It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Kryties
It's funny because your country is racing headlong into Civil War Part 2.

*****Sits back here in Australia with a beer ready to watch the fun*****

Maybe they need to build colosseums as in the Roman days to feed the beast.

Bread and Circuses?

I thought that's what modern sport was.

It obviously is not bloody enough.

Bring back pistols at 20 paces, I say.

edit on 7/10/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But Bush started the divide. One side simply can't handle his crass demeanor. He is a populist.

It did not start under Obama, but it went from a minor divide to a huge chasm under Obama. I noticed the divide in Clinton's term, and saw very little difference under Bush than previously.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Look at the board. It's one right wing blind support post for Kavanaugh after another. None of you know this guy and none of you are even questioning any of it!!

Are you guys fricken nuts or what?

Seriously, come back to reality and start questioning what's going on again.

Before Kavanaugh was nominated but after his name was reported on the 'short list,' Trump supporters were actually voicing their concerns about Kavanaugh and the hope that Trump would not choose him.

Those discussions stopped when the Christine Blasey Ford allegations took center stage. Now they love him because it really appeared convincing that Ford, the Democrats, and the FBl wanted to block his nomination.

But, Ford did Kavanaugh a huge favor by participating in the machinated attempted-rape distraction. All the substantive discussions about Kavanaugh's record stopped and Ford was all anyone was talking about. I don't know why anyone believes only one of them were lying when they both were and they're both horrible actors. It was all so cringeworthy watching it unfold...that's the only way to describe it.

It's also cringey to see people who were so easily duped into supporting a Clinton crime-fixer, brag about #winning when they lost in every way imaginable.

#theillusionofwinning

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: toysforadults

It's better never to support a politician anyway, any of them. They all always disappoint and leave the supporters looking like fools.

Trump wasn't a career politician. He couldn't be bought, or forced to do the will of the elite. They can't control him, and he won!

The same people that tried to destroy Kavanaugh have been conspiring and desperately trying to destroy Trump since he became a threat in his campaign for the presidency, and they haven't relented since.

He's still there, still defiant and despite all efforts to obstruct his administration and destroy him he is doing a great job.

If supporting that is being on the "far right" then consider me a proud member.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Are you talking about the FBI that found ZERO EVIDENCE? What do you base this hatred upon? Do you have evidence that has not been mentioned? What are YOUR questions that are still unresolved? If you dislike ATS perhaps you could find a George Soros forum more to your liking.

Hatred? An avowed conservative calls out the direction that his peers are taking and you deem it 'hatred'?
Dude, you're no noob and you used to be better than that.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The left is still pissed about hidabeast loosing.
Get over it and move on to better this country.
All the left wants is power to control the outcome of every election/law/moral fiber of this country so they can tax it do death to gain even more power and control..for what gain as it will be short lived.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I think I'm the only one that never had a doubt he would be confirmed, so not really the burn you think it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think I'm the only one that never had a doubt he would be confirmed, so not really the burn you think it is.
I figured he'd get in as well, for reasons that I would not consider complimentary. But there ya go, eh? I have pretty much the same expectations for November, too.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I knew it from day one.

See?

But, I bet you had doubts because Democrats made you sweat.

Now, settle down, the show is over.

edit on 10/7/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Delusion abounds

This is for you - them not so much:

“Senators have been muzzled. So I will now say three things that committee staff has explained are permissible to say without violating committee rules. … One: This was not a full and fair investigation. It was sharply limited in scope and did not explore the relevant confirming facts. Two: The available documents do not exonerate Mr. Kavanaugh.

And three: the available documents contradict statements Mr. Kavanaugh made under oath.

Warren, then, appears to have consulted with Judiciary Committee lawyers and was seemingly told that per the rules, she could divulge just this much about what is in the documents, and not a syllable more. At a minimum, Warren appears to be suggesting that there is material gathered from these FBI interviews that demonstrates that Kavanaugh lied to the committee.

