It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
HAVEN'T EVEN gotten to the bottom of PAGE ONE, and there's already an absurd number of, "...well if not that... then what about THIS!!" posts.

How pathetic.

Come on people. If you are going to start a thread, and criticize your fellows... either back it with logic, reason and evidence, or dump it.

Quit dumping "Ambiguity" and "Special Pleading" logical fallacies everywhere. If your argument is too poor to defend on it's face... quit while you are ahead... or, in this case, already behind.

Polishing a crap premise will NOT make it shine. It's just spreads more crap around and smells really bad.

LOL
edit on 7-10-2018 by dasman888 because: Zombie pill bugs

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I've read your OP and several opposing responses to your OP and your responses to their's. I would like to point out a few things that you seem to have not (or maybe did erroneously) take into consideration. One thing is that it appears that you consider anyone that supports President Trump to be "far right", and anyone that shows support for Kavanaugh as "far right".

I have taken a few of those test things and they appraised me as being a bit left of center to my suprise. As Neo96 pointed out. the majority of us are actually very close to center if not a bit left. It is you and your elk that have moved left and are the radical far left. If I was 5 notches to the left and you were 30 notches to the left then you call me right, and radical right at that. But, I'm not. You are just extreme left....even though I'm actually pretty much center.

Come back to reality!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's because the center is gone now, even the never Trumpers have turned, the left with their crazy antics sent them there.
People in the middle who in the past voted for both parties are now forced to one side or the other.
Some will veer left but they probably didn't vote last election, I know that is true in Michigan. But if they are prospering under Trump and believe in due process.....they will veer to the right.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Basically liberals are butt hurt angry with mass hysteria because Hillary Clinton cannot win presidential elections....I also fear this youth generation is going to be brainwashed into hating Christian conservatives and Independent Liberals, Independent conservatives and will fall for deception.These will be the people in the future who stoop for the Anti-Christ and Mark of the Beast.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

This is all because the nutters can stand that Trump beat Hillary. Did you look at the amount of I hate Trump threads in your screenshot!?
edit on 8-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Left, Right. 2 sides, one coin.

The end.

Seriously though left or right, when people label themselves with any such terms they lose me. Just try being a human being. Nothing else.

Maybe if people looked at the problems we all share, the things we have in common as sentient beings mankind would stop stagnating and going around in circles.

Left, right? Just call a spade a spade and tell people you're a one eyed idiot. because that would be the correct label to tag yourself with.
edit on 8-10-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: had to embed dark magics and spirit traps in post. you have been warned. The FSM will get you if you read this.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Left, RIght. 2 sides, one coin.

The end.

Seriously left or right, when people label themselves with any such terms they lose me. Just try being a human being. Nothing else.

For some reason is humans like to prison ourselves like this, I had one numpty here the other day getting upset with me because he was ragging on Twitter and how they are censoring people and I was like don't use twitter, the only power it has over you us the power you give it, so after that all he had was lame insults and something about millions of people use and there was need for him too because of what everyone else does...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah I think I know the post you are referring to. I also stated the solution is to not use twitter.

120 characters is no place to debate things that matter, it's where you tell people what you ate for breakfast. lol

Many humans just cannot see they are their own worst enemies that create much of their own misery, nobody else, and an often imaginary misery at that.

Gets a bit tiresome dealing with people every day complaining about things they can fix themselves, about problems that have solutions. But then choose to not actually do anything about it.

Even this politics things, all I see is brainwashed people playing the game as the powers that be want them to be.
I often have the lefties accusing me of being right, and the right accusing me of being left.
It's pathetically hilarious.
The problem being they don't see what is real, what is in front of them, they choose to manipulate reality to be what suits them.

You say something bad about my team?? Well you might be right or wrong, but instead of having a discussion about it I am going to say your team is a bunch of stinky stinky poopy pants!
Because I'm a high schooler in a adults body and you hurt mah feelz!

Seriously even if you eliminated the Oligarchy and it's two party politics and replaced it with a government that was purely for the people, no left or right, these same people would be fighting to the death over football teams, religion, or Star Trek and Star Wars.....

Lifes easier when you don't have to think for yourself and can just get away with selectively finding news you can copy n paste your brain and vocabulary from.

