It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Vote Live from the Senate Floor

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Kavanaugh goes from

Nominee to Nominot then Nomimite

Then back to Nominee

On to Confirmee and Justicee

Soon Justice

Good thing we have a reasonable explanation from 2 men who are well connected to the process and procedures.....

Abbott & Costello Who's On First

"Glad the smokescreen is overwith"

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Kavanaugh's lawyer, Beth Wilkinson, is a high-powered, Washington D.C. lawyer who represented multiple top Clinton aides involved in the FBI email investigation during the campaign. She's also a long-time Democratic booster, and is married to CNN contributor David Gregory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We need another "neutral" set of eyes in that thread.

Stop by sometime, will ya?

Let's see how he performs on the court as justice. People on the left didn't risk it all in an effort to destroy this man because he's on their side.

Unless it's all one big show put on for our benefit.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Protester climbing a statue on the SCOTUS steps !!!!!

Trying to figure out how to topple it.

😃

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeah, this is going to be fun to watch over the next few years. It's just getting started.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... this scene from startrek pretty much sums up what ALMOST happened to kavanaugh a drum head trial and why innocent until proven guilty is a hugely important aspect of American jurisprudence

polygraph? check

contacting old school friends to try to dig up dirt? check

assumed guilt not innocence? check

stopped by one of starfleets best captians because he knew it was wrong check(guess that would be grassly?)

those who came to a drum head being doomed?

being yelled at for not answering questions as some would have wanted them? check

www.imdb.com... quotes from the episode

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today... Admiral Nora Satie: How dare you! You who consort with Romulans, invoke my father's name to support your traitorous arguments. It is an offense to everything I hold dear. And to hear those words used to subvert the United Federation of Planets. My father was a great man! His name stands for integrity and principle. You dirty his name when you speak it! He loved the Federation. But you, Captain, corrupt it. You undermine our very way of life. I will expose you for what you are. I've brought down bigger men than you, Picard!
satie is finestine in this

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again.
sound familer?

Lieutenant Worf: [referring to Admiral Satie] I believed her. I, I helped her. I did not see what she was. Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Mister Worf, villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged. Lieutenant Worf: I think... after yesterday, people will not be so ready to trust her. Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Maybe. But she, or someone like her, will always be with us, waiting for the right climate in which to flourish, spreading fear in the name of righteousness. Vigilance, Mister Worf - that is the price we have to continually pay.
this pretty much sums up the entire sham of a smear job they did on kavanaugh!

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: The Seventh Guarantee is one of the most important rights granted by the Federation. We cannot take a fundamental principle of the Constitution and turn it against a citizen. Lieutenant Worf: Sir, the Federation *does* have enemies. We *must* seek them out! Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Oh, yes. That's how it starts. But the road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think. Something is wrong here, Mister Worf. I don't like what we have become.
piccard again summing up how some republicans have felt over this

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Have we become so... fearful, have we become so cowardly... that we must extinguish a man? Because he carries the blood of a current enemy?
the enemy in this would be men according to mee too movement

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Admiral. What you're doing here... is unethical. It's immoral. I'll fight it. Admiral Nora Satie: Do what you must, Captain. And so will I.
kavanaugh to finestine and her ilk

sorry for multi snippits but it sums up what ALMOST happened here so well its like they wrote the episode for brett
edit on 6-10-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... link to live stream of protests there is some one dressed as pepe the frog apparently interacting with protestors rewind 3 minutes as of time of this post on live stream (437 here) to see the frog
edit on 6-10-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😃

I see the American Taliban is at it again.

GD American terrorists.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

😃

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Official now......

Kavanaugh has been sworn in.

His message to Democrats:

I Beg Your Pardon, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I don't think the protestors know yet he is confirmed...

TheRedneck

It's going to be a loooong night

lol, hey it might actually be worse than the Bungie forums.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So much for a neutral and impartial justice. Maybe he really is and his fans don't know it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"Just one more question......"

Are you or have you ever been a member of the Supreme Court?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe he really is and his fans don't know it.

Maybe we do.

Is upholding the second amendment a partisan issue?

Only to the Democrats....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi takes the lead in efforts to unseat Judge Kavanaugh.

It's already started, and a petition too.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Official now......

/thread

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Trump really pouring it on at the rally in Topeka Kansas.

💥💯💥

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe he really is and his fans don't know it.

Is upholding the second amendment a partisan issue?

So he is only about the second amendment? Where did that even come from? A neutral judge wouldn't uphold the 2nd?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She's laughing over a glass of champagne, right now.

I have seen that, yes.

Although if Kavanaugh was acting when he lashed out at The Cilntons,
he is a very good actor.

Makes ya wonder....

ETA: Though the fixer for Vince was in the FBI, not Kavanaugh.

Who was that there in the FBI? There you will find your answer....

Kavanaugh was appointed by Starr to lead the investigation. He was responsible for omitting the 26 witness statements about Foster's car from the official report. But that isn't all he did.

Of course the FBI helped with the cover up. Kavanaugh made sure they got away with it, too.

I smell a thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Official now......

/thread

LOVE IT! The Kav! Make The Supreme Court Cool Again! Only Justice I’d like to have a few ‘skis with. It takes a pretty honest person to go on TV at on OJ level spectacle and admit you LIKE BEER at your extended job interview. I’m going to toast to that..*holds beer upside down/cuts hole in bottom/turns beer upright and opens top/chug a lug/smashes can on table*

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: valve

Official now......

/thread

LOVE IT! The Kav! Make The Supreme Court Cool Again! Only Justice I’d like to have a few ‘skis with. It takes a pretty honest person to go on TV at on OJ level spectacle and admit you LIKE BEER at your extended job interview. I’m going to toast to that..*holds beer upside down/cuts hole in bottom/turns beer upright and opens top/chug a lug/smashes can on table*

Pfft real men smash the can against their foreheads, lightweight!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join