It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Mind Control and Robotic Kavanaugh Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
a reply to: twigbaby

I found the fact that they had to repeat fairly simple instructions to be odd and disturbing...these aren’t preschool or elementary kids, so why do they have to repeat simple instructions, as they do in the first clip?

Maybe it is “normal” at these events to repeat everything their leader is saying...but it still seems strange and disturbing to me.

As Sine pointed they are repeating the instructions so that people in the back will hear everything. It is something that people do apparently when they don't have a microphone/speaker. When you think about it logically that is clearly what is going on here.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe I'm the one that's been brainwashed because when I hear the audio of these protesters chanting all I seem to hear is:

"Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd."

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe I'm the one that's been brainwashed because when I hear the audio of these protesters chanting all I seem to hear is:

"Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd, Four legs go'o'o'o'o'd, two legs ba'a'a'a'a'a'd."

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions
Well, as long as you're under no illusion that this crowd is much different, I think we're good here:

Needs more matching green caps perhaps.

They even like to copy eachother:

How embarassing, if you're a US citizen. Let's make America great again?
The Manipulation of Information: Awake!—2000

Slogans and Symbols

Slogans are vague statements that are typically used to express positions or goals. Because of their vagueness, they are easy to agree with.

For example, in times of national crisis or conflict, demagogues may use such slogans as “My country, right or wrong,” “Fatherland, Religion, Family,” or “Freedom or Death.” But do most people carefully analyze the real issues involved in the crisis or conflict? Or do they just accept what they are told?

In writing about World War I, Winston Churchill observed: “Only a signal is needed to transform these multitudes of peaceful peasants and workmen into the mighty hosts which will tear each other to pieces.” He further observed that when told what to do, most people responded unthinkingly.

The propagandist also has a very wide range of symbols and signs with which to convey his message—a 21-gun salvo, a military salute, a flag. Love of parents can also be exploited. Thus, such symbolisms as the fatherland, the mother country, or the mother church are valuable tools in the hands of the shrewd persuader.

So the sly art of propaganda can paralyze thought, prevent clear thinking and discernment, and condition individuals to act en masse. How can you protect yourself?

Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda!

Prejudice and Discrimination—Getting to the Roots: Awake! 2009

Nationalism. One dictionary defines nationalism as “a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations.” Ivo Duchacek, a professor of political science, observed in his book Conflict and Cooperation Among Nations: “Nationalism divides humanity into mutually intolerant units. As a result people think as Americans, Russians, Chinese, Egyptians, or Peruvians first, and as human beings second​—if at all.” A former UN secretary-general wrote: “So many of the problems that we face today are due to, or the result of, false attitudes​—some of them have been adopted almost unconsciously. Among these is the concept of narrow nationalism​—‘my country, right or wrong.’”

▪ What does the Bible say? “God loved the world [all mankind] so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16) “God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.” (Acts 10:34, 35) Ask yourself, ‘If God’s love is impartial​—embracing people of all nations, including me—​should I not strive to imitate him, especially if I profess to reverence him?’

Like Trump, the majority of Republicans and the majority of those who support or voted for him or them do when the subject of God comes up. Nationalism should be anathema to anyone professing to be a Christian if they don't want to be recognized as hypocrites.

The late British historian Arnold Toynbee said of nationalism: “It is a state of mind in which we give our paramount political loyalty to one fraction of the human race . . . whatever consequences this may entail for the foreign majority of the human race.”

Because nationalism is so divisive and destructive, Toynbee said of it: “Nationalism is a mental disease.”

They still have to graduate for the Jerry Springer class these guys got a degree in though, perhaps the market for politics in the US doesn't have a demand for it...yet:

Other than that and using words rather than fists, there's not much difference in the character types or their love of nationalism and patriotism for that matter. Allthough some are more outspoken about their love and promotion* of nationalism and patriotism; *: which often functions more like indoctrination and conditioning the masses (or their market) with nationalism and patriotism. Which brings us back to the type of brainwashing you refer to as "mind control".

'Divide and Conquer', it seems to work well for someone:
He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
edit on 11-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: xtradimensions
Well, as long as you're under no illusion that this crowd is much different, I think we're good here:

Needs more matching green caps perhaps.
Other than that and using words rather than fists, there's not much difference in the character types or their love of nationalism and patriotism for that matter.

'Divide and Conquer', it seems to work well for someone:
He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)

The green caps remind me of this episode in the Babylon 5 TV-show:

Feeling a bit like Ivanova now.
edit on 11-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i particularly like the part where the OP sniping about people repeating stuff repeats themselves about four times in the first sentence.
"these mindless repeating robots are repeating mindlessly like mindless repeating robots!"
Got an uhhhh opinion about what's going on here, hey? Doesn't feel like a particular line is being pushed, at all at all. ;p
especially considering how well it went down when it was pointed out that this is actually normal logical behaviour in crowd situations. well done ats.
edit on 11-10-2018 by continuousThunder because: hypocrites

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join