ATS is a good example of this. Always the same people, saying the same #, post after post every day on the same politics.
Round and round they go, and they cannot even see it.
Funny how most play the "I am so passionate about this" game. ut very few if any of them actually do something about it.
Nope they just # post forever the same daily diatribe and nothing else, and it is all they will ever do.

Honestly glad I was raised in a family where I was taught to think for myself and it was okay to not have the same mindset as others.

Hell, don't care if they want to do the label thing if they need to, it's just pathetic how it's always gotta be a fight and insults.

Our tech is advancing, but as a species I am going to say the majority never left the dark ages mentally.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Only if I, as one of those more or less centrists, allow myself to be herded.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I know right! I was explaining something in Libertarian terms(and leaning), that this site majority aligned with 3, 4 plus years ago. The reply to that was an ad hom about being a partisan side and with no basis.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I totally agree with you, well put...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Wow it's getting really bad.

It's like if you question anything at all, or point out the smallest criticism - they attack you even worse than they attack actual Democrats their supposed Nemesis.

Maybe Dems and Repubs knee jerk attack the neutral view the hardest because it challenges their failed belief systems? Cognitive Dissonance.

Look there's no way to have a reasonable opinion about anything political anymore without being attacked and insulted.

And look, it's blind too. None of them even read or understood your post - they just attack because you questioned their attitudes and their judgment.

You're right - the Dems and Repubs are all brainwashed.

It's all about Fear.
You see, the Dems cried so loud and were so obnoxious and blindly against anything Trump - that now no one can question anything Trump without being considered a crazy obnoxious tantrum throwing Dem.

See how they divided and then conquered the minds of BOTH sides??

Police state mass surveillance is here to stay. You have no civil rights unless the rulers feel like you do.

Get used to it.
This is politics now.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm just curious as to what happened to toysforadults. This seems kinda mk ultra to me. Weird #. Usually i like their posts.

Oh well, take care toys!

edit on 8-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

This is all because the nutters can stand that Trump beat Hillary. Did you look at the amount of I hate Trump threads in your screenshot!?

That's the problem.

The way they freaked out over Hitlery losing the election - and are still freaking out - makes it impossible to question Trump in any way at all.

If I said I disagreed with Trumps nuclear energy policy everyone would just call me a crazy crybaby sore loser and to get over it.

None of these zombies are capable of thinking rationally beyond their 1 sides political bias and anyone who questions ANYTHING or has any criticism of ANYTHING makes them automatically the opposing political party, the evil nemesis villain.

There is no reasoned discussions on anything political, they watch tv, pick a side, and follow blindly. The situation is too desperate to allow room for dissent.

You see because both sides are equal in power, Dems vs Repubs, they are so HORRIFIED at the possibility their enemy might gain that hair thin advantage, that they don't care how corrupt or stupid or wrong their side is.

This is about stopping the other side from getting more power. It's not about the truth or having rational thoughts or discussions.

This is a POWER STRUGGLE and both sides have become insanely desperate.
edit on 10/8/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

lost the plot? you left wingers never even read the script or title!
We dont have any devotion to Trump
We dont Blindly follow him

we told you this two years ago, but you failed to pay attention and use reason..

I didnt choose to be a conservative, I just didnt want to be a part of a party that keeps spewing hateful words and names and especially a party that thinks a good platform is being racist against whatever they can find for a new target.

which is sad really because your party has never stopped being racial and religious bigots, your history even up to the end of the 20th century has all the proof in the pudding.

and then you all decided in the last two years of Obama's Term to back up Racism again, and somehow thought that if you went with a different skin color.....that people would suddenly be ok with racism again....

this has never BEEN ABOUT TRUMP. I dont watch fox news, I dont spend hardly any time on Infowars....

Nobody is convincing me to "Devote" or "Worship" and its certainly not blind support.... no ITS CLEAR AS DAY, that your hateful rhetoric, blaming Misogyny, or Men, or Non Voters or Independents or Russians........... all so you can pretend that maybe your bullying, slander and angry name calling instead of conducting yourselves like adults had nothing to do with why this country turned against you.

IT HAD EVERYTHING to do with it.

thats why we dont care about your talks of trump lies
thats why we dont care about your talks of GOP corruption
thats why we dont care about your talks of how deluded you think we are.

because its never been the Russians.... you and your party base's HATEFUL AND CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR is why we voted for him against your agenda of violent and racial rhetoric.

you channelled Robert Byrd and Jim Crow and we RESPONDED by Channeling our Vote to RED.

and btw, the Far right is waaaaaay better than the Far Left.... you wanna know why?

