is going to be brainwashed into hating Christian conservatives and Independent Liberals, Independent conservatives and will fall for deception.These will be the people in the future who stoop for the Anti-Christ and Mark of the Beast.

See, this is really scary rhetoric. You see hate, when we really just oppose your views/policies. If by Independent Liberals you mean Libertarians, ya we just oppose their political ideology too. That doesn't equal hate bro.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nice... An anti-police, anti-Kavanaugh writer gives us his biased opinion. If this was a real issue, the left would have trotted it out there immediately.

Bandits not wrong LSU, I dont know where he(or she) crawled out of but his Research is sound and on the DOT. I didnt even know that there were any true Conspiracy Hunters left on this Site besides myself till I saw his posts here,
I hope to engage him soon should I find opportunity to debate anything he says, I like Hunters who are willing to Dig for the facts, Most other Posters are not so Aware or on my level that it is childs play to take their statements apart, it gets real boring.

He could be a load of entertainment for me if I can catch him in a matter with which to debate *Cheshire Cat Smile*

take it from a Fellow Conspiracy Hunter LSU, you should take a closer look at what he had to say and his cited links... you should never let your perception of Bias blind you to knowledge or wisdom...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

First of all, that is an area were Kavanaugh and the left completely agree on. Second, the left is a controlled opposition.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If you won. The chance of that happening if you're not "connected" and part of them is practically nil. If Ron Paul was treated as a side show by the mainstream (media and people) what chance do you think you would have?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

In America we dont kick the loser when they are down, we offer a hand up, we look after them, even when they hate us.

I gloated a bit over the weekend, but done now. The only posting I'll make about it now are in anonymous places like this.

We ARE looking after them though....by voting for those who will continue the policies that so far have done things Obama said he'd need a "magic wand" to do. We still have their best interests at heart too, even if they can't see that.

See, this is really scary rhetoric. You see hate, when we really just oppose your views/policies.

No, in many cases, it is blind hatred. Otherwise intelligent people I know almost immediately lose their cool and start inciting violence and spouting expletives like they were morons. It's actually a bit sad really. They get even more upset when you don't return it in kind, and keep your cool....almost as if you are mocking them. (well maybe a bit, but really, we are simply trying to stick to the high road here)....

I'm cool with opposing views. Love it even! Let's discuss it, debate it! But this blind ignorance of facts and how far we've come in just 18 months, regardless of Trump's childish tweets and antics....it is just mind numbing, to be honest.

So yeah, I'm committed to not kicking them when they are down. If only so that they'll forget about it, the next time a Kardashian does something....by the time Nov 6th rolls around. Then, they can stay home, and let those of us who actually care about the nation vote for those who will get things done...vs. voting for stagnation and gridlock.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
NVM error in the post. Same post I intended to make is below.
edit on 8-10-2018 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutisticEvo

originally posted by: LSU2018

Bandits not wrong LSU, I dont know where he(or she) crawled out of but his Research is sound and on the DOT.

I've been here since 2002. Back when we ATS members were true conspiracy theorists, and weren't easily being led around like fools by the mainstream media and politicians.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I've been here since 2002. Back when we ATS members were true conspiracy theorists, and weren't easily being led around like fools by the mainstream media and politicians.

Oh, those were the days...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You hit the nail right on the head. Alt-right or alt-left; neither is a good position to operate from and America pays for it when either agenda can be pushed forward. That's why we see such a division in America today.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We see a division today because it is being crafted by the media (and those who control it).

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You guys are great at screaming deep state did it. Question what do we do about it?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You must have missed the part where I wrote “more specifically, the second amendment”.

For all of you lamenting that no one is discussing conspiracies, I’d point you to the other sub forums on this very board...again. If you want to make them more active, post in them!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

You must have missed the part where I wrote “more specifically, the second amendment”.

But he couldn't care less about the 4th amendment.

For all of you lamenting that no one is discussing conspiracies, I’d point you to the other sub forums on this very board...again. If you want to make them more active, post in them!

Been doing that for a decade and a half already.
edit on 8-10-2018 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: vinifalou

the right acts with reason

there's nothing reasonable about blindly adhering to someone with no real reason other than you were told he's a good guy or bad guy by the guy who tells you what to believe

You keep using the phrase "Blindly following" for those of us who support Kavanaugh, which I find interesting. For starters, the FBI found ZERO evidence that those accusations were even remotely true. Secondly, her story had so many holes that she couldn't keep it straight herself. Hell, she couldn't even agree on a 5 year window for something that allegedly screwed up her entire life. The people she said were there were not there, and refuted everything that she said.

So, lets recap: a mountain of evidence points to a horrible, political landscape changing campaign to ruin a man's life and reputation by the Democrats, while there is not a single SHRED of evidence that any of what Ford said was true, (the woman even lied about her fear of flying for God's sake).

Yet you see fit to jump on here and call ME blind?

Really?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

In America we dont kick the loser when they are down, we offer a hand up, we look after them, even when they hate us.

I gloated a bit over the weekend, but done now. The only posting I'll make about it now are in anonymous places like this.

We ARE looking after them though....by voting for those who will continue the policies that so far have done things Obama said he'd need a "magic wand" to do. We still have their best interests at heart too, even if they can't see that.

See, this is really scary rhetoric. You see hate, when we really just oppose your views/policies.

No, in many cases, it is blind hatred. Otherwise intelligent people I know almost immediately lose their cool and start inciting violence and spouting expletives like they were morons. It's actually a bit sad really. They get even more upset when you don't return it in kind, and keep your cool....almost as if you are mocking them. (well maybe a bit, but really, we are simply trying to stick to the high road here)....

I'm cool with opposing views. Love it even! Let's discuss it, debate it! But this blind ignorance of facts and how far we've come in just 18 months, regardless of Trump's childish tweets and antics....it is just mind numbing, to be honest.

So yeah, I'm committed to not kicking them when they are down. If only so that they'll forget about it, the next time a Kardashian does something....by the time Nov 6th rolls around. Then, they can stay home, and let those of us who actually care about the nation vote for those who will get things done...vs. voting for stagnation and gridlock.

Cool story bro. Did Alex or Breitbart tell you that? You've got Tucker race baiting on Fox news and calling for a race war, but the left are haters? I've seen posters right here on ATS that have called the left rabid dogs, and we see calls for civil war almost daily (at the very least weekly). So tell me again how the left are the haters. Sad!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join