It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through Nothing To Everything

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The fundamental interconnectedness of all things. Consciousness is connected to all other consciousness.
If you empty your mind you find nothing. Nothing bothers you anylonger. You disconnect.
Focus and intention. Magic level 1. What do you focus on?
In 2012 the world was ending. For 4 years we rode the timewave to zero.
Now we are at below zero. Everything is mundane reality.
Politics and every day life. Pro life became anti freedom. Is a clump of cells alive?
At what point do you inherit your consciousness?
What is consciousness? Is it just emerging from your brain? From your DNA?
How many fears have you inherited from your ancestors? Do you feel your past lifes?
The old egyptians believed if they died abroad their soul will never see egypt again.
Does it matter where you die? Matter reacts to vibration. Records what's happening.
In the beginning was the word. The written word is magic, combined focus and intention.
Ars vivendi.
You give soul to your projects. What are you projecting on what?
Consciousness. Does your car have a name? Your phone?
You give life. You practice magic. Make art.
That's what will make you immortal.
Projected consciousness.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
The fundamental interconnectedness of all things. Consciousness is connected to all other consciousness.
If you empty your mind you find nothing. Nothing bothers you anylonger. You disconnect.
Focus and intention. Magic level 1. What do you focus on?
In 2012 the world was ending. For 4 years we rode the timewave to zero.
Now we are at below zero. Everything is mundane reality.
Politics and every day life. Pro life became anti freedom. Is a clump of cells alive?
At what point do you inherit your consciousness?
What is consciousness? Is it just emerging from your brain? From your DNA?
How many fears have you inherited from your ancestors? Do you feel your past lifes?
The old egyptians believed if they died abroad their soul will never see egypt again.
Does it matter where you die? Matter reacts to vibration. Records what's happening.
In the beginning was the word. The written word is magic, combined focus and intention.
Ars vivendi.
You give soul to your projects. What are you projecting on what?
Consciousness. Does your car have a name? Your phone?
You give life. You practice magic. Make art.
That's what will make you immortal.
Projected consciousness.

Tragically... You Have A Whole World To Convince.
Good Luck.. !!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I can't make them join the discussion so I certainly won't convince anybody. But I'm happy some seemed to like it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Interesting thesis, i will now let my consciousness dwell on it....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There is something unknown and indescribable controlling the flow of circumstances in our lives. That mystery we will never solve.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

It's interesting you say that. Until recently I tried everything to figure this weird flow out. Now I think I gave up.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes don't try it will only give you a massive heachache. Go make a strong drink and sit down and listen to some music.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I feel that any sufficiently "complex" system begins to support what we see as consciousness.

A bit like.. paper being easier to punch through when its wet. When the "fabric" of material systems becomes saturated enough, perhaps using parameters that aren't quite obvious, it allows a nonlocal essence to punch through. If it is outside typical temporal constructs, that also introduces the possibility that the future of a given object is relevant too. Kind of neat, if true.

It will inevitably take the shape of the container, but that would certainly imply that there is that underlying connection.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So nothing is interwoven with the fabric of space-time..?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Consciousness there are several and yet all need to be made void this occurs all at once or an experience called Nibbana/Nirvana...

Eye consciousness... when seeing what does seeing trigger? Meditate by just looking around.

Notice what the eye consciousness grasps hold of; like the old instruction of breathing... knowing which breath is short/long etc. notice how long the eye grasps, how short the eye grasps.

If "thoughts arise" while seeing? The eye consciousness is full of poison. Clear seeing means to function as simply seeing as seeing in and of itself? Nothing else should arise when seeing, or else there is a break or gap that is arising in sight consciousness.

The same goes for the ear; it too has a consciousness... taking a vow of silence helps meditation of the ear faculty; of course communication when it is required or obligatory in a modern day world with family etc. practice of such a vow is difficult; so please use that part with discretion; so that it not be the cause of conflict(s).

One will notice though through meditation with the ear consciousness and the vow of silence? That everything speaks and I do mean everything... this is considered an enlightening experience in Chan/Zen it is from the link of contact in the Bhava Cakra interacting with the link of the senses; ear and of course then first link is then broken the one of ignorance. Hence the enlightening experience.

Such of course; is not a good place for a dwelling as a peaceful consciousness goes... since everything known and unknown use contact to speak or communicate.

Some communicate to the eye as contact and not just the ear as an example; very subtle in some cases and not so subtle in others.

The nose Consciousness; the nose seems easy to void whenever it is not in use or comes across a strong smell... however linked to the tongue? There is memory of the five flavors.

Meditating on the nose and tongue consciousnesses as phenomenon of various fragrances and tastes can arise; such as flowers or a festering maggoty smell. Of course to void those the nose and tongue one does not mentally label flowers or maggoty nor react to it at all in practice same with the taste from flea powder to a flavor one might really enjoy out of no where, non reaction just the same(see the peacock sutta to understand the meditation on these two consciousnesses better).

Tactile sensation consciousness or touch of various sorts... this can take many forms; from the feelings of knives and swords to getting shot over and over to sexual intercourse or rapture/bliss. Void them just the same as awareness of the tactile sensation arising and passing but not reacting to it.

So each one of those consciousnesses can be voided and must be voided for the "mind" consciousness to become free in equanimity.

Many times such consciousnesses are "mixed up" such a thing is called in scientific terms: Synesthesia where one tastes colors when seen etc. the spiritual explanation; is various beings known and unknown, eat, live or thrive on various things... for instance some beings eat light; some subsist primarily on sound.

So in the larger "sense" of things? Our ignorant selves is the best conglomerate in waking up to such as listed above and freeing oneself from it entirely. Because it is a cycle the heavens/hells, and other realms of being...

