It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You have to respect the FBI investigation and respect the senators vote.

He was found innocent and you need to respect that and move on

With how unhinged the left has become there is literally no comparison.

They are a radical group

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

😐

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
You have to respect the FBI investigation and respect the senators vote.

He was found innocent and you need to respect that and move on

With how unhinged the left has become there is literally no comparison.

They are a radical group

OP is about the lunatics on both sides that seem to be steering the ship.
edit on 8-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Matters not whether I know Kavanaugh or not. What does matter is that now there is another SCOTUS jurist seated who believes in the US Constitution, and more specifically, the second amemendment to said document, a principle in which I strongly believe.

If you don’t mind OP, I’ll make my own choices in what to defend or attack, politically or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Matters not whether I know Kavanaugh or not. What does matter is that now there is another SCOTUS jurist seated who believes in the US Constitution,

He doesn't believe in the constitution.

As Reason points out, in 2010 he dissented from the D.C. Circuit’s decision not to rehear a case in which a three-judge panel had ruled that police violated a suspected drug dealer’s Fourth Amendment rights when they tracked his movements for a month by attaching a GPS device to his car without a warrant.

Kavanaugh claimed that putting a GPS tracking device on a person’s car without first obtaining a warrant was just fine because it didn’t constitute a “search” as defined by the Fourth Amendment.

To Kavanaugh, bypassing the courts and tracking an individual without their consent is “constitutional.” In this line of thinking, the Fourth Amendment is not violated even if police trespass on someone’s physical property, or track someone’s cell phone. Luckily, he was the only judge on the panel to think this.

In June, the Supreme Court ruled specifically on this case noting that collecting such information actually does constitute a search and therefore requires a warrant.

But it gets worse. In 2015, Kavanaugh issued a statement strongly defending the NSA’s phone metadata collection program, arguing that it is “entirely consistent with the Fourth Amendment.” To Kavanaugh, sweeping programs that collect information from innocent citizens’ phones are not in conflict with having the right to be free from unlawful search and seizure. Seriously.

According to Kavanaugh, the Fourth Amendment allows for searches “without individualized suspicion” when the government demonstrates a “special need” that “outweighs the intrusion on individual liberty.”

edit on 8-10-2018 by TheBandit795 because: Inserted meme

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
In a way you are correct. What choice do you really have? In these cases a lot of us THINK about the worst but HOPE for the best. The in between choices only give you self gratification for moral comfort. The middle lacks teeth to bite. You will simply dilute a smaller wrong over a bigger one. Like the Rolling Stones song, "You can't always get what you want but if you try some time you just might find you get what you NEED. Lets hope in the deep recesses of of President Trump's government there are those willing to protect us against both sides. I would rather face a bit more extreme right than any communist left PERIOD!!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: DJMSN

I hope we see 80% or more in the 2020 election, maybe by that time, perhaps a counter argument will be found to oppose winning. I think we all win with our votes no matter which candidate we support.

Nope
I'll never vote when politicians are answerable only to Corporate and Banking Lobbyists.
What is the point of voting?
What has Trump done about them?

Lobbying has actually accelerated under him so nothing has been done.

Has it? Do you have some credible sources for that? As far as I can tell Trump is the only President(could be wrong on this) that has signed an EO banning anyone in government from becoming a lobbyist for 5 years after leaving their position in government.

If you have evidence proving lobbying has accelerated please by all means provide it.

And no CNN/MSNBC/Vox/HuffPo as sources as they are in no way credible. And neither is Fox or Breitbart.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

So what reality am I supposed to face? The one where there is absolutely zero evidence of a deep state conspiracy involving 100's of non partisan F.B.I agents making up all the connections that your dear leader has and has had to the Russian mob/ government? Sorry I would rather believe that a handful of crooks got caught working for a foreign government to undermine our democracy and are currently doing everything they can to get away with it. (Kavinaugh may very well be their only hope now) Putin had the motive and trump provided him the means. Im sorry that your pride is clouding your judgement and I fear it may be too late for America, , but hey at least everybody got a 3% tax cut, more pollution, and higher prices on goods. AMIRIGHT??

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

IMO it's more of a collusion with the Rothschilds.

It seems that the Rothschilds have been supporting Donald Trump for over 30 years

Rothschilds Caught Rigging The US Presidential Election

edit on 8-10-2018 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

See this right here? This is why I first joined.

What happened to questioning everything, guys? What happened to denying ignorance? This place used to be a haven for people and things cryptic and conspiratorial. Now it's little more than another populism-driven echo chamber. And that goes for both sides.