The whole thing is worth a read

edit on 10/7/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

If one believes that a local bank is some how not connected to the government, and every corporation in between and doesn't participate in the lobbying process, the prodigious gifting of money into the hands of local, State, and Federal entity, then perhaps they would be interested in ocean front property located in Oklahoma.

A smart phone is not the only way to participate in giving up our rights. A computer and the software used to operate it and which incidentally allows us to interact within this forum and others, also requires a certain forfeiture of rights, more so than any that the Patriot Act takes from us. And again we freely give that permission.

It should be realized that simply paying the electric bill each month, results in the reditribution of funds to a multitude of share holders, as lots of individuals thru 401k's own stock in utility companies.

I advocate anyone to be free of the system, go for it. Although if we drive a car, you support the corporate system, if we buy ammo or powder, or brass, for those second amendment rights then you support the system.

Whether we realize it or not, we support the very system we despise, when we scream for second amendment rights as it is afforded us by the system. No bigger purveyor of the system, politicians, and corporal benefits than small business. Since they are the majority of the businesses in the world.

In any system, there is always someone at the top, always. Sometimes it's better to choose who is at the top, with a vote we can do that, without a vote all we get to do is gripe about those at the top. So carry on, carry on.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have NEVER been for the Patriot Act, in fact I did an English Power Point Presentation on it with discussion of Echelon, Menwith Hill, and the DARPA logo on every page, TIA, and so on. People cane up and shook my hand after.
Maybe all y’all might wanna not project your pre conceived notions into others. Also I did not vote for Bush in 04

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

far right wingers

And who decides if someone or a post is merely right-wing or 'far right' wing?

You?

Ha, that's pretty funny.

Trump is your President

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The investigation is on going and has been quite leak proof Just because fox news says there is no evidence doesn't mean there is no evidence

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You are so wrong.

And comparing us to the insane liberals illustrates that you are just as nuts as the rest of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Omg.

There was NO collusion.

Your time would be better spent facing reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ya'll have lost the plot. In your blind allegiance to Trump and the right wing agenda you will say anything and blindly follow anybody on the right without thought. I was a Trump supporter but damn you took it way to far. I'm not blindly following this agenda without questioning people and motives. This is exactly what I don't like about Democrat's and the left. They blindly follow their Democratic leaders around like complete sheep. You do the same thing. I have even seen you parrot the unemployment nonsense and other economic talking points of the right without presenting any research or backing your assumptions up with any evidence just to support the narrative.

Just look at the threads on this board.

Look at the board. It's one right wing blind support post for Kavanaugh after another. None of you know this guy and none of you are even questioning any of it!! Then you have the backbone to make post about liberals protesting and how Kavanaugh ( a 3rd generation Yale graduate Bush appointee and Patriot Act supporter) is fighting the deep state!!

Are you guys fricken nuts or what?

Of course I bet you are all Patriot Act supporters now too right?

You must not live in the United States. If you do, SHAME on you for not knowing the one most foundational principle of our nation... the tenet that ALL accusations shall be considered "here-say", until evidence elevates them to the level of actual allegations.

SHAME ON YOU.

Whether you are an American or not, there is material here you should review.

www.uscis.gov...

With all due respect OP... you are WAY off base here.

If you used to be a Trump supporter, and you do not understand the problem with this entire s**t show, good riddance. Trying to rebuild America certainly doesn't need folks who don't even understand basic civics. You are right about the Patriot act, which adds an whole another layer of irony to your remarks about the Kavanaugh assassination.

Now, we come to find out, that Ford's best friend and retired FBI agent, is a guy who recently quit the FBI... (because he was involved in THAT s**t show that has led to the firings, demotions and resignations of a goodly part of upper management of the FBIDOJ.

The hammer will eventually fall on many folks... most of those who are no longer at FBI are cooperating with a Grand Jury.

Good luck to you... good gosh... some people
edit on 7-10-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The left and right.

They are two cheeks of the same assssssss.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

The left and right.

They are two cheeks of the same assssssss.

Oh gods!

That makes "Independents" assholes.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join