Of course the meditations above are meant to be able to go through all hells and all heavens all forms of life known and unknown in equanimity by non reaction non grasping or attachment nor desire for any of it over one or the other no matter how large or how small.

Why? Heaven and hells longer than a human life span in those but they are just the same as several words ago... impermanent. Due to that impermanence? Suffering arises.

Sure you say; but just sitting there feeling like one is being shot stabbed and hacked to death does not feel all that great... well it does not feel all that great in anything else getting the same in that moment; so when that pain spreads out? Those aware help absorb it, bring peace to it, ease to it in a sympathetic/empathetic way of that interconnectedness of all consciousnesses.

What is seen as selfish? All of those life forms or cells beings known and unknown flocking to what they like to see, want to see, the same with hearing etc. to avoid the so called hot potato no one wants to catch... so one catches it and bears the sensation and simply lets go.

The more one practices this; all of the senses exist; and yet do not... the best example? The eye; should function exactly like a camera... it simply sees in a moment one instance that can never be the same instance ever again. It does not judge what passes through it for the photo etc. no matter what any may see and judge that have been taken by the camera? The camera just sees... allowing judgment to come before the eyes? Means one will learn to look away, seek what they want to see and then ignore what needs to be seen. Meaning from one extreme to the other... but the balance is the camera sort of seeing with the eye.

The same goes for the other consciousnesses.

The easiest link that combines all of the senses? Contact

Some sort of contact is always occurring even in unconsciousness/death in that unconsciousness or death there is awareness in eyes, ears, noses, tongues, tactile sensations and how many mind consciousness attached to those at various levels of being and awareness? Innumerable.

The various levels or understanding of those beings vary as well; however suttas go into that sort of thing, so there is no reason for me to rehash old territory; if interested one will seek them out. But there are four types of birth; moisture, egg, womb, and spontaneous. The last I have to personally admit; is the worst as far as those attached to oneself for various reasons. Of course; kamma being what it is? The less one does in reaction or grasps to that which arises no matter what it is? One reaps none of the negative kamma real or imagined that others spontaneously use to "birth" you with in abuse of that link in the chain of causation.

This is why the historical Buddha is said to have said Nibbana is not suffering and is not bliss... it is ease. Meaning when all is bound up via attachment by self or others? There is no freedom so when that moment occurs? Unbinding or ease is the result.

Parinibbana; one must consider what "Reversing the Wheel" means at such a point.

Take Care

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
There is something unknown and indescribable controlling the flow of circumstances in our lives. That mystery we will never solve.

I thought that was solved a long time ago. Our circumstances are a product of our thoughts and focus .

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Does this Deep Revelation Pay my Bills ? No , but it does Distract from the Real World I Guess........

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You are on to something but you should elaborate.

You used the word "magic" twice. You also mentioned Focus and Intention ( as a prerequisite for magic, I presume).

Yes, nothing leads to everything. Perhaps they should teach this at school.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Yup they are called: The Five Skandhas and need to be cleared from all the senses... why? Well if the Buddha was blind; he never would have saw the corpse, old person and the youth he was to inherit such a thing to be scared enough... to want to escape such a fate.

So the eye must become clear as a separate consciousness, from the ear, the nose, the mouth, tactile sensations etc. as formation is the next link in causation except when the wheel is reversed.

Who else is going to reverse your wheel but your own kamma? It has a shelf life so of course the more practice etc? The sooner it reverses of course huge difference in meritorious ideas where metta(giving) and dana(freely giving) are concerned.

In a conditioned existence, both love and hate come with conditions meaning they have cause of their own just holding two such concepts... so let both go and they consume themselves into that peace of equanimity.

Contentment is the unsurpassed joy once the dust of blissfully dreaming in the Jhana states are settled.

Oh and to your last post? They do in various schools teach basic meditation as a "focus aid" to see one point is always one's own until that rote dawns in direct experience... even then there is no guarantee wisdom and tranquility in the face of whatever is arising and passing will be there without what? That wonderful permanent thing known as impermanence.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Nothing is a theory of consciousness...

IT can only exist as conjecture..but does it actually have some real weight?

Well we can say no, or yes..but we will never know until we try to do something that is better than nothing..and therein learn that nothing itself is true..as nothingness is everything necessarily..it encapsulates everything and covers all things..

but what about nothing can we learn..maybe its the color black or the concept of emptiness.. which is more protruding than a never coming spender..

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You and your bug horse 🐴 head used to annoy me with the nonsense you spoke, now I'm vibrating on the same level as you, for sure the key to immortality is the projection of consciousness, that could be the next step in our evolutionary paths, there may even be conscious energies out there who have already achieved this. Need to get by those archons first, don't go to the light its a trap...... Ask a fly.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Peeple wrote:
Pro life became anti freedom. Is a clump of cells alive? At what point do you inherit your consciousness? What is consciousness? Is it just emerging from your brain? From your DNA?

What if consciousness is the soul? Then the conscious soul enters a clump of cells that is alive but can also flee same clump of cells at will or by choice.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Thanks for the reminder. The horse is back! Have you fallen deep if we vibrate now on the same level?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I took 3 hours painting my disabled neighbours hut, and for a while i felt connected to the hut, it made me think of ghosts and how they can be attached ti things. But yeah we vibrating together now, i watch my words these days, spelling and curse words and traps everywhere, doorways are entrances, the universe is one symphony according to some scientists these days, so how did the know to call it universe, anyway i have been stopping the mind for a while now and noticing the synchronicities of my past histories, i hear frequencies that eeeeeeeee if i concentrate, id say I'm level 1 and aware of magic.
edit on 18-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The first word split the world in two...

The beginning of the Separation and Consciousness evolving to experience itself...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join