It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From not my president to not my SCOTUS to not my country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: loam

I blame the Internet but more specifically social media.
Nothing winds up the sheep like a good meme or video clip taken out of context.

I blame George Soros!

Look at the protests that took place prior to every country Soros took down. Now look at the protests in the US that Soros is funding. Look familiar?

I can't think of a better use of drone technology than hunting Soros.

The man is pure evl.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

...pissed-off, ridiculously overarmed Rednecks...

Where would they even park?

Anywhere they want to!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

...pissed-off, ridiculously overarmed Rednecks...

Where would they even park?

Anywhere they want to!

TheRedneck

Hehe. You got THAT right, bubba....
*sigh*
You do have to admit one thing, though, it would be glorious, you know?!?

You steer clear of revenuers, my friend. Arright?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Epic would be a better description.

And don't worry... they made makin' 'shine legal (for personal use).

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I literally had a long conversation with someone who believes in abolishing the Senate. This person says the Senate is not democratic. Weird because I read that it was Progressivism that made it so that Senators are directly elected by voters.
Now there’s ironically a thread here about Cortez wanting to abolish the Electoral College. Progressives really are all
About destroying the foundations of our Constitution and government.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

What the heck has happened to americans, We do not recognize an invasion only because the illegal immigrants didn't carry guns. But I think that the border problem is just a peaceful invasion. We did not invite them here, we owe them nothing. They got here on their own,take them all to the border and let hem find the way home on their own.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

A woman interviewed at this protest said "all future SC rulings will be illegitimate".

So lock them up if they don't follow the law of the land.

I pray Ginsberg is soon to follow.
Ginsberg is trying so hard to stay in the game until a Democrat is president again. She's not ideologically who I want in SCOTUS, but otherwise she is a sweet woman. Don't forget she was practically best friends of not secret lover with Scalia, and we know he was definitely conservative.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

A woman interviewed at this protest said "all future SC rulings will be illegitimate".

Ginsberg is trying so hard to stay in the game until a Democrat is president again. She's not ideologically who I want in SCOTUS, but otherwise she is a sweet woman. Don't forget she was practically best friends of not secret lover with Scalia, and we know he was definitely conservative.

WOW...Look at this photo of YOUNG Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

knowyourmeme.com...

The passage of time can be so cruel!

edit on 10/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wish it didn't take so many steps to post an image on ATS.

The one at this link is thread-relative, and funny as hell!

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well, that is until Kavanaugh makes a ruling that favors the Democrats, then he will be their hero. Like when Comey went from being Satan himself for investigating HC and costing her the election, to being the hero who will take down Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If most of the protesters are being paid and against the use of guns so they don't own them, it's going to be the shortest civil war in history. Most of them live in states with super strict gun laws anyways. All this talk of civil war isn't realistic.

Now if they use that stupid National Popular Vote Law to steal an election from the right then yes there might be some military action but it would be from the right and some of it would include regular military, they have all the generals. Because these Generals and soldiers would perceive their actions as protecting the constitution which they have sworn by oath to protect from domestic enemies.
There are no Patton's or Lee's on the left to lead the other side anyways. Oh I forgot Cory Booker thinks he is Spartacus, he would lead them.

edit on 8-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I can't recall a time in my life where so many openly rejected the entirety of our government.

Both sides are so fixated on THEIR desire to have America their own way. They don't want ANY influence from the other side. My America or No America. MANA is driving the country right now. It's a sad time.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: seagull
If this is, indeed, the case... Then, yeah, this could be entering into a dangerous stage.

Civil war. They're pushing it full steam ahead.

What are they going to fight with? Rocks? Where's their General Robert E. Lee? Maxine Waters? Every time there has been a "serious" uprising in this country inner city neighborhoods have been torched by their residents. Blacks attack Korean businesses, and unarmed students march ineffectually wherever they are allowed. The Right has the guns and knows how to use them. The Left knows vaguely that the pointy end goes away from them, but they're not all that sure and very likely to load the bullets in backwards. A true Civil War requires organization of the opposition with more than just rhetoric.

If we have a civil war, I highly doubt it'll come to weapons being used like our first Civil War. Protests and counter protests and fighting are already a start into what we'll see. IMO

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
They didn't get their way.

Then when they cried, layed down on the floor/street, screamed at the top of their lungs in a childish temper tantrum, and still didn't get their way, they resorted to trying to rip everything apart.

There is a faction of spoiled brats that don't know how to handle loss.

I saw one gal on Twitter throwing a massive incoherent freak-out claiming she is going to commit suicide if BK is confirmed and the blood will be on the hands of those that supported him. Insane!

We are dealing with sick, mentally ill, spoiled brats that trash the rule of law and fairness when they don't get their way. These people do not need to be anywhere near decision-making power.

Well, he was confirmed, did she do it?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

What the heck has happened to Americans?

They aren't Americans. Recent story told of necessity to revamp numbers of "immigrants" who have come in, by a major university study, from 11 million to 22 million. Something like 25% of the population in the US today is foreign born.

So if you are working, you are paying fat taxes to a government that can't control the national borders and who tacitly encourages undocumented entry into the country.

So really, just how smart are you people?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What about Not My Mayor?!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I've been watching the empty heads on most of the networks discussing the impending Kavanaugh vote and the associated protests.

A theme I am starting to see emerge is the one where now, in advance of any actual action by SCOTUS, the legitimacy of the court is being explicitly rejected.

Is it an overreaction to think we are headed into a potentially very dangerous period of our history?

I can't recall a time in my life where so many openly rejected the entirety of our government.

Crazy, crazy times.

The President won the election with a minority of the popular vote.
The majority in the Senate, 52 votes represents a group of states that make up 45% of the population.
The party that has only won the popular vote in 2 of the last 8 Presidential elections has placed 50% or 4/8 of the Supreme Court justices, nominated in that time.
The house is also disproportionate to the number of votes actually cast (though I don't know those exact numbers).

And you wonder why people are upset? The government does not reflect the will of the people at the federal level in any branch.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
...you wonder why people are upset? The government does not reflect the will of the people at the federal level in any branch.

So let's just burn it all down.

That will improve things.

Any word on what the plan will be for the nearly half of the country that does not agree with you?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Kinda curious about that myself...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
a reply to: TonyS
We did not invite them here, we owe them nothing. They got here on their own,take them all to the border and let hem find the way home on their own.

No, they're invited. Read what is written on the lady with the torch.

And, actually, we need immigrants because like most fairly industrial societies with an aging population, our birthrate has dropped. So if you want the good ol' USA to carry forward into the future, you're gonna need volunteers.

US Birth Rate Hits All-Time Low

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join