It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter #Shadowban Anyone else have this happen?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vector99

Wait....look at the circles of user to the right of your like count....my avatar is there....the owl....its the same as my avatar here.

That's odd.

I am guessing that you are scaring the libs with your white owl avatar (especially those who are heavily into astrology)
Check this out: "Snowy or white owl: Embodies magic, secrets, and foretelling."
www.theastrologyweb.com...

edit on 10/8/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: w00dhAK

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: w00dhAK

Man, that's some Stockholm level bootlicking right there.

We must have grown up in a different era, cheaters and abusers are Not the kind of people I hold much regard for, if people want to post algorithm cheats and such they should do it on 4chan or Breitbart, not ATS!

I'm thinking you have no clue what a shadowban is from thos comment.

Typical low intelligence post from someone who hasn't dont their homework prior to knee jerk reactions.

I believe I described it accurately in my first post, you're quoting my reply to that other poster which isn't about what a shadowban is..and, if you're going to pull the low intelligence card, please check your spelling, it kind of ruins the effect.

The fact that you are openly posting information about trying to circumvent Twitters algorithm here on ATS should trigger a few flags.

Regarding your other post..what You don't seem to understand is Twitters ToS, you are obviously triggering the 'abuse' algorithm. "The reason for a shadowban is they just dont want what people have to say to be public." LoL, sorry, that's Not why You were shadowbanned.. Enjoy your shadowban, I know I am!

Ha...oh...now I get it. It's a second account to troll. Sorry if I triggered you by not spelling correctly and for posting on Twitter.

You obviously have no clue why shadow bans happen. You're likely very young and of the same mindset as many of the protesters we see screaming at the sky.

Do your thing Naziboi! Just dont be surprised when it bites you in your ass later.....

Me, Triggered by Your poor spelling, not a chance, but if you're going to call someone "low intelligence" you should try to not look stupid while doing so..I've actually been Laughing out Loud since I started reading your recent posts and threads.

btw, EVERY one of your guesses on who I am are WRONG which made me Laugh even harder, You've brought joy and laughter my way, Thank You!

Glad to bring you joy and trigger you to take action.

Could care less who you are. You'll disappear into the nothing as do all trolls on ATS.

Your continued posting tells me more than you'll know.

Well, you're the one that was trying to profile Me whether you care less or not, so make up your mind..and you were totally WRONG so I pointed that out. I've been a member of ATS for a long time, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, so, you're WRONG again.

hmmm, maybe that's why you were shadowbanned, posting false or misleading comments, you seem to be hitting all the marks in that area.

Oh I am pretty sure I have you pegged pretty well....that or you have a kid and he/she is posting as you.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We must have grown up in a different era, cheaters and abusers are Not the kind of people I hold much regard for, if people want to post algorithm cheats and such they should do it on 4chan or Breitbart, not ATS!

Typical low intelligence post from someone who hasn't dont their homework prior to knee jerk reactions.

I believe I described it accurately in my first post, you're quoting my reply to that other poster which isn't about what a shadowban is..and, if you're going to pull the low intelligence card, please check your spelling, it kind of ruins the effect.

The fact that you are openly posting information about trying to circumvent Twitters algorithm here on ATS should trigger a few flags.

Regarding your other post..what You don't seem to understand is Twitters ToS, you are obviously triggering the 'abuse' algorithm. "The reason for a shadowban is they just dont want what people have to say to be public." LoL, sorry, that's Not why You were shadowbanned.. Enjoy your shadowban, I know I am!

Ha...oh...now I get it. It's a second account to troll. Sorry if I triggered you by not spelling correctly and for posting on Twitter.

You obviously have no clue why shadow bans happen. You're likely very young and of the same mindset as many of the protesters we see screaming at the sky.

Do your thing Naziboi! Just dont be surprised when it bites you in your ass later.....

Me, Triggered by Your poor spelling, not a chance, but if you're going to call someone "low intelligence" you should try to not look stupid while doing so..I've actually been Laughing out Loud since I started reading your recent posts and threads.

btw, EVERY one of your guesses on who I am are WRONG which made me Laugh even harder, You've brought joy and laughter my way, Thank You!

Could care less who you are. You'll disappear into the nothing as do all trolls on ATS.

Well, you're the one that was trying to profile Me whether you care less or not, so make up your mind..and you were totally WRONG so I pointed that out. I've been a member of ATS for a long time, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, so, you're WRONG again.

hmmm, maybe that's why you were shadowbanned, posting false or misleading comments, you seem to be hitting all the marks in that area.

Oh I am pretty sure I have you pegged pretty well....that or you have a kid and he/she is posting as you.

Please Stop, my stomach is hurting from all the laughter..You've got Me pegged like you have Twitters ToS pegged!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Please Stop, my stomach is hurting from all the laughter..You've got Me pegged like you have Twitters ToS pegged!

Yep.

And I'll leave Twitters ToS up to the kids that tattle.

This is fun! Let's roll troll! Haven't had a good one since Silly or I forget his name but hes a millionaire world traveler super secret Fed.

From what I have read of your posts, you're a big time construction dude, 911 truther, guitarist. That totally fits with your posting style, lingo, and grammar police tactics..../sarc

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Whining wha-baby tattletale...they get loonier and smaller by the minute, eh? You'd think they'd be used to losing by now. Or at least acclimated. The tears are delicious!!

What would really be funny is if somehow this troll was able to get through to Twitter and they actually changed something because of my workaround.

I would be honored if only I could matter that much.

Fortunately, I dont think I matter that much, but apparently this troll DOES think so.....which tastes even better than liberal tears....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yep.

This is fun! Let's roll troll! Haven't had a good one since Silly or I forget his name but hes a millionaire world traveler super secret Fed.

