It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Just Guaranteed Their Own Loss in House Elections Next Month

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Brace yourselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Tompdx3

The hive mind is strong within you.

What do you think resist means?

Probably something Ohm-arosa said ?

What did she say?

"resist"

😯

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Got that one!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I swear this reminds me of the scene in "The Wizard of Oz" where Toto finds the wizard hiding behind a curtain. Demand no one look! Shoot fire from your nose and eyes, and try everything possible to divert attention before you are discovered... too late.

The DNC had the US government locked up tight.... the FBI crammed full of partisan hacks, ready to drop bombshells on anyone who didn't play along with the narrative they set, and a liberal court system where judges would be more than happy to rewrite laws, rescind executive orders, and in general ensure that everyone towed the line. It didn't matter who was in power in the legislature, because even in the minority, they still called the shots. It didn't matter who was President, as long as there was enough dirt in the FBI database to keep them in line.

Then Trump won.

That put the FBI at risk... and eventually Trump was able to ferret out the major problems and get the FBI back to being a non-partisan organization as it was always intended to be. At least the DNC still had the courts. But then Trump started putting in Constitutionalist judges in the lower courts, and Kennedy resigned. With their only remaining stronghold under threat, the DNC went absolutely bat-guano crazy.

In doing so, they again unleashed the tide that cost them everything in 2016. They're still in panic mode. They have no idea what to do. They can't win the majority of elections, they can't use the FBI, and they can't depend on the courts. It's over. The only thing left to do is to listen to the cries of anguish come November.

And I will be listening. The most the DNC can do now is gain a slim majority in the House, and even that is looking doubtful... notice how the average leftist gives up so easily: as soon as Collins announced her decision, the protests went from a full roar to a trickle. Mainstream America doesn't forget quite so easily, especially when they just witnessed the systematic destruction of an innocent man's life.

Oh, and don't forget, Hillary is back with Deplorables 2.0....

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Bicent
The moderate democrat is an endangered species. Most that I see now are emotional nuts working n becoming radicalized. I used to be a democrat before the majority of their party on capital hill went bat # crazy...

It was the republicans that used to be right wing nuts now they are the ones that sound like the moderates and in their right minds...

Don’t get me wrong right now the dem leadership is acting insane. But, I’m in deep in the liberal political and general org scene. There are a lot more moderate liberals and dems than your statement would represent. A lot of my friends and colleagues are just that.

Cool! Get together and stop electing jackwagons to represent you.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Here. Have a therapy dog.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Actually, what they could do is go back to being sane.

This country actually does need an opposition party.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

What exactly are you resisting?

Trump. What else?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Probably something Ohm-arosa said ?

What did she say?

"resist"

😯

I believe that is what I alluded the question to.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's the part that upsets me about this... we certainly do need another party!

Unfortunately, the DNC is doubling down on their suicide attempt.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm voting Democrat full ticket, just to piss off the right wingers. Not like it matters the corporations have both parties bought and paid for.

Ironic, I'm voting Republican, full ticket just to cheese off the Dims! LOL!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That looks more like the Skinwalker Ranch wolf!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's kind of like that Christmas feeling when I was a kid. (Yes, Christmas feeling, not Holiday feeling) You know the feeling, excited and nervous and anxious etc because you KNOW what's coming but you still imagine all sorts in your head until the day arrives. That's me waiting for election day.

And not just for the midterms either. These low-iq fascists, well failed fascists, have more than guaranteed they won't win a general election in the next generation or two.

Not only because of the Big Kav smear campaign. Or sloppy Joe Kennedy. Or the whore Stormy. Or the call to fascism by low-iq Maxine. Or the actual fascism of antifa openly supported by the dems. It's not even just because the dem's 2nd in command, Keith Ellison kicks the sh*t out of his wife all the time (a fact by the way).

It's the cards they've played, themselves, over the last two years. It's their supporters actions and screechings. It's the platform they propose (have ANY of you leftists actually seen their platform? I think not). It's all they represent. They've shown their hand and now we've seen it. It's too late. EVERYONE has #walkedaway.

It's like suddenly seeing for yourself that 'nice man' up the street is actually a hyper-racist, sexist, supremist and then he goes back to pretending he's a 'nice man'. But you know.

We ALL know.

I'm personally looking forward to the road spikes hidden behind people's lawn-signs. The fish hooks hidden in the MAGA flags and the American flags. The electric fences hooked up to the Republican advertisments. And most of all, the weak gutless fascists who attempt to do anything about it getting punched in the face by an actual man who happens to own the sign and have more than 2 iq points to rub together. And all perfectly legal I might add. Just like AR15's and open carry sidearms. Which will also be present in most of these incidents I hope.

Maybe I'm just being narcissistic.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
At some point they will realize that the courts don't belong to democrats.

In a democracy, the courts are independent of government and legislature. If we learn that the hard way, it will be a painful and bloody process to restore it.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I'm personally looking forward to the road spikes hidden behind people's lawn-signs. The fish hooks hidden in the MAGA flags and the American flags. The electric fences hooked up to the Republican advertisments. And most of all, the weak gutless fascists who attempt to do anything about it getting punched in the face by an actual man who happens to own the sign and have more than 2 iq points to rub together. And all perfectly legal I might add. Just like AR15's and open carry sidearms. Which will also be present in most of these incidents I hope.

Maybe I'm just being narcissistic.

Nah, just unintentionally ironic.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Patriotism being used to justify BS GOP antics? Man Kavanaugh is taking us back to the Bush years.

Money on Venezuela or Iran being invaded first?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But all the BS said about Clintons and Obamas totally cool. Muderers, Sex fiends, Gay, Trans, The devil incarnate, rapists, ect.

This fake outrage by the "right" is getting pretty petty and obvious propaganda.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

That's the whole point: the DNC thought the courts belonged to them. And to some degree they did!

Look at the stays handed down by activist Federal judges since 2016... barring visas from countries actively supporting terrorism is racist and therefore unconstitutional; an executive order cancelling another executive order is unconstitutional. That's judicial activism, in-your-face judicial activism, on the side of the DNC. That's a scary thing, when any action taken, even if supported by the people and the Constitution, can be labeled unconstitutional by one man. When that happens, we lose the rule of law. We lose the Constitution. We lose the nation.

With Kavanaugh confirmed to replace Kennedy, who was easy to slip into activism, the entire face of the Supreme Court has now changed, in a positive way back to the original intent of interpreting, not writing, our Constitution. We all dodged a bullet, even those who don't see it yet.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
And come election time the results will be revealed and it will show no sexual misconduct. No Russian collusion.

Showing the voters the Democrats have wasted a lot of money and time on nothing.

Putting another nail in their coffin

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Tompdx3
a reply to: toysforadults

I agree with you. Anything I can do to piss off the crazy ass right wingers is the right way to go.
They talk trash and attack way more than any people on the left. They remind me of mindless piranhas.
Totally vicious!

If you need me to help you find a safe space, just holla.

And if you need help crafting more cliché right wing comebacks, let me know.

edit on 6-10-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join