It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Amy Schumer arrested!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

FYI, a "survivor" is someone who survives a brush with death. "Surviving" having someone touch you inappropriately

Ok jackwagon.... tell that to the girls who were touched by Larry Nasser... You ask them why they want to be called survivors as opposed to victims... Let them answer you and then spew your hate on them...

I dare you

That part was in poor taste, ranting about the hag is one thing but disrespecting all victims of sexual assault is quite another the OP would be best to keep it in mind. this is akin to saying that a combat vet isn’t a survivor because their wounds were mental rather than physical.
edit on 10/6/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'll have to find out who Amy Schumer is later. Must be an important snowflake?

Schumer wrote and made her film debut in a starring role in Trainwreck. She was the mouth of the south having gone to
New York South Side High School. She was voted both "Class Clown" and "Teacher's Worst Nightmare" upon graduation in 1999. Not to be confused with Jimmy Ray Hart, best known for his work in the World Wrestling Federation and World Championship Wrestling under his nickname "The Mouth of the South".
On October 4, 2018 Schumer was arrested at the US Capitol while protesting the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh as an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: tinner07

FYI, a "survivor" is someone who survives a brush with death. "Surviving" having someone touch you inappropriately

Ok jackwagon.... tell that to the girls who were touched by Larry Nasser... You ask them why they want to be called survivors as opposed to victims... Let them answer you and then spew your hate on them...

I dare you

That part was in poor taste, ranting about the hag is one thing but disrespecting all victims of sexual assault is quite another the OP would be best to keep it in mind. this is akin to saying that a combat vet isn’t a survivor because their wounds were mental rather than physical.

I'd tell them, but then again, I laugh at everything and I look at all sides. You dont survive a pervert touching you, you survive cancer, fires, gunshot wounds......etc.

Someone who was 20 rooms away in a school shooting call themselves a survivor but they werent ever at risk.

I would say it to those girls, but I would also say its disgusting and unacceptable what they went though and that it went on so long without someone taking is seriously.........they are victims, everyone who goes through a negative ordeal is a victim.

I dont speak out of hate though
Hate it, hate me all you want, but I see the word "survivor" misused a lot.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
"Women are only human therefore they lie just as much as anyone else."........
Au contaire mon ami, women are hard wired for lying....
That is their best survival trait....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: Konduit

Can we get some sauce with this?? It looks like an interesting conspiracy.

www.wellaware1.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thank you for calling out OP and his body shaming of Shummer.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

She's fat.
It's unhealthy.
She shouldn't be told it's fine.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

In other words the poster child for Michele's school lunch's.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Huh. Plot twist idea -- what if the OP is Amy Schumer trolling ATS? I'd believe it, he's whining like a woman, so being one behind the monitor isn't that big of a leap.

Stranger things have happened

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Wow that is pretty out there....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

While I think Schumer is a silly brainwashed leftist who is only famous because her cousin is Chuck Schumer. You're just sinking down to their level by mocking her appearance.
You're also just reinforcing the stereotype of objectifying women. Go after the message and actions. Not their appearance.

You're coming off a bit unhinged. Maybe take a deep breath, get some fresh air.

The truth is uncomfortable. Most of the leftist women are either overweight, or unattractive (see Amy Schumer, Rachel Maddow, Whoopi Goldberg), Birkenstock wearing, Walmart frequenting while wearing yoga stretch pants which are three sizes to small. They're victims alright - victims of bad genes.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Love how most of you are trying to undermine the person rather than tackle the subject.

I wonder if it is because one is easier than the other?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I am a Republican. I don’t agree with every R bulletpoint.

You are crossing a dangerous line and I really disagree and don’t like your comments lately on women.

You tell me how you would react to a grown man reaching around and grabbing all of your junk in his right hand and whispering nasty things in you ear. Let me guess, brutal violence? Nobody does that to you right? They would be dead, right? What if your outnumbered, restrained, cuffed? Let me guess, kill them later? Or maybe just let it go?
Press charges televised in court?

I have a wife, son, and daughter. I lean on Dr. Ford not being truthful in who it was or not happening, but IT Does Happen! I would be furious if it happened to one of mine, and god help the person who makes comments like yours to them.
Quit talking out your ____

PS I agree these screaming women attacking people are nuts, and I can’t stand to watch or listen to it. I just don’t agree downplaying sexual assault as a “extreme handshake” or whatever it was you called it.

edit on 6-10-2018 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Buddy, there were plenty of people calling him that back in the day. And they were all of the conservative mindset too. Funny that.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

She's fat.
It's unhealthy.
She shouldn't be told it's fine.

we fat folks have mirrors and scales. We also have doctors. We are aware. Even without the PSA.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
She needs a McLean burger.

🎃👥🎃

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: JAY1980

Yeah, well, that’s just like, your opinion, man.

It's the opinion of anyone with a functioning brain.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join