It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter #Shadowban Anyone else have this happen?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Only scratches the surface.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Parishna

But I see him.

There has to be some association between the people we see and the ones we can't...and it appears to be different for each one of us.

I think I was just on to it too quick, he appeared later.

But it is quite clear no one can see Vasa's comment. That is something relative to how we use social media. Years ago I found the same on facebork. Posts I made of a political nature would just not appear on others time lines, yet the inane crap I posted would.

I don't use any of it now, just reddit and here.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Why not just tell 'em to, in the words of several Brits of my acquaintance, bugger off?

Well....I did go through their support and emailed a question and sent a chat question.

Haven't heard back.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It's got to be based on who we follow, what we click on, what we like, what we retweet, etc.

They are then categorizing those into buckets...and then treating those buckets to different experiences.

When you really think about it, the power of that is terrifying.

So glad I don't have Farcebook or Twatter! I do have Gab.ai but they (the Progs/Globalists) are trying to shut down their payment processors now.

Welcome to 1984!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Can anyone see this retweet of the article I posted? It is under my first tweet.

I can't see you there at all apart from your avatar showing.

I did check your profile and saw the reposts.

they have silenced you. And this is what we all should expect if we do not follow the narrative.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Ah. Do you have the "more replies" thing?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We are being cross-pollinated 😤

Don't tell monsanto. All we need is them somehow convoluting everyth.. oh wait !!

Needsmorevapegifs

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Gab.ai

I've never made it over there. Hadn't heard about the payment issue. That is really irritating.

edit on 6-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The narrative, yeah right, this twitter is powered by users and their egos, don't use the platform then it has no power, people that are upset about this are literally chaining themselves to the technology and then complaining about it .

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Wow, that's worse than those automated phone conversations...

I can understand wanting to know why, but after a certain point, what's the point? Somewhere, somehow, you've managed to piss off an algorithm.

Just another sign of speech being controlled by hook or by crook--or algorithm.

I have no idea how wide spread this is, since I don't twitter. I do have an account, I started it in the first few months of it's existence. Never used it. I wonder what would happen if it suddenly became active...?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Gab.ai

I've never made it over there. Hadn't heard about the payment issue. That is really irritating.

Yea, GAB is fighting the free speech issue tooth and nail! So when you see these sock puppets say, "Well why don't you guys create your own website!". GAB is an example of how these people hate free speech. GAB is doing exactly what these sock puppets are saying yet just like Alex Jones, they then target the payment processors to shut you down!

And you can bet your ass, George Soros is funding it!

edit on 6-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Holy buckets, that is typical...

Too much information, I don't understand.
Thanks for contacting us, the more information the better.

Shave, shower, repeat.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The narrative, yeah right, this twitter is powered by users and their egos, don't use the platform then it has no power, people that are upset about this are literally chaining themselves to the technology and then complaining about it .

You purposely miss the entire point.

Point is, PEOPLE DO USE IT!. Lots of them. Millions even. More people than you walk past every day, as you journey to work. People. Voters. Voices. Collaborators in futility. The public, the society you live in, your family, friends, colleagues, strangers, kids, the elderly. Lots of people.

And they are unaware that what they see is catered, and what they post is limited in order to cater.

So... people that are upset about this are not necessarily upset because "WHY MEEEEEE" but because of what that total outcome comes to. So next time you hear random barney blathering on about how bad trump is and kavanaugh is such a rapist, you have to think... did they come to that conclusion based on actual facts, or what the MSM and social media directed them to think?

Come off it. You know damn well how this censorship is causing a rampant decline in the general populace.. and what it means. "Just say No!" doesn't work with bob and sally tea towel.

edit on 6-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

And everything is being automated these days.

No empathy from a script.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

The only power it has over you is the power you give it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Good grief.. Can you pretend to be any more dense.

Multiply those of us who DO NOT use social media, by those that still do.

It's not common core math, you know.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just curious, how often do you post?
Are you the type who posts every 2 seconds all day long?

Maybe you got hit as being a spam bot.

Then again it is twitter. What mentally capable adult takes that # seriously?

Some crappy generic American sitcom summed it up perfectly:
“Twitter is for idiots. Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read.”

If only we had the freewill to leave and not use obviously biased and censored platform.
If we did, and used it to leave such platforms, it might send a message to the owners.

For some reason like with many such issues, the words 'insanity is doing the same # over and over expecting different results' comes to mind.

But yeah folks, keep using that which you hate.

edit on 6-10-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: had to embed dark magics and spirit traps in post. you have been warned. The FSM will get you if you read this.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Ah. Do you have the "more replies" thing?

I did, but I assumed they were just as with everything these days, "show more" to stop breaking browsers with a thousand comments.

I don't know how twatter works.. :/

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
All I can say is, I'm sure glad I've never even had even one single calorie of desire to use Twatter in any fashion...ever.

After reading this thread I truly feel sorry for the children of tomorrow. They will grow up in a world where information is 100% manipulated, a world of pure propaganda, just like George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

Good grief.. Can you pretend to be any more dense.

Multiply those of us who DO NOT use social media, by those that still do.

It's not common core math, you know.

Speaking of dense, how many ways does this need to be explained to you so that you understand.

The only power it has over you is the power you're willing to give it. Now that may seem like some sort of voodoo magic, however it is as simple as self control, if your ego needs to be stoked you are weak and therefor easy to exploit... It really is that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join