It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best And Easiest Way For You To Know The Spirit of Christ And Not Be Deceived!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

you asked what else is perfect.

Perfect is a transitory state. Perfection is living in a frozen moment where everything is exactly how we want it. The moment can stretch seconds to years and eventually passes.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Boy that's an interesting theory (made me set my cup down); yet, on a personal level, I was not raised in a religious environment. My extent of Biblical knowledge as a child was that Noah had a boat. Moses had a magic staff and a beard. Jesus was a guy that everybody hated on. I wasn't raised to believe in sin, yet when I was first told about sin, I personally understood it to be true...because, as I already stated, I have not met a single human being who does not sabotage themselves and others from time to time, in one way or another.

Apparently, I'm the exception to your theory as you are to mine.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Transitory states are only transitory in time--the fourth dimension. Out side of time, perfection can be understood as the differential value of superimposed phases of transition: Constructive and destructive interference.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
Christ: Didn't come to judge the world but to save it (John 12:47)

Anti-Christ: Wants to trick the world into going to hell

Christ: Taught that God's Law is to always treat others as you would like to be treated and to not stray to the wide path that leads to destruction (Matthew 7:12-16)

Anti-Christ: Tricks people into loving greed and power and to conquer the whole world while those he deceives believes the beast is God and says who is greater than the beast.

Christ: Taught that the rich should give to the poor and they will have Heavenly Treasure (Matthew 19:21)

Anti-Christ: Leads people to conquer with greed, lets the rich have more and more while the poor who reject his system and stays outside of it gets bullied and persecuted.

Christ: Taught that what you do to the least among you and what you do to the stranger, you do unto The King, and those who were heartless to them are on the side of satan (Matthew 25:40-41)

Anti-Christ: Teaches to conquer for power and greed, and to harm the weak and poor and stranger who will not bow down to the anti-christ and his system.

The deceived will believe that they are Christians of God and there will be many but they will lack Empathy, Compassion, Kindness, Patience, Mercy for the neighbour and their enemies and the stranger, the exact opposite of what Christ taught!
So.....if you can’t maintain a perfect attitude you’re the antichrist. pretty much everybody is the anti christ.

Or maybe, people are generally good, but stress and pressure can put someone in a bad mood or make someone desperate. People have their ups and downs and want someone to come save them when they are at a low point. In comes some schmuck who makes up a story about magic sky daddy who will kiss all your booboos and smite your enemies. Now we have a sizeable population who need crying rooms and safe spaces. Get real. Be accountable for yourself. Take on responsibilities with enthusiasm. Clean your room. Cuz all the praying in the world won’t get an imaginary god to lift a finger for anyone.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Love is a perfect understanding.

Not in-love, not lust, but love.
Not an emotion. Not a question. Not an answer. Not a fear.

Perfect Understanding.
Perfection.

What else is perfect?

I like this understanding, as it implies that love (חֶ֔סֶד chesed in Hebrew and (ἀγάπῃ agape in Greek) exists in a state of equilibrium, outside of the confines of time.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Transitory states are only transitory in time--the fourth dimension. Out side of time, perfection can be understood as the differential value of superimposed phases of transition: Constructive and destructive interference.

we could call fourth dimension being dead. So do you still want to be perfect?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I do not believe at all in perfection. For a mortal being the idea is a bunch of bull# mainly.
We are flawed creatures blanketed in the comfort of technology.
Animals are closer to nature they are more close to perfect than human beings.
There is something inherently artificial in quality to the human being.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

In what sense is the 4th dimension a state of death? In the sense of being in a state of progress vs perfection? In that sense, you could say that the 4th dimension is death, as progress falls short of perfection. If that's the case, then we're already dead, and those who are abiding in love are ultimately progressing toward life. Remember that we are all 4D beings. We occupy 3 dimensions of Cartesian space, and one dimension of forward progress...time.

So yeah, perfection still seems pretty sweet to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

God is Love, so what God does is Love.

Yeah but God is also hate?

God IS Love.

and you use many Bible scriptures in your OP.

What does and how does the Bible describe God.

Isn't it something like the alpha and omega?

basically everything and every-time and anywhere?

all these bible quotes but you seem to fail to understand what everything is or what infinity is.

If God is love then God is also Hate.