How far y'all have come, huh?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

None of you know this guy and none of you are even questioning any of it!!

What makes you think most of us didn't question it?

Personally, I was willing to listen to Ford's testimony, and the FBI report. EVEN though the initial letter did NOT mention Kavanaugh by name (though did mention Mark), and EVEN though the release of the story was indeed POLITICALLY TIMED. I was willing to listen to it EVEN though it was obvious the DNC controlled every aspect of the release, including going against Ford's wishes of anonymity.

And what did I hear?

I heard an account of an incident that likely happened, however, her lack of clarity made it clear that she was just pinning it to this particular man with nothing to back it up. When even her own best friend never recalled any such party, when others spoke of her coaching another in a polygraph test, or flying in a small plane (despite a stated fear of flying), and when her own testimony was about "somewhere" at "some time", with "some people", I simply didn't find it compelling enough to believe her accusation against Kavanaugh was accurate at all.

The FBI, Senate Committee, and indeed, anyone with a lick of common sense, felt the same. All except blinded libs who are DESPERATE to do anything they can to thwart any of Trump's goals, no matter what the cost (in this case, smearing a good man's reputation, a man who'd been vetted in SIX OTHER VETTING PROCESSES in his career).

No, I'm sorry, but it's the far left (and even the moderate left) that went WAY TOO FAR in trying to achieve their political goals. And, it has backfired SPECTACULARLY. (as it should).

There may be some kind of blue shake-up in the house, but in the Senate, it will be more red. The Dems have 26 seats up for reelection, the GOP has 9. Do the math. The Dems have WAY more to lose in the midterm, and their hopes are going to come crashing down, while news anchors AGAIN struggle with why their polls are completely wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

IMO it's more of a collusion with the Rothschilds.

It seems that the Rothschilds have been supporting Donald Trump for over 30 years

IF that is true, then we were screwed either way, because Hillary was obviously not only on the NWO team, but was a key player.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Exactly. The last election, just like every other one was NWO vs NWO. Their propaganda machine aimed at convincing the public that it's not so, was and still is, extremely successful.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Of course I bet you are all Patriot Act supporters now too right?

Citizens United fans too right, because that's here to stay with this new court.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

it does no good to try and get these people to see anything but what they believe.it sucks too,i used to love this site but with all the right wing rhetoric its hard to stay.drop in now and then but every time i do,im lambasted by all this nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: DJMSN

I hope we see 80% or more in the 2020 election, maybe by that time, perhaps a counter argument will be found to oppose winning. I think we all win with our votes no matter which candidate we support.

Nope
I'll never vote when politicians are answerable only to Corporate and Banking Lobbyists.
What is the point of voting?
What has Trump done about them?

Lobbying has actually accelerated under him so nothing has been done.

Has it? Do you have some credible sources for that? As far as I can tell Trump is the only President(could be wrong on this) that has signed an EO banning anyone in government from becoming a lobbyist for 5 years after leaving their position in government.

If you have evidence proving lobbying has accelerated please by all means provide it.

And no CNN/MSNBC/Vox/HuffPo as sources as they are in no way credible. And neither is Fox or Breitbart.

Please supply evidence, but only "evidence" that says I am right. Right?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Do you have proof that Kavanaugh is guilty? That's a pretty nasty rant. Ford blew her own story up, why shouldn't we believe Kavanaugh?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
far right wingers are in Idaho compounds shilling on YouTube and SW radio.

far left wingers are on MSNBC and many college campuses.

at least Republicans will debate and discuss and even doubt. democrats all goose-step in regimented order.

wowwww you guys are truly a comedy show and those right wingers have taken over ATS and turned it into a mini Fox News. Just look at your responses you guys are self identifying.

Damn dude, what's your problem? There's absolutely zero evidence to prove guilt on Kavanaugh. He's still being destroyed by the LEFT even though with all known evidence, he's innocent. That's a problem, that's a big effing problem. Even democrats have slowly stepped back from these far left wingers, yet you're criticizing right wingers and throwing them in the same boat.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

the right acts with reason

there's nothing reasonable about blindly adhering to someone with no real reason other than you were told he's a good guy or bad guy by the guy who tells you what to believe

Other than evidence and 7 FBI investigations, no. No reason at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

oh god, triggered anytime anybody says anything other than what I believe, please try again

Triggered because you went ape# in your opening post. And you think Kav is obviously guilty even though all evidence from him is legit while Ford had hole after hole after hole in her story and all of her witnesses have told us a different story.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join