It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is massaging Kavanaugh's ego nothing more.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

At least I am not paid for how to think, paid to go somewhere. The left is not allowed to think as individuals, Soros paid and eventually sold down the river of tears they create.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You think BK is good for privacy or freedom?
edit on America/ChicagoSat, 06 Oct 2018 17:24:39 -0500Sat, 06 Oct 2018 17:24:39 -05002018-10-06T17:24:39-05:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Swills

At least I am not paid for how to think, paid to go somewhere. The left is not allowed to think as individuals, Soros paid and eventually sold down the river of tears they create.

Soros again, really? Why is it you righties think Soros is the only bad guy involved in propaganda against the people? Also since you think he's a lefty and supportive of lefties who is the rights version of him?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That would be the Koch brothers but more recently have taken a hard left and become never trumpers. I mention George because his foundation was given credit for financing many of the protesters. One report claimed that one of the paid protesters was paid 170-thousand in 2016 for activist work, rather seriously considering going to work for them myself.

Both sides are awash in dirty money and always have been. I would love to see an end to lobbyist and Super Pacs and all the influence peddling.

However, I would never accept money to show up to protest something, even if it was something I believed in deeply. Some of those present did not even know what they protested.
edit on 10/6/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

It's certainly poor form to accept monies to protest, especially if they have no idea why the protest, in saying that people have done far worse for a paycheck so no real surprise really.

Lucky these philanthropists have us people all distracted and fighting among ourselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Exactly what they intend I think. We need to make some over hauls of the entire system. I think we have hope with outsiders. I thought President Obama was to be the first outsider, and someone who could have brought some changes.

He made some changes but seemed to play the game with the best of them in the end. It's why I feel Trump appeals to some. Another possiable outsider, but in the end we will see what happens.

We need to close the Grand Canyon of Divide built between sadly the two sides and take back the whole system, remove the money some how and start over

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Liberals live for social tripe,name calling,making up lame story's expecting their brethern to accept their words,many are wise to them,why their party has shrunk to the size of a liberals brain

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Yep, all we can do is wait it out and see where it ends up, although I'm not backwards in coming forward in how I feel about it all, my confidence in these leaders to do the right thing by we the people is at an all time low.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You know me ? I didnt realize we was acquainted.
O that's right we're not.
So how could you possibly know what I do or do not do
to make the world a better place?

Love and compassion is a great start

And what's with the animosity toward me?
Like I offended you personally in some way

It's not like what I said was so farfetched its unbelievable

Whatever problems your dealing with I'm sure you will figure it out good luck friend

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I do not make threads about politics.

I did not make the OP

And just to specify and clarify...
I was talking about the people on this site and what they have turned it into.

Thought that was obvious considering this is a blog/post site

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join