It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen McConnell declares '*-Nobody's Guilty until Proven Innocent!-*' American Hypocrisy, Inc?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Think about it. A rumor almost sunk a Supreme Court of the United States candidate. A RUMOR.
a reply to: carewemust

Yes salacious and unverified I think you mean.

Kinda reminds me of another investigation!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

even if that is true, it wouldn't prove that it was just a diversionary tactic from the left.
and again, many took that position BEFORE they knew if it was baseless or not...
so, it seems that if just making the accusation is defying the "innocent till proven guilty" bit, then it seems that both sides did it!! the left from proposing that it might be true, as well as the right who was saying that the left was just playing games and there was nothing to the accusation.

across the country there are many women who claim that they've been raped, or sexually assaulted, many even bring charges against the assailant. ....
my guess is that there are more guilty men that go free because there isn't enough evidence than there is innocent men being found guilty. just because the man goes free does not mean that the accusation was baseless, it just means that they couldn't prove the case, or in some cases the man had enough money to buy himself out of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted
this one kind of reminded me of the pizzagate fiasco really...
with it's devil's triangle and all that.
kind of like oh but cheese pizza is code for this and .... whatever they all were.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
where's the proof that it was an obstruction tactic??

Feinstein was made aware. She then talked to Kavanaugh, said nothing. They then had questions posed to Kavanaugh, nothing asked. She had opportunity after opportunity to bring it up .. silence.

Then at the 11th hour she suddenly brings it up.

What else can you call that?

July 30th: Ford contacts Feinstein.
September 13th: Feinstein makes it public right before the vote.

In between that we had Feinstein meeting with Kavanaugh, Aug 20th, sept. 4 closed door meeting Feinstein chose to not attend, questions posed to Kavanaugh Sep 7th. In all those interactions Feinstein did not say a word.
edit on 6-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Athetos

even if that is true, it wouldn't prove that it was just a diversionary tactic from the left.
and again, many took that position BEFORE they knew if it was baseless or not...

Because it was brought up at the 11th hour by an anonymous person. Anyone who is NOT suspicious about that (while remaining open to evidence being presented) is a moron. It's highly suspect, and in this case, it's proven it was intentionally withheld for a month to be used as a diversionary tactic.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

ya, well some of us are suspicious that kav tried to rape a 15 year old girl when he was 17 also!!
and that he lied under oath...
so, what can I say...
having suspicions does not equal guilt!!!

it was withheld because Ford wanted the confidentiality.
it wasn't till that was blown... and we still have no idea who did that, that it was followed up on.
so, what, we have a giant conspiracy of one or two aides? or maybe a one person that ford herself told?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

ya, well some of us are suspicious that kav tried to rape a 15 year old girl when he was 17 also!!
and that he lied under oath...

And that is why you are a disgusting unAmerican human being. He did no such thing.

I do not live in your world of whataboutism and guilty until proven innocent.

Your post disgusts me.

it was withheld because Ford wanted the confidentiality.

The only lies are yours. It was not supposed to be withheld. It was supposed to be used to question Kavanaugh while not exposing who she was.

Instead they held it, did not question him, and then Democrats exposed her.

Such a disgusting vitriolic diatribe and an example of everything wrong with America.
edit on 7-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

lol!!! nice reaction!!!
so, I am unamerican because I point out that some of us are a tad bit suspicious that he tried to rape the girl??
have you seen the protests that were going on yesterday??
there seems to have been some of us (americans) there that were a tad bit suspicious
and that is a fact!!! so, I am unamerican because I point out a fact??

her desire was that the fbi would look into it a little I think. see what they could find, then they all could decide what to do. i mean why question kav before that happens. and ain't that kind of like the first thing the cops should do when investigating a suspected drug dealer is to go talk to them??? seems to me you are either gonna get a flat out denial if it's true, or probably a rather upset innocent man who now would be a tad bit paranoid unnecessarily.
heck they could have quietly hired a private investigator to look into it, even that would have been better than how this crap show turned out.

you don't know fienstien might have just let the whole thing go if it hadn't leaked out.
and, you really don't have any idea what was in the results of the fbi investigation, just what the polywogs are telling you was in it.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

so, I am unamerican because I point out that some of us are a tad bit suspicious that he tried to rape the girl??

Yes. The idea of guilty until proven innocent is unAmerican and disgusting. When you start at the position he tried to rape someone and he needs to prove otherwise you have removed due process. It's disgusting.

her desire was that the fbi would look into it a little I think. see what they could find, then they all could decide what to do. i mean why question kav before that happens.

That's another lie. She waited until the 11th hour to inform the FBI. The FBI was not looking into it because she purposefully withheld it. The FBI was conducting interviews during this time, and she did not give them the information to look into.

You should be ashamed of yourself for putting partisan politics above American principles.
edit on 7-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

so, if you own a business and you notice money or assets disappearing every now and then from the company but you don't really have much in proof but you have suspicions when it comes to two of your employees...
you're unamerican if you talk to the police and tell them about your suspicions and the reasons why you suspect them??

doesn't that idea kind of put a hamper on the gov'ts see something say something bit when it comes to terrorism???

and, I don't believe I ever said that he tried to rape her. I have said that if what she was describing is true, that it really sounds like attempted rape and is sexual assault. I have called him a possible assaulter... but you would have to show me just where I actually said that he tried to rape her.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

That's another lie. She waited until the 11th hour to inform the FBI. The FBI was not looking into it because she purposefully withheld it. The FBI was conducting interviews during this time, and she did not give them the information to look into.

depends on who the she is we are talking about!!! I was talking about ford. who, no she didn't wait till the 11th hour, she had been trying to find a path to someone who would listen back when kav was just on the short list!!!

if you are talking about fienstien she wasn't gonna move on it till ford told her to go ahead. ford didn't do that till she started having reporters showing up at her house and workplace.
and, like I said... as far as I know, no one knows who outed her.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

We are talking Feinstein and that is a lie. Ford gave it to her and told her to move forward and keep her identity secret. Feinstein likely leaked Ford's name against her wishes, but I will await an investigation to make that determination.

Feinstein was never supposed to get the letter and do nothing about it as you claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join