It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter #Shadowban Anyone else have this happen?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What is the shadowban for? Because I am for Kavanaugh and Trump?

If that is the reason alone, think about that for a moment.

THATS NOT THE REASON, YOU DELUSIONAL IDIOTS!!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP OR POLITICS!!! Stop playing the victim, and stop spreading idiotic uninformed nonsense. Its pathetic. There is no conspiracy to silence your backwards, uninformed political opinions that literally nobody else cares about besides you. It has happened to me numerous times. It has happened to many other liberals, Democrats, etc.. Stop being willfully stupid, for a change.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hmm....I am getting notifications of "likes" from posts 8 hrs ago. Only a few, but I am still #shadowbanned from what I can find.

I think they may have a new algorithm.....more like a #dripban

Allows a post to go through at a time when others are less likely to be on Twitter or releasing it after 200 other posts.

Not sure, but it seems to be kind of a modification of a "FILO" algorithm.

Good god, you clown. Just a thought, but maybe read the information on the freaking Twitter website about your ban, which explains in detail how it works. Only your followers can see your activity for a set amount of hours, meaning you'll still get liked and whatnot because your followers still see your posts. Others cannot for a set amount of hours (usually 12 for first few bans). Other activity may be limited during that time, as well. Dripban...dear god, lol. You people are endlessly hilarious, and endlessly pathetic.
"Derp derp, they must only let my posts go through when nobody is on! Because what I say is so DANGEROUS!"
LOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Feel free to copy/paste what you are talking about and send a link.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

then it is likely happening to a LOT of people with support for the GOP.

Good grief. Just stop, you clown. It happens to all kinds of people, regardless of their politics. I am very much anti-GOP, and it has happened to me numerous times. So there goes your idiotic conspiracy theory! Stop trying to pretend like this is some nefarious plot to silence Republicans, you twit. My politics are the polar opposite of the GOP, and I've been banned multiple times as of late. Stop spreading idiotic misinformation.

Ha....you dont come out often...and dont make many threads, but I do remember you.

You have come a long way in your hatred of the GOP....more "brazen" now....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

ATS does not restrict free speech per say.
ATS only requires common decency, respect,
and to avoid discussing currently illegal topics.

ATS even allows variations to the rule within
context and humor.

I would suggest that "Twitter,Facebook,etc." should be under scrutiny.
Their greatest common denominator tactics are "Mob Rule".
Think subsets: the aforementioned above, greatest common factors, least common denominators,etc.
Social Engineering gone wild.

S&F to You

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

That is what you think,
and I respect your reply.

However, The Internet is a Global Public Utility.
In time, maybe I will be able to prove that to you.

Righteous Regards

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So i gave the bird a try too..

I provided everything needed for registration, verified my account and started my first tweet just to get banned a few minutes later because of 'suspicious activity'.
Logged out and in again, well i tried, my password was changed! Could set a new password and login again but now they ask me for my phone number.. bird died.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

ATS does not restrict free speech per say. ATS only requires common decency, respect, and to avoid discussing currently illegal topics. ATS even allows variations to the rule within context and humor.

ATS will still shadow ban the F out of you....

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Same stuff happened to me recently.

On my Twitter I rarely post about politics. Most of my posts are about games and anime. Even then, my politics are left-wing, so it's not just right wingers getting hit by it.

I believe it has something to do with this guy called threatslayer. They're a troll who reports "threatening tweets". I told my friend, as a joke, to fight me in real life and threatslayer must have seen it and reported me

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: loam

What is the shadowban for? Because I am for Kavanaugh and Trump?

If that is the reason alone, think about that for a moment.

THATS NOT THE REASON, YOU DELUSIONAL IDIOTS!!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP OR POLITICS!!! Stop playing the victim, and stop spreading idiotic uninformed nonsense. Its pathetic. There is no conspiracy to silence your backwards, uninformed political opinions that literally nobody else cares about besides you. It has happened to me numerous times. It has happened to many other liberals, Democrats, etc.. Stop being willfully stupid, for a change.

The exact kind of response that encourages confidence.

Bravo.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PrototypeToaster

Oh shurrrrrrrr

😃😃

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

I did not know that.
Please explain further or
provide examples.