Creator of all or is your God limited and not the God of the bible that is everything and anything at any time?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Boy that's an interesting theory (made me set my cup down); yet, on a personal level, I was not raised in a religious environment. My extent of Biblical knowledge as a child was that Noah had a boat. Moses had a magic staff and a beard. Jesus was a guy that everybody hated on. I wasn't raised to believe in sin, yet when I was first told about sin, I personally understood it to be true...because, as I already stated, I have not met a single human being who does not sabotage themselves and others from time to time, in one way or another.

Apparently, I'm the exception to your theory as you are to mine.

so..... even those wo “have jesus” still sabotage themselves? What good is having jesus if he doesn’t really help? It sounds like a Linus‘s blanket type scenario. It doesn’t really do anything, but it makes him feel better. It’s like walking with crutches when your legs are fine.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Without Jesus, there is no spiritual connection to God, because of sin. Through the blood of Christ, our sins are forgiven so that we can move forward in building a relationship with God. As believers, we still sin, but now we can cite those sins to God, with the understanding that they have been paid for by the blood of Christ, so that can re-establish fellowship with God and move forward. That's what 1John 1:8-10 is about.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Who Is the Antichrist?

The Bible’s answer

The antichrist is not merely one individual person or entity, for the Bible says that there are “many antichrists.” (1 John 2:18) ...
Besides speaking of individuals ... as being antichrists, the Bible also refers to them collectively as “the antichrist.” (2 John 7) ...

How to identify antichrists

- They promote false ideas related to Jesus. (Matthew 24:9, 11) For example, those who teach the Trinity or that Jesus is Almighty God actually oppose the teachings of Jesus, who said: “The Father is greater than I am.”—John 14:28.

- Antichrists reject what Jesus said about how God’s Kingdom operates. For instance, some religious leaders say that Christ works through human governments. Yet, this teaching contradicts Jesus, who said: “My Kingdom is no part of this world.”—John 18:36.

- They say that Jesus is their Lord, but they do not obey his commands, including the one to preach the good news of the Kingdom.—Matthew 28:19, 20; Luke 6:46; Acts 10:42.

An example of the last point mentioned in the article I quoted from:

More details:

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
edit on 7-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The concepts of love and perfection are completely subjective.

Of course.

so do you think that “what god is” is completely subjective? Do you think that all of the multiple versions of what people call “god” are equally valid?

Everything is subjective............in this reality.............and when 'reality' is considered from a fairly juvenile egocentric perspective. That is, reality when considered from a purely self congratulating self focused view of existence.

Let's look more at Perfection and what is God. Proponents of Platonic thought describe we exist as a reflection from true reality. To Plato, made in 'God's image' may have meant we were a reflection of God, not that God looked human.

A reflection can't be perfection. Are we as an original looking in a mirror perfect? or is our reflected image in the mirror perfect?
The reflection is lacking. Take this to another step and make us a reflection, what is more perfect? Us or that which we are reflecting? Our reality, the physical spectrum is entropic and in decay. There are infinite degrees of randomness or disorder in our system making it imperfect.
However, in true reality...aka the Source, aka the God (the source of our projection) is likely in a state of perfect order. Everything that reflects from the source is a reflection and/or a reflection of a reflection, and a reflection is imperfect.

If we step out from our conclusions and observations made by our body and brain on this planet, using our 5 senses, in our timeline, we can reasonably accept that ours is a minuscule component of the universes/spectrums of reality, but we are a needed component nonetheless.

If we accept we are answers to something else's question/creation then we can accept we are a reflection/an answer.
So Plato was right.
So Christians were right.
So Hindu's ( Brahma ) were right.
So Math is right, 1 + 1 = ....

Most religions are essentially primitive and juvenile expressions of math or science believe it or not.
We call the system of questions and answers math today. Perhaps Plato would have called an 'answer' that came from an equation (source) a 'reflection'.

So to answer your question (believe it or not you are being a mini creator by asking a question) I do not have any answer for you as to what is God, because I am an answer and answers don't need to ask questions.

We are the result of something. Scientist might call it the Big Bang. An Atheist might call it Random Order from Chaos, a Christian might call it creation from Gods image.

You can accept we are a reflection, or you can not accept it.
It changes nothing if either of us believe one thing or the other as everything has already happened.

Cheers Zazz

edit on 9-10-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Really? Lol and exactly how can you sure me that not everybody is a bad person?

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join