It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You far right wingers are just as bad the far left

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

I give you props as a real guy. freaking star for what that is worth in the world lol.

OpenSecrets.org is a great resource, been around quite a while and it just reports who gets money from who like you said, equal opportunity.

You are right, nothing will change until people actually hold them accountable. That is why you are needed here to push back on people who get caught up with whatever side they wind up on, start letting their guard down and stop thinking for themselves.

Trump IMO has been making some positive changes but it is still a fraction of what needs to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I heard due process is for schmucks.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's almost like the Kavanuagh topic is popular right now, looking at the threads you listed.

Everything I've read against Ford makes sense and is true. Do you have any specific gripes or..?

I didn't see anyone say "Kavanaugh is fighting the deep state". I guess you saw that written somewhere and didnt much like it? I'm sorry. You show me who did and I'll tell them: no more disagreeing with toyaforadults!!

So you think Kavanaugh has been treated fairly and this is all normal and we should just shut up and let justice take its course? Our opinions are not needed?

What exactly are you saying here? You posted a screencap of ATS threads but you've been here long enough to know how things get when there is a hot controversial topic in the news cycle...

I'm sorry there are not more leftist threads. Maybe they just haven't found as many fun facts to talk about as we have found about Kavanaughs accusers and everyone involved.

Is it our fault there is a list longer than my arm of suspicious FACTS surrounding the opposition and there's only a few minor things you really have to stretch to make them sound bad about Kavanaugh?

You know, Trump has had some questionable associations in the past. Was friends with the Clintons. Maybe we made a big mistake voting for him?

Oh that's right! His proximity to evil doers is how he knows their playbook and all their dirty secrets!

But that Kavanaugh... he's a no good dirty rat I tell you!!

Thanks that was entertaining.

See ya in the funny pages! 😄

Maybe someday you'll tell us the REAL reason for your change of heart.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Trump is the definition of mind control. He has people so divided and at eachothers throats they completely forget there are serious issues. It's all just a matter of blind support or blind hate. Easy to control.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
OP, it's actually support for due process and the rule of law, not for Kavanaugh - at least in regard to the allegations.

The support Kavanaugh does have is for his judicial approach - conservative. He creates a valuable check against radical leftist ideology.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Trump is the definition of mind control. He has people so divided and at eachothers throats they completely forget there are serious issues. It's all just a matter of blind support or blind hate. Easy to control.

The divide you are talking about was cultivated under 8 years of Obama. All that has happened now is that Trump has said NO and others have followed his lead. Challenging the hateful ideology that had already been created is what is causing the conflict. The left go apoplectic at even the thought of others challenging their authority - political, social and moral. It's been 2 years of a complete meltdown because they are no longer getting their way.

To suggest that there was no divide along ideological lines before 2016 is absurd.
edit on 7/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You can't deny Trump whistles and both sides go crazy. But Obama....

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: jacobe001

Listen here you un-American traitor, Trump gave Wall Street and the lobbyists permanent tax cuts and we all know how well trickle-down economics work.

You got a tiny temporary tax cut, you were lucky to get anything so be happy! Politicians should reward those who put them where they are, the average citizen plays second or even third fiddle to those special interests on Wall Street and to the lobbyists they employ.

Now, enjoy your crumbs while those bribing our politicians continue to get the whole pie.

MSM talking points. way to stay golden pony boy.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes. One side is happy to finally have someone who appears to be listening and working for them. The other side is pissed off and wants the country to fail to blame him.

Obama's real legacy is the huge divide he created in this country.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 7-10-2018 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But Bush started the divide. One side simply can't handle his crass demeanor. He is a populist.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

They wont see it until years after and looking back on it.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes. One side is happy to finally have someone who appears to be listening and working for them. The other side is pissed off and wants the country to fail to blame him.

Obama's real legacy is the huge divide he created in this country.

100% correct - Obama cultivated an entitlement culture in all ways - economically, socially and morally... me me me me me me. What we're seeing is the reaction to people being told the world owes them nothing - zip - and their individual rights are no more important than the next person.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But Bush started the divide. One side simply can't handle his crass demeanour. He is a populist.

The divide has been there for some time. Obama REALLY cultivated it by going further in pandering to idiots looking for anything to be upset about. Obama encouraged it.
Don't fool yourself about crass demeanours - has nothing to do with it. It's about power.
The left has used the same tactics against Reagan and Bush, especially Reagan as, like Trump, he's actually changing things and wrestling power from them.
edit on 7/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Look at the board. It's one right wing blind support post for Kavanaugh after another. None of you know this guy and none of you are even questioning any of it!! Then you have the backbone to make post about liberals protesting and how Kavanaugh ( a 3rd generation Yale graduate Bush appointee and Patriot Act supporter) is fighting the deep state!!

Much of what you see is reaction in defense to an onslaught of left bias narratives that started about 30 seconds after Trump hit 270 votes. It doesn't end and I feel like it is some extreme form of tinnitus in my ear. The truth is there really isn't much to bitch about Trump outside of his stupid tweets.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

100% correct - Obama cultivated an entitlement culture in all ways - economically, socially and morally... me me me me me me. What we're seeing is the reaction to people being told the world owes them nothing - zip - and their individual rights are no more important than the next person.

I truly feel the 99%ers under Obama are the ANTIFA of today, as you say me me me me...

Also, the #metoo movement was created by Hollywood, and that would be a good joke if it was funny. Hollywood, media and left political hype has turned it all in to a massive eating frenzy that reminds me of the army ants on the move eating anything in their path. I will say this, it seems sexual assault accusations is now more of a weapon than actual assault, and that hurts real cases as they all get lump in together.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's funny because your country is racing headlong into Civil War Part 2.

*****Sits back here in Australia with a beer ready to watch the fun*****

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Maybe they need to build colosseums as in the Roman days to feed the beast.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Bread and Circuses?

I thought that's what modern sport was.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Bread and Circuses?

I thought that's what modern sport was.

It obviously is not bloody enough.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join