It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Just Guaranteed Their Own Loss in House Elections Next Month

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

House Democrats will open an investigation into accusations of sexual misconduct and perjury against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh if they win control of the House in November, Representative Jerrold Nadler, the New York Democrat in line to be the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said on Friday.

Speaking on the eve of Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation vote this weekend, Mr. Nadler said that there was evidence that Senate Republicans and the F.B.I. had overseen a “whitewash” investigation of the allegations and that the legitimacy of the Supreme Court was at stake. He sidestepped the issue of impeachment.

“It is not something we are eager to do,” Mr. Nadler said in an interview. “But the Senate having failed to do its proper constitutionally mandated job of advise and consent, we are going to have to do something to provide a check and balance, to protect the rule of law and to protect the legitimacy of one of our most important institutions.”

Nice one, jackass! Take the dog and pony show a majority of Americans are disgusted with (that your party orchestrated and pushed for, I might add) and which most of the nation is happy to see concluded this weekend, and promise the people a second helping if your party wins the House. Oh yeah, that'll get y'all elected and put more Dem butts in House seats! LOL!!! This has been an interesting few weeks. The Democrats have managed, inexplicably, to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on multiple fronts all while the economy booms, Trump's trade deal finagling proved itself to be the best course of action for the maximum benefit of this nation's economy, and a good, honest man's name was drug through the mud in the name of partisan hack BS. WELL FREAKING PLAYED! You're making promises to people who were already solidly guaranteed to vote for you while pissing all over those wavering and not sold on you.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What the hell are you trying to do? Jinx it?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
At some point they will realize that the courts don't belong to democrats.

But, I hope they do this new investigation, I really do!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They have gone so crazy and idiotic that I am starting to wonder if maybe they are trying to lose the election. Either that or some Divine power has came upon them to make their insanity apparent to any rational human being.

They can't really be this stupid???
edit on 5-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I didn't jinx 2016.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: highvein

I didn't jinx 2016.

lol. Carry on my wayward son!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This is so obviously Hillary Clintons so called resistance...all they keep doing is try to use the same accusations legitimately brought, but not prosecuted against her, against anyone else in order to obfuscate her own insane, criminal wrong doings.

Only difference...Hillary actually did break the law.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They're making this fiasco last even longer... why?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm voting Democrat full ticket, just to piss off the right wingers. Not like it matters the corporations have both parties bought and paid for.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Great thread ! S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It seems as if the news has turned into Old White Women complaining about Old White Men!
It is kind of like Grandparents getting a divorce. You never want to see it, but if they fought like these two you realize it's for the best and move on with your life.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm voting Democrat full ticket, just to piss off the right wingers. Not like it matters the corporations have both parties bought and paid for.

When did you switch sides? Not long ago you were authoring threads decrying the liberal Gestapo, taxation, equating ANTIFAP to anti-American, and saying the left had lost their minds... now this. I mean yeah, people's political positions shift all the time, but this seems akin to a lactose intolerant person gorging themselves on ice cream and cheese right before meeting their girl friend's parents on an 8 hour plane trip.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I agree with you. Anything I can do to piss off the crazy ass right wingers is the right way to go.
They talk trash and attack way more than any people on the left. They remind me of mindless piranhas.
Totally vicious!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

They have gone so crazy and idiotic that I am starting to wonder if maybe they are trying to lose the election. Either that or some Divine power has came upon them to make their insanity apparent to any rational human being.

They can't really be this stupid???

You should read How the Specter of Communism is Ruling the World series on the Epoch Times. Click the link on the upper right of the home page. You may see your words in a more serious light even if you just take it from a purely secular stance. Communism truly did infiltrate the US and it is in it's desperate dying throes. Start with the first in the series. It is quite interesting.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

I agree with you. Anything I can do to piss off the crazy ass right wingers is the right way to go.
They talk trash and attack way more than any people on the left. They remind me of mindless piranhas.
Totally vicious!

If you need me to help you find a safe space, just holla.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

The hive mind is strong within you.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Now they don't need anymore Hillary or Obama to look like sh!t.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
At some point they will realize that the courts don't belong to democrats.

But, I hope they do this new investigation, I really do!

By the time Kavanaugh's lawyers get finished with the civil court slander suits against these women Ford will need that $500,000+ go fund me money and these lying dems will have no grounds to present against Kavanaugh.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

Odd. you don't post often but when you do it's to agree with a ridiculous premise.

Hmmmm.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm doing the same thing I've done since 2002: I look to see who is the incumbent and who is the challenger, then I vote challenger, regardless of party, platform, stated goals or messaging.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join