Because a Neo Nazi knows they are a racist bigot.

Whereis you all are in Denial still and think "Any Means Necessary" isnt a coded call for Extremist Violence.

There is only one Difference between a Nazi and your Party.....
The Nazis are at least Honest about who they Are.

Denial is an ugly thing.
it cost you 2016, it cost you a scotus, and its going to cost you in 2020 and again in 2024.

but go on kiddo, keep telling this parent and middle aged man how you think your side shouldnt be held accountable for their own actions and behaviour because you saw someone else do it once.

you know what else I seen people do?
Abide the Law
Hold Reasonable Discussions without calling names
Live by the Golden Rule
Being empathic instead of judgemental.
Presume Innocence until Proven Guilty.

But instead of following good examples, you only want to follow and double down on the bad behaviour.
Instead of Leading by Example, you have Chosen to Hate by Example.
Instead of acknowledging you lost this political backstab with Brett, you got CNN claiming that Falsely and without Corroborative Evidence and failing to succeed happened because and I quote

" Senate Democrats and Republicans are not even playing the same kind of game. The GOP comes to work ready for full-contact boxing while Democrats were setting up for a friendly game of checkers."

Right, who would of thought that having a bunch of false allegations should be seen as a simple, friendly game of checkers?
thats right, your side is not even able to admit they did what would be considered a dirty and illegal lowblow and are now pretending they were just some pet bunny in a cage that got kicked by the fat orange bully gang.....

and to compare rape allegations to a childs game.... such wonderful twists in context...

I support trump because YOU DISGUST ME with your rhetoric.

and whining about the "Echo Chamber" threads in a Deny Ignorance site is weak and lame.

Should I post a link to reddits political board? Its a Giant echo chamber for leftist hate speech and bigotry.
they dont even talk about anything there but F# repub this F# conservative retards that.

You and yours live in a world where researching one thing on a subject and citing your source is unnecessary or boring.

We live in a world of Educating ourselves and doing our research and citing sources....

so maybe if you had anything to offer other than childish excuses and finger pointing we could actually see more balance on ATS politically,
but apparently the regulars here dont like hyperbole and delusional excuses for bigotry so I am going to have to recommend you to StormFront.org where the Ignorance is more on a level your party can handle...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Now picture a toddler stamping their feet having a temper tantrum saying all that above...
edit on 8-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You liberals love speaking for others,unfortunately your too ignorant to try to convey your self centered acts and rants,so your weak attempt at is very blatant,many accusations,and no proof,how liberals roll

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Now picture a toddler stamping their feet having a temper tantrum saying all that above...

Try instead Picturing someone older and far more experienced and disciplined confronting you about your childish attitude and telling you that part of adulthood is taking responsibility and using critical thinking to avoid looking like an idiot by speaking out thoughtlessly.

but you would of course known that if you were raising kids instead of living with your parents...
speaking of parenthood is there any chance we could get a comment from a responsible adult with any real world experience or is it too much to ask that you walk across the hall and knock on your parents door Steve?

remember next time you want to make a reference to a child it was the Left(YOURSELF INCLUDED) who have been throwing a hissyfit the last few years....and stamping their sheltered little feet when making up stories to stir trouble didnt get the desired effect.

But go ahead little steve, lets hear some more one liners, you arent going to make a passing grade unless you practice real hard and are finally able to write a paragraph or two using at least words that are farther on reading comprehension than a sixth grade level so keep trying little guy, I can wait for you to catch up

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

whats funny is this is a thinly disguised rant decrying that its "Unfair" that rightwing members are making threads about issues that make the Left look bad.

Its also funny that they make threads about stuff like that instead of... you know, maybe focusing on issues of more importance, researching a few facts... posting a cited source for their claims, you know, what Adults do in a Debate?

Alas, if it cant be done for them they just quote WP or CNN one liners like Illiterate Baptists

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The leaders on the right tell us to think for ourselves.

You make the OP's point for him. If you have to point out that your "leaders" tell you this, you're already a lost cause sheep to begin with.

Don't forget to ask "How high?" the next time you're told to jump to smite your opponents.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join