It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is some good news from Alaska. Guess who might challenge Murkowski?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I live in Alaska, so I thought I should chime in.

Palin can't beat Murkowski, period end of subject. There are people here who could, but it's doubtful they would try. Palin is not appreciated by either side these days.

Murkowski enjoys broad bi-partisan support and she would be very difficult to take down. In fact I believe she could run as a Democrat and win.

Local politics are not like national politics. Alaska has a large population of Independents and Moderates who can and do vote both ways.

I don't like her one bit because she plays both sides of the fence and I see her as not very honest. We are a conservative state, but a very moderate one as the tone here is live and let live.

Palin usually generates embarrassed laughter from most conservatives. A mistake the party made if you get my drift.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

To be FRANK
Lisa benefits highly from the Murkowski family name.

A2D

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Aallanon

If the good people of Alaska vote for her, then what would be the problem?

No, no its America letting her back in the spotlight cause they're stupid! Get it straight! America is supposed to somehow tell Alaska what they can and cannot do or else we're idiots for allowing democracy to play out as it was intended. Come on! Be a Democrat for Gods sake! Dont just, ACCEPT the results! If you disagree with the democratic process then you get up and you do something and you let those people know that crap ain't gonna work here! You think you're just gonna vote and decide what's best for your community? Hell no! We're tired of you Nazis and your opinions and your views and your independent thoughts!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

edit on 10/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join