From what I have read of your posts, you're a big time construction dude, 911 truther, guitarist. That totally fits with your posting style, lingo, and grammar police tactics..../sarc

So you do care who I am, that makes me feel good..Yes, I am a "construction dude" , No I am not a 911 truther, and I do play guitar.

You should work for the FBI, you have great profiling skills, I'm curious, which one of my skills gave my posting style away?

..and for the record, the only time I call out spelling errors is when posters are calling others stupid (or low intelligence) while misspelling multiple words..It just doesn't look good.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Whining wha-baby tattletale...they get loonier and smaller by the minute, eh? You'd think they'd be used to losing by now. Or at least acclimated. The tears are delicious!!

What would really be funny is if somehow this handsome construction dude was able to get through to Twitter and they actually changed something because of my workaround.

I to would be honored, maybe if you do figure it out (before they do) you could pass the information along to Twitter to make it a better platform.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I think what gets me is that this troll actually has gone to the trouble of reading my other posts in order to tattle on me to Twitter. I find that pretty funny at first and then more telling.

Again....it is all about the importance people put on things. If someone finds it important enough to report a possible Twitter workaround then I am taking up space in their head.

Granted that also applies to me now, but mine is a reaction to what I see as similar to your view....gestapo tactics.

But this trolls posting history here completely negate their claims.

Anywho....I have a pretty good history here with this and will have fun.

Anyone remember Japanman?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What would really be funny is if somehow this handsome construction dude was able to get through to Twitter and they actually changed something because of my workaround.

I to would be honored, maybe if you do figure it out (before they do) you could pass the information along to Twitter to make it a better platform.

*too

Now we are in the same boat.

Please continue.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yep.

..and for the record, the only time I call out spelling errors is when posters are calling others stupid (or low intelligence) while misspelling multiple words..It just doesn't look good.

You are correct...please see my above post.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yep.

So you do care who I am, that makes me feel good..Yes, I am a "construction dude" , No I am not a 911 truther, and I do play guitar.

You should work for the FBI, you have great profiling skills, I'm curious, which one of my skills gave my posting style away?

I only care enough to bring out your true narcissistic online persona.

And I have done work for the FBI....but I wouldn't expect you to know as you are a construction dude that researches Twitter ToS in your spare time and haven't read a thing I have posted to ATS in my long history here except for this thread....which is odd.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yep.

I didn't call anyone stupid (or low intelligence) in That post so your point is moot, but good try.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yep.

I didn't call anyone stupid (or low intelligence) in That post so your point is moot, but good try.

Right...you just used the wrong "to, too, two".

But please....carry on.....and dont kick yourself too hard....
edit on 10/8/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hmm....I am getting notifications of "likes" from posts 8 hrs ago. Only a few, but I am still #shadowbanned from what I can find.

I think they may have a new algorithm.....more like a #dripban

Allows a post to go through at a time when others are less likely to be on Twitter or releasing it after 200 other posts.

Not sure, but it seems to be kind of a modification of a "FILO" algorithm.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

If I go to your account, I can see your tweets and retweets, but if I am looking at the ATS tweet, your responses and retweets do not show, only your avatar.

But none of the others are shadow banned because I can see their replies to the ATS tweet of this thread.

That's pretty majorly effed up.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yep.

I only care enough to bring out your true narcissistic online persona.

And I have done work for the FBI....but I wouldn't expect you to know as you are a construction dude that researches Twitter ToS in your spare time and haven't read a thing I have posted to ATS in my long history here except for this thread....which is odd.

I spent about 3 minutes researching the what and why of shadowbanning, it's not that complicated, it's in my first post..and you are wrong again, I've read plenty of your posts over the years, obviously, I've had no comment to any of your posts, so what. You're sounding a bit delusional to me, sorry to break it to you but not everyone is waiting for your next post so they can bathe in your wisdom and great knowledge and reply with glorious praise..I'm sensing a bit of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

I find nothing odd about me posting in your thread, what I do find odd is that you still think I'm hiding my true ATS identity. Here's a twist to the plot, guess what, I rarely voice my opinion on this forum, I'm allowed to do that, I like to read. (another tell, an avid reader..oh my!) Who could have ever thought it was that simple.

So, to end this mess I'll say this..You've been wrong the whole time on assessing who I am and why I posted in your thread and possibly my motive, I'm guessing your wrong about my motive as well because I don't think you can comprehend why posting a thread about circumventing Twitters shadowban on an open forum is Not a good idea..

Is this how you guys think making America great again (sic) is supposed to go, cheat the system because you can't handle the punishment you receive for posting false and/or misleading information therefore violating a private company's ToS. Shame on you All!

I won't be replying to this thread any more, I've said my peace, have a nice day

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Same here.

Looks like they are "compartmentalizing" 👥

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's a good thing he's at peace with having said his piece, perhaps we can now have a discussion without the pitiful attempts at sliding in an insult of the intelligence of another whilst displaying less than average values.

Vasa, your twitter account may not have very many followers, but how many does the ATS account have?

Those who follow ATS on twitter but not the forums themselves would have no idea that you were even making comments.

Do you reply to tweets by people who have large followings? If so, none of them would see your replies either. It's not just about your followers, it's about anyone who uses that platform being denied the ability to see your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

then it is likely happening to a LOT of people with support for the GOP.

Good grief. Just stop, you clown. It happens to all kinds of people, regardless of their politics. I am very much anti-GOP, and it has happened to me numerous times. So there goes your idiotic conspiracy theory! Stop trying to pretend like this is some nefarious plot to silence Republicans, you twit. My politics are the polar opposite of the GOP, and I've been banned multiple times as of late. Stop spreading idiotic misinformation.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join