It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best And Easiest Way For You To Know The Spirit of Christ And Not Be Deceived!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Love is a perfect understanding.

Not in-love, not lust, but love.
Not an emotion. Not a question. Not an answer. Not a fear.

Perfect Understanding.
Perfection.

What else is perfect?
edit on 6-10-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
a reply to: highvein

God is Love, so what God does is Love. If you know that God is Love and follow Love, then you won't decided by the anti-christ to conquer or kill or persecute.

1 John 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

If you think that God is just love then you have never had his wrath poured out upon you.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: highvein

God is Love, so what God does is Love. If you know that God is Love and follow Love, then you won't decided by the anti-christ to conquer or kill or persecute.

1 John 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

If you think that God is just love then you have never had his wrath poured out upon you.

There Was Always Two. No More... No Less.
First The All Encompassing Banner Of Heaven Where Everything Seems To Be Peaceful...

Then Comes The All Powerful Seal... Which If Broken... Looses Upon The Earth A Scourge So Terrible... I Can't Even Finish The Sentence.

Banner, Seal, And Title...

We Have That In This Country. A Name, A Seal, And A Banner...

All Three Are Mind Numbing...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Perfect Understanding.
Perfection.

What else is perfect?

No Thing Is Ever Complete... Thus Not Perfect.
But Better Was Always A Nice Thing For The Mean Time

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3
a reply to: Woodcarver

I would never judge people bad or good based on their belief system.
I believe we are our own worst enemy.
How did you learn to treat yourself or others well? Where did that come from?
from growing up around other people and seeing how my actions made them feel. When i was mean or rude to someone, they didn’t like it. So i learned pretty quick to treat people fairly, but not to be too naive. I did all of that, while never believing in any gods or jesus or anything, even though it has been pushed on me since kindergarten.

Where do you think manners come from?

edit on 6-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

In our immediate human reality and limited perception, perhaps...

edit on 6-10-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: lightofgratitude

What do you think god wants to save people from?

Themselves.
So, if people don’t cause problems for themselves, they don’t need jesus?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

In our immediate human reality and limited perception, perhaps...

I Tend To Lean Towards The Same As Everyone Else.
Trying To Complete My Days From Hence Til Thence. I Find Counting Is Nice... But Too Incomplete...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
human beings are fundamentally limited in all ways and just to make things worst we share a world with the grim reaper.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Right. So stop causing problems for yourself, or go to Jesus.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That Jesus Had A List. God Was On It. It Was A Sinner's List. God Was On It. Arrogance. So Mighty A Sin. He Asked For The Blood And Death Sacrifice Of The Newborn Isaac. The First Begotten And Only Son Of Abraham And Sara. Such An Arrogance Does Not Go Unfathomed...
God Thus Buried Himself In A Huge Debt. Albeit He Pays For It.. Its Still A Grave Sin.

Before We Can Delight In The Gifts Of The Light Of Christ... We Must First Repent. That Is Another Tale.
The Point Is: The Light, When It Shines Should Be Complete Without Blemish On The Soul...
Who Lies Greater.... ??? God Or Man????

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Who Lies Greater.... ??? God Or Man????

Man because Man created God.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What I Dare Ask God For Is That He Live Eternally.
I Then Show Him That I Don't Care For Light And Truth. That's My Way Of Saying Spend Your Gifts On Someone Else. For I Don't Have Any For Anyone.
edit on 6-10-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Christ: Didn't come to judge the world but to save it (John 12:47)

Being a god ( son ), he is not very good at it. Too many people remain unsaved. His own Catholics bishops are plagued with pedophelia cases. And his own churches are segregated.

Anti-Christ: Wants to trick the world into going to hell

You don't need an Antichrist to lead people into going to hell. People are willingly to do so. It's very easy to commit sin. It's very hard to have faith in something you dont believe in.

Christ: Taught that the rich should give to the poor and they will have Heavenly Treasure (Matthew 19:21)

Again, as a god, he prove himself to be incompetent. Trump and Co., would rather use tax payers' dollars to solidify their cronies wealth than donate to the poors' welfare.

Anti-Christ: Leads people to conquer with greed, lets the rich have more and more while the poor who reject his system and stays outside of it gets bullied and persecuted.

Christ: Taught that what you do to the least among you and what you do to the stranger, you do unto The King, and those who were heartless to them are on the side of satan (Matthew 25:40-41)

Anti-Christ: Teaches to conquer for power and greed, and to harm the weak and poor and stranger who will not bow down to the anti-christ and his system.

Anti-Christ is winning the race. You only need a few people in power to conquer the many weak and poor. And Christ is falling rapidly even among the weak and poor in Afghanistan, Jerusalem, Tibet and many other Asian countries.

The deceived will believe that they are Christians of God and there will be many but they will lack Empathy, Compassion, Kindness, Patience, Mercy for the neighbour and their enemies and the stranger, the exact opposite of what Christ taught!

Nothing new. It's been like that since the first century. It's a pity end for humanity. But hey, no worry. God exterminated life in Global Flood. He can do it again. This time with Global fire, or earthquake or storm.

When things get out of control, there is always panic button nearby. It takes only few seconds to reverse big bang or reset everything. I know that is what I do, if I am a god. But I'm not.
edit on 6-10-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

No I believe all people are bad people and only through Christ can your sins be forgiven.

Even though I know your post want directed at me.

My guess is his answer would be the same.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Right. So stop causing problems for yourself, or go to Jesus.
I’m fine no problems here. I def don’t need any jesus. It’s just odd to here a christian agree that jesus is only for people who self harm.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

No I believe all people are bad people and only through Christ can your sins be forgiven.

Even though I know your post want directed at me.

My guess is his answer would be the same.

Jaden
i can assure you that not everybody is a bad person. Should i watch out for christians though? It seems a common claim that they are sinners and need some kind of salvation. It seems that only bad people, people who harm themselves and others, need jesus. That puts some serious doubt in my mind that they can be trusted.

What kind of sins?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Perfect Understanding.
Perfection.

What else is perfect?
The concepts of love and perfection are completely subjective. Many people could have very different ideas of what those mean. That seems kind of self evident, so do you think that “what god is” is completely subjective? Do you think that all of the multiple versions of what people call “god” are equally valid?

As in

A) everyone is correct about their personal views of what god is?

B) only special people know what god is, and everyone else is deluded?

C) God is a personal mental construct that many people use to cope with the difficulties of life, and the uncertainties of existence? Up until recently has been largely dependent upon the region of the earth you born or the culture you were raised?

I always ask this because when ever i actually get a response to the question of “what is god?”, i seem to get a lot of really vague answers or some overused platitude.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I've never met an individual who isn't a source of their own problems. You must be the exception. Standby while I reshape my world view...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I've never met an individual who isn't a source of their own problems. You must be the exception. Standby while I reshape my world view...
Maybe, a lifetime of being told that you are a sinner and that you need salvation because god thinks your a bad person, makes people think they have a lot of problems that they are told that only jesus can fix.

Luckily for them a person who regards themselves as a representative of god will gladly and enthusiastically talk at them every sunday for 10% of their life’s wages.

A bargain for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join