It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banksters vs. PharmaCorp/ Bio-Tech : Which Industry Is More Powerful?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was pondering this the other night. The world is owned by the largest Banks on Earth. But the citizens get brainwashed with the help of the Pharmaceutical industry and agritech giants. If you been in conspiracy longer than Trump's presidency, you probably recall that international banks were public enemy number one forever. But we also are aware of the threat bio-tech giants pose when they can simply flood the market with medicine that has the effect of changing your mindset and the chemistry in your brain. Or even your body with the genetically altered food.

So which powers are more dangerous? The banksters pretty much are the reason for global warfare. But the bio-tech to an extent make it possible for the citizens to be complacent enough to allow it to go on unchallenged.

When I sought to see who the top banks were, suprise surprise the top 5 are Chinese. This explains the clash of the empires going down in various hotspots. Western Banskter domination is being challenged.

What about bio-tech though?? Arent drugs that turn you into mass killers a big threat as well? And what about Magneto thermal stimulation(physical remote control of a human), can that be credited to the bio-tech industry as well?

Which of these multinational global players are a bigger threat when exerting their influence over the people of the world?

I just thought it would be a fun conspiracy debate that reaches past the new age Ministry of Truth propaganda and back to the old school CT's and see if we can even still remember that they are the real boogie men.

So which ones are more powerful, Banskters or PharmaCorp/Bio-tech?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I work for Medium Pharma.

We're slowly gathering Tailed Beasts.

Soon you'll all be trapped in our genjutsu forever as we feed you all powerful drugs that suck out your souls.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Banksters vs. PharmaCorp/ Bio-Tech

Depends on how you want to look at it.

MONEY is the world engine. Banksters easily have that advantage.

Pharma takes the pain away or other life saving drugs.

Biotech makes the miracles of modern medicine.

The Simple answer is the false choice fallacy.

Since all money is FIAT there is only one bank that controls that.

Our central bankers the federal reserve.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Plus the pharma industry still has to move and store their money in the banks. They could still play with numbers and grow or erase any account at a whim. The banks also have that in their corner.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There are also political pressure groups funded by billionaires - they have vast amounts of money too that they have offshore beyond the reach of any politically motivated bank.

Banks can make things difficult for a home or business owner, but they have worldwide competition for those international billionaires.

PharmaCorps and Bio-Tech has regulations that govern how they operate. Fail to follow proper procedure for evaluating new drugs and they'll go bankrupt.

Banks are the ones that have the power - we had court cases in the UK where a business support group within a bank was deliberately bankrupting SME businesses and then selling off the assets for their own profit:

www.independent.co.uk... tml

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Sounds like a formula for success.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Jeez, I thought more people would have had fun with this. This is getting back to the roots man. I thought that's what every has been complaining about??

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Would say both are pretty damn close now days. More comparing and contrasts will help the subject of course.

I would assume the banksters do have more power overall. Pharma needs the banksters, they need pharma but to a certain extent. Such as how many bankster lobbyist influence big pharma( and other government departments)?

How about the opioid crisis and current EpiPen shortage? For example: It's not just the Drs., that were making big money on opioids, the drug companies as well, then go all the way to the top, the bankers and the ones who control certain bankers.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
I guess the banks are the top of the food chain then. G'damn banks!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: completion1
a reply to: projectvxn

Sounds like a formula for success.

The Infinite Tsukuyomi shall shine upon this world.

Nothing more profitable to Pharma companies like mine.
edit on 8 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join