It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center Aftermath:1,100 victims can't be identified from DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I get it, but what is the big deal?

It sounds pretty logical to me that they cant do DNA testing on something that was burned in a fire for hours on hours.

Im not going to come cry bloody scandal on a conspiracy forum because they told me "Sorry the body burned for 3 million degreees for 4 hours and we cannot perform dna testing".

The Pentagon fire was put out eventually and burned less then the WTC which maybe the bone's were still intact of the victims and they were able to do the testing (I dont know I assume).

Im just questioning your common sense.

Are you a DNA expert? Do you have any facts to bring that say they should of been able to do dna testing? You definatly cant and you are definatly not an expert.

Do you get what im telling you? I hope so. And you dont sound like you are from San Diego. Mexico maybe. Not San Diego.

SMR

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You are new,have you read the 757 thread ALL THE WAY THROUGH?
If you had,you would see that only tissue was found,,,so they say.And they didnt say much since the whole thing stinks anyway.

You need to read and learn before flying off the handle as well.Seems you are now getting angry because you are not as smart as you think you are.

Do you get what im telling you? I hope so. And you dont sound like you are from San Diego. Mexico maybe. Not San Diego.

What difference does it make where you are from?What are you trying to say,,,bigot!
And now your an expert on the way people talk,,,interesting,they have classes on that?

Your not worth the effort man,,,,

dh

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The point remains that the visuals of the collapse are nonsensical and equally the vaporisation of bodies is nonsensical
The collapse of the buildings may have left many shreds of bodies, but not mixed up dust
It's as ridiculous to say that there are no body parts as to say the radio antenna on the North Tower crumbled because of burning jet fuel lower down the building

SMR

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Fire was NOT the only reason why it was dificult to use DNA evidence to identify the remains so lets just get that out of the way. As for the pentagon there were far fewer victims and far less damage. The reason why it was impossible to identify the remains in the world trade center is because there wasnt much left to ID. It was not bodies but parts. Teeny tiny parts, burnt, crushed, soaked, decomposed, cross contaminated bits and pieces. Frankly I am impressed that they managed to ID so many victims.

Fire wasnt the only thing,but WAS one of the reasons.It even says so in the article.
Regardless of how many victims or how much damage,a burnt mangled body is a burnt mangled body.
The key word here is FIRE.Thats all we are looking at here as it is one of the reasons why DNA testing cant be done to any said parts,skin,whatever.
Whether you put a finger in a fire or put the whole body,if the temperature is intense enough that DNA extraction cant be done,it cant be done.Regardless if that fire is 3ft wide or 100ft wide.If the temperatures are the same in both places,which is fair to say considering both craft were loaded with jet fuel and exploded,you cant say you can do one thing at one place and not do it at another.

I am leaving this thread for good now and will know that I understand the issue here and if others cant see it,then so be it.
FIRE and DNA ----- that is what we are talking about here.Plain and simple.Not concrete.Not time of day.Not how many victims.Not how much damage.Nothing but the FIRES and DNA.

Most keep bringing up envoirnment,,,,it has NOTHING to do with it.Stop letting that get in the way here.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
SMR, STOP LAYING INTO PEOPLE OR IS SUMMON GREEK FIRE AND BLAST THEE TO HELL!

SMR

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wendellion
SMR, STOP LAYING INTO PEOPLE OR IS SUMMON GREEK FIRE AND BLAST THEE TO HELL!

You lost me man.

Might want to post constructivly though as not to get warned for 'flaming' and one sentence replies

Now go do some reading before you attatck people

top topics

<< 1   >>

join