It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Amy Schumer arrested!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nasty Amy Schumer has been arrested for her red-faced virulent spit-shouting "activism" at the Kavanaugh hearings. Apparently she showed up with the intent to disrupt, scream with the intent of interfering with official public process or otherwise violated the law by acting like a fool.

Not surprised

www.fox46charlotte.com...

Why is it always these very nasty and very out of shape women who seem to screech the loudest about sexual assault allegations? Is it because making these claims is the only way to get anyone to believe someone wanted to touch them? I think so, especially with A. Schumer - disgusting. She needs to invest some of those millions of dollars from her overpaid non-funny entertainment "career" into a stair master.

FYI, a "survivor" is someone who survives a brush with death. "Surviving" having someone touch you inappropriately (ie: sexual assault, not rape) does not or at least should not give you any special designation or victimhood. You are essentially the victim of an oversensitive handshake. Yes, I know, but sex obsession. But deviant sex obsessions. That is typical for the left, hence why they focus on sex, sex, sex 24/7/365. Everything is about sex or their belief that all men want all women (couldn't be further from the truth!)

I just find it interesting how these questionable "victims" (ie: no proof they're a "victim" of anything...) always seem to be very disgusting and non-fit or older than moses.
edit on 10/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So tired of hearing degenerates talk about degenerate sex. I'm also tired of hearing screeching screechers screech about sexual assault. No one and no culture will change just for you all. If you feel unsafe, arm yourselves and stop being moronic liberals who think they can have their cake and eat it too.

You're either free from having your rights violated by others (by upholding your own rights with force, through weapons you carry at all times) or you don't. The choice is yours. But we aren't going to LOWER OUR STANDARDS just because you refuse to take basic defensive steps or carry a recording device. Either get smart or accept no one will take your word as gospel. Women are only human therefore they lie just as much as anyone else.

No one will *EVER* take you at your mere petty word alone. Ever, ever, ever. NEVER!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

She (they) are protesting the confirmation of a Constitutionalist who has had unfounded allegations made.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Lol....lol..................... Ever, ever, ever. NEVER!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She (they) are protesting the confirmation of a Constitutionalist who has had unfounded allegations made.

It's to complex a thought process for them to understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is what democracy looks like!

And points to just exactly why that GD piece of paper is more important than ever.
edit on 6-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Nancy Schumer arrested, lol first time she has made laugh in a long time. Not really even news worthy is it? smells like a desperate act by a desperate fringe group thats hijacked the democrat party. You could put these people completely in charge in the executive,legislative and judicial branch of this countryand they would still be unhappy and complain..

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
And here I was all this time thinking that one of the main tenets of "Feminism" was that wimmins WANTED to be treated just like men.

Yeah. Good luck with that, ladies!

Welcome to the "No p*ssy-pass Zone"!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've always hated Schumer. But, now knowing how much you guys hate her...

Maybe she isn't all that bad?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

While I think Schumer is a silly brainwashed leftist who is only famous because her cousin is Chuck Schumer. You're just sinking down to their level by mocking her appearance.
You're also just reinforcing the stereotype of objectifying women. Go after the message and actions. Not their appearance.

You're coming off a bit unhinged. Maybe take a deep breath, get some fresh air.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

my thought exactly. i liked her really. and i dont even know who she is.

i dont even know how we ll have a balanced society.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I hope she drops the soap...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'll have to find out who Amy Schumer is later. Must be an important snowflake?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Cousin Chucky will bail her out...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So she got arrested for exercising her constitutional right to peaceably protest?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'll have to find out who Amy Schumer is later. Must be an important snowflake?

Here ya go, you can thank me later.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Is it because making these claims is the only way to get anyone to believe someone wanted to touch them? I think so, especially with A. Schumer - disgusting. She needs to invest some of those millions of dollars from her overpaid non-funny entertainment "career" into a stair master.

Wow you sure are catty for a straight male!

Ever, ever, ever. NEVER!

Sound like a five year old. I'd add more if you'd made one point that wasn't obscured by theatrics and reeeeeeeeeing.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So she got arrested for exercising her constitutional right to peaceably protest?

There is no constitutional right to protest.

The right is to peaceably assemble.

Gets arrested?

DOING IT WRONG.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Seems like they where peaceably assembling, well practising their right to free speech.

What, is their something in the constitution that prohibits people from doing both at the same time?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When she tries to be funny she is not funny... Her movies and comic routines